[MCU Thread] Avengers trailer p241

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Eat it Harvey
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Captain Marvel trailer p236
by Eat it Harvey » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:00 pm

Hime wrote:
Cheeky Devlin wrote:Potentially a spoiler, but I guess it's going to be everywhere shortly.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-45756235

:cry:

Unless it's a bluff making us think he's going to die in the next one. :shock:

Surprised that wasn't posted sooner. I guess we were all going it was a joke :cry:

Yeah I saw that the story was posted 6 hours ago on the BBC and thought it seemed odd no-one else had posted about it.

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
Benzin
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Captain Marvel trailer p236
by Benzin » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:34 pm

Is it really that shocking though? It doesn't really spoil anything regarding the actual story of Part 2...

He could easily 'retire' as Capt given the circumstances and pass it onto Bucky or Sam rather than outright die for example.

User avatar
Saigon Slick
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Captain Marvel trailer p236
by Saigon Slick » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:39 pm

Cheeky Devlin wrote:
Hime wrote:
Cheeky Devlin wrote:Potentially a spoiler, but I guess it's going to be everywhere shortly.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-45756235

:cry:

Unless it's a bluff making us think he's going to die in the next one. :shock:

Surprised that wasn't posted sooner. I guess we were all going it was a joke :cry:

Yeah I saw that the story was posted 6 hours ago on the BBC and thought it seemed odd no-one else had posted about it.


There's no spoiler in that for me - actor finishes filming the culmination to almost ten years of linked, story-telling movies and tweets about how emotional it was/thanks to the cast and crew. We don't really know anything beyond that!

Image Image
User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Captain Marvel trailer p236
by BID0 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:51 pm

Yeh we have known for a few years that he and RDJ aren't going to be headlining Marvel movies once this one is done.

User avatar
Yoshimi
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Near Edinburgh

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Captain Marvel trailer p236
by Yoshimi » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:23 pm

Benzin wrote:Is it really that shocking though? It doesn't really spoil anything regarding the actual story of Part 2...

He could easily 'retire' as Capt given the circumstances and pass it onto Bucky or Sam rather than outright die for example.



When you have super-powers, you can't exactly say "I'm retired" when the world ends up being invaded again. With great power, and all that. I think they'll have to kill him off.

User avatar
Saigon Slick
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Captain Marvel trailer p236
by Saigon Slick » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:18 pm

Pictures have appeared of Jake Gyllenhaal on the set of Spider-Man, I'm afraid I can't post them right now but he looks to be dressed as Thor. Certainly fits in with the illusory nature of his character if he's impersonating other characters. Presumably the classic impersonation of Spider-Man himself will come into play at some point.

I read that Michael Mando and Michael Keaton will be reprising their roles - hopefully the Sinister Six can be a thing if there's a third MCU Spider-Man...

Image Image
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Captain Marvel trailer p236
by Mafro » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:23 pm



:toot:

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Saigon Slick
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Captain Marvel trailer p236
by Saigon Slick » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:19 pm

Excellent news, thought the first one was belting.

Image Image
User avatar
TV Dinner
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Captain Marvel trailer p236
by TV Dinner » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:14 pm

Namor as main antagonist please.

User avatar
Godzilla
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Captain Marvel trailer p236
by Godzilla » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:36 am

Title for Avengers 4 may have leaked, it's a spoiler as it suggests who the big bad will be in the film. One word title.

SPOILERS FOR AVENGERS 4

Annihilation

If it's true I'm beyond excited.

Wish my image sig would work
User avatar
Bethlehemster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Captain Marvel trailer p236
by Bethlehemster » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:30 am

Dave Bautista has pulled out of Comicon next week. What a twat. Unforeseen scheduling conflict. Gutted.

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Captain Marvel trailer p236
by Preezy » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:38 am

More like Drax the Avoider amirite

User avatar
Bethlehemster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Captain Marvel trailer p236
by Bethlehemster » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:03 am

strawberry float off

User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Captain Marvel trailer p236
by Frank » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:42 am

Complain and get your money back? :shifty:

Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Captain Marvel trailer p236
by Preezy » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:00 am

Denster wrote:strawberry float off

No need for that, I put a lot of effort into my Ad7ism.

User avatar
BID0
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Essex

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Captain Marvel trailer p236
by BID0 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:08 am

:lol:

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Captain Marvel trailer p236
by Mafro » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:19 am

Denster wrote:Dave Bautista has pulled out of Comicon next week. What a twat. Unforeseen scheduling conflict. Gutted.

Might be due to WWE. He was on Smackdown o Tuesday and there's a lot of rumours he'll be at Wrestlemania next year which is even more likely now with Guardians 3 being delayed indefinitely.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Saigon Slick
Doctor ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Captain Marvel trailer p236
by Saigon Slick » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:40 am

Godzilla wrote:Title for Avengers 4 may have leaked, it's a spoiler as it suggests who the big bad will be in the film. One word title.

SPOILERS FOR AVENGERS 4

Annihilation

If it's true I'm beyond excited.


I mean, you would’ve thought that the big bad would be the same one that was in Infinity War, but it would certainly be interesting to see how Annihilus works out.

Image Image
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Captain Marvel trailer p236
by Hexx » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:40 am

Preezy wrote:More like Drax the Avoider amirite


Ice cold :lol:

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: [MCU Thread] Captain Marvel trailer p236
by Mafro » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:48 am

Corazon de Leon wrote:
Godzilla wrote:Title for Avengers 4 may have leaked, it's a spoiler as it suggests who the big bad will be in the film. One word title.

SPOILERS FOR AVENGERS 4

Annihilation

If it's true I'm beyond excited.


I mean, you would’ve thought that the big bad would be the same one that was in Infinity War, but it would certainly be interesting to see how Annihilus works out.

They don't have the rights to him yet and a lot of the other major characters from that story.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter

Return to “Stuff”