MMAYAV?- The End - Alt accounts now BANNED!

Our best bits.
User avatar
romeo G. Detlev Jr.
Bizarre Title
Joined in 2008
AKA: Dan.
Location: Bered Kai Nev

PostRe: MMAYAV?- The End - Save PMs - Alt accounts BANNED shortl
by romeo G. Detlev Jr. » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:19 pm

[iup=3553058]Hyperion[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3553051]Dan.[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3553046]Hyperion[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3553037]Dan.[/iup] wrote:Hyperion, I don't understand. Are you telling us that your "I've given the key to one of these people" was actually your "these are my suspects" list? Because that sounds rather revisionist, based on everything else that you posted during the game.


Yes, I thought you'd all ignore any suspects list straight away so I thought I'd try something else. I had a number of people I was suspicious of and so put that list up as keyholders. I hoped the vampires would take the bait and kill some off leading to suspicion falling on the people who were left alive.
This of course depended on the vampires killing off people on the list (They didn't), there not being a keyholder in the list (there wasn't) and the humans following up on the list (they didn't).
Ultimatley it didn't happen but I'm pleased with the results on my suspicions.
My key was given to George Angel so the vampires wouldn't get it if they went after the list.


But this doesn't make any sense. I might be missing something, but how does that work as bait? Why would the vampires start killing people on that list just because you'd posted the list?


To get the key I said I'd put in there


So you thought the vampires would take your word as gospel and kill every name on that list that wasn't a vampire - so as to gain one key - and in the process unknowingly leaving us with a handy list of confirmed vampires?

Did you really think that was likely to happen?

I was going to say something about your 'dig' at Tomous but he's quite adequately spoken for himself.

User avatar
Mockmaster
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Cybertron

PostRe: MMAYAV?- The End - Save PMs - Alt accounts BANNED shortl
by Mockmaster » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:19 pm

Frankly Hyperion is causing dissaray with his claims. We need to focus on the job at hand and the sooner we get rid of such distractions the better. The Vamps must be loving this. Therefore I put myself forward for Mayor on a platform of Hyperion + 1 inactive

Image
User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: MMAYAV?- The End - Save PMs - Alt accounts BANNED shortl
by Hyperion » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:20 pm

[iup=3553074]Zellery[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3553071]Hyperion[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3553066]Tomous[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3553055]Hyperion[/iup] wrote:Don't pretend to know what I was hoping to achieve just because I did more in a post than you did in the whole game :datass:



I contributed to every vampire death in the game while you died after a few days leaving the thread in disarray :lol:


Did you? Well done. I wasn't paying too much attention.
I just know what I hoped for that list to achieve. It didn't, but I'm pleased I got some names right. :lol:

You put both Shamans on there.


Did I? I checked the list on the first post.
Oh well, not quite as good then! :fp: :lol:

Image Image
User avatar
romeo G. Detlev Jr.
Bizarre Title
Joined in 2008
AKA: Dan.
Location: Bered Kai Nev

PostRe: MMAYAV?- The End - Save PMs - Alt accounts BANNED shortl
by romeo G. Detlev Jr. » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:21 pm

[iup=3553078]Mockmaster[/iup] wrote:Frankly Hyperion is causing dissaray with his claims. We need to focus on the job at hand and the sooner we get rid of such distractions the better. The Vamps must be loving this. Therefore I put myself forward for Mayor on a platform of Hyperion + 1 inactive


:lol:

Last edited by romeo G. Detlev Jr. on Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: MMAYAV?- The End - Save PMs - Alt accounts BANNED shortl
by Moggy » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:21 pm

[iup=3553078]Mockmaster[/iup] wrote:Frankly Hyperion is causing dissaray with his claims. We need to focus on the job at hand and the sooner we get rid of such distractions the better. The Vamps must be loving this. Therefore I put myself forward for Mayor on a platform of Hyperion + 1 inactive


You have my axe.

User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: MMAYAV?- The End - Save PMs - Alt accounts BANNED shortl
by Hyperion » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:23 pm

[iup=3553078]Mockmaster[/iup] wrote:Frankly Hyperion is causing dissaray with his claims. We need to focus on the job at hand and the sooner we get rid of such distractions the better. The Vamps must be loving this. Therefore I put myself forward for Mayor on a platform of Hyperion + 1 inactive


Hang on, I've pm'd Mocky saying he'd been seered as a vampire. He didn't deny it and said he didn't care if he got lynched.

Image Image
User avatar
romeo G. Detlev Jr.
Bizarre Title
Joined in 2008
AKA: Dan.
Location: Bered Kai Nev

PostRe: MMAYAV?- The End - Save PMs - Alt accounts BANNED shortl
by romeo G. Detlev Jr. » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:24 pm

Image

User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: MMAYAV?- The End - Save PMs - Alt accounts BANNED shortl
by Hyperion » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:25 pm

[iup=3553076]Dan.[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3553058]Hyperion[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3553051]Dan.[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3553046]Hyperion[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3553037]Dan.[/iup] wrote:Hyperion, I don't understand. Are you telling us that your "I've given the key to one of these people" was actually your "these are my suspects" list? Because that sounds rather revisionist, based on everything else that you posted during the game.


Yes, I thought you'd all ignore any suspects list straight away so I thought I'd try something else. I had a number of people I was suspicious of and so put that list up as keyholders. I hoped the vampires would take the bait and kill some off leading to suspicion falling on the people who were left alive.
This of course depended on the vampires killing off people on the list (They didn't), there not being a keyholder in the list (there wasn't) and the humans following up on the list (they didn't).
Ultimatley it didn't happen but I'm pleased with the results on my suspicions.
My key was given to George Angel so the vampires wouldn't get it if they went after the list.


But this doesn't make any sense. I might be missing something, but how does that work as bait? Why would the vampires start killing people on that list just because you'd posted the list?


To get the key I said I'd put in there


So you thought the vampires would take your word as gospel and kill every name on that list that wasn't a vampire - so as to gain one key - and in the process unknowingly leaving us with a handy list of confirmed vampires?
Did you really think that was likely to happen?


I didn't know how important the keys were and I hoped the humans might have had another look at the list.
They didn't. Hey ho.

Image Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: MMAYAV?- The End - Save PMs - Alt accounts BANNED shortl
by Moggy » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:26 pm

[iup=3553084]Dan.[/iup] wrote:Image


The Count has been found dead.



He was....






















A






























Hyperion


Basically his role was to create lists.

User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: MMAYAV?- The End - Save PMs - Alt accounts BANNED shortl
by Hyperion » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:27 pm

Lists are cool :|

Image Image
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: MMAYAV?- The End - Save PMs - Alt accounts BANNED shortl
by Tomous » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:27 pm

:lol:

User avatar
Jay Adama
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Edinburgh/Tokyo

PostRe: MMAYAV?- The End - Save PMs - Alt accounts BANNED shortl
by Jay Adama » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:28 pm

C.Y.N.T.H.I.A is ONLINE!

User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: MMAYAV?- The End - Save PMs - Alt accounts BANNED shortl
by Hyperion » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:29 pm

There are werewolves???!!!

Image Image
User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: MMAYAV?- The End - Save PMs - Alt accounts BANNED shortl
by Memento Mori » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:29 pm

Something definitely worthy of praise were Jay's lovely AYAV logos which were subtly different depending on how many players were left alive.

User avatar
romeo G. Detlev Jr.
Bizarre Title
Joined in 2008
AKA: Dan.
Location: Bered Kai Nev

PostRe: MMAYAV?- The End - Save PMs - Alt accounts BANNED shortl
by romeo G. Detlev Jr. » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:30 pm

[iup=3553093]Memento Mori[/iup] wrote:Something definitely worthy of praise were Jay's lovely AYAV logos which were subtly different depending on how many players were left alive.


Wait, what? :shock:

User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: MMAYAV?- The End - Save PMs - Alt accounts BANNED shortl
by Hyperion » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:31 pm

[iup=3553093]Memento Mori[/iup] wrote:Something definitely worthy of praise were Jay's lovely AYAV logos which were subtly different depending on how many players were left alive.


MEGATON

Image Image
User avatar
Jay Adama
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Edinburgh/Tokyo

PostRe: MMAYAV?- The End - Save PMs - Alt accounts BANNED shortl
by Jay Adama » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:32 pm

Default
Image
25% dead
Image
50% dead
Image
75% dead
Image

User avatar
romeo G. Detlev Jr.
Bizarre Title
Joined in 2008
AKA: Dan.
Location: Bered Kai Nev

PostRe: MMAYAV?- The End - Save PMs - Alt accounts BANNED shortl
by romeo G. Detlev Jr. » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:32 pm

That's cool. Nice work Jay!

User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: MMAYAV?- The End - Save PMs - Alt accounts BANNED shortl
by Denster » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:36 pm

It's just struck me again that this game is about Vampires and still had more werewolves than DML 's one. Still buzzing on that game as I thought it was a stroke of genius as I'd already been Vigi killed in that one. Surprise surprise.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: MMAYAV?- The End - Save PMs - Alt accounts BANNED shortl
by Moggy » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:43 pm

[iup=3553097]Jay Adama[/iup] wrote:Default
Image
25% dead
Image
50% dead
Image
75% dead
Image


Amazing and completely passed me by!


Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests