Xbox Game Pass - Rocket League, Warhammer: Vermintide 2 & Bomber Crew added

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - FO3, Oblivion, Shadow Complex, DIRT4, Human Fall Flat, ABZU etc added in July
by more heat than light » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:04 pm

Well that sucks. I mean for me, it's great for the five people that don't already own it.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - FO3, Oblivion, Shadow Complex, DIRT4, Human Fall Flat, ABZU etc added in July
by Photek » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:07 pm

You really are a miserably bloke MHTL. :lol:

Image
Grcades resident banana split.
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - FO3, Oblivion, Shadow Complex, DIRT4, Human Fall Flat, ABZU etc added in July
by more heat than light » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:16 pm

It's funny because it's true. :-(

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - FO3, Oblivion, Shadow Complex, DIRT4, Human Fall Flat, ABZU etc added in July
by Photek » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:17 pm

:(

Sorry man.

Image
Grcades resident banana split.
User avatar
KjGarly
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - FO3, Oblivion, Shadow Complex, DIRT4, Human Fall Flat, ABZU etc added in July
by KjGarly » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:44 pm

more heat than light wrote:Well that sucks. I mean for me, it's great for the five people that don't already own it.


I don't own it.

On the Bone that is. Already have it on PS4 and had it on Switch. Another one to download and never play :toot:

Image Image
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - FO3, Oblivion, Shadow Complex, DIRT4, Human Fall Flat, ABZU etc added in July
by Peter Crisp » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:31 pm

Yey, I can strawberry floating suck at it on multiple formats now spending 99.9% of my time nowhere near the ball :fp: .

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Photek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - FO3, Oblivion, Shadow Complex, DIRT4, Human Fall Flat, ABZU etc added in July
by Photek » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:57 pm

Git Gud.

Image
Grcades resident banana split.
User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - FO3, Oblivion, Shadow Complex, DIRT4, Human Fall Flat, ABZU etc added in July
by Monkey Man » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:12 pm


Image
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - FO3, Oblivion, Shadow Complex, DIRT4, Human Fall Flat, ABZU etc added in July
by Peter Crisp » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:55 pm

Photek wrote:Git Gud.


I tried but unfortunately I'm not a Laat(sp?) gamer and have slowly decided I'm going to be forever a bit gooseberry fool at my favourite hobby.

I just can't get the hang of the controls so I just end up zooming about the rink in a hopeless attempt to get somewhere close to the ball and mostly failing and the harder I try the shitter I seem to become :fp: .

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - FO3, Oblivion, Shadow Complex, DIRT4, Human Fall Flat, ABZU etc added in July
by Mafro » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:07 pm

Peter Crisp wrote:
Photek wrote:Git Gud.


I tried but unfortunately I'm not a Laat(sp?) gamer and have slowly decided I'm going to be forever a bit gooseberry fool at my favourite hobby.

I just can't get the hang of the controls so I just end up zooming about the rink in a hopeless attempt to get somewhere close to the ball and mostly failing and the harder I try the shitter I seem to become :fp: .

Do you mean l33t?

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - FO3, Oblivion, Shadow Complex, DIRT4, Human Fall Flat, ABZU etc added in July
by Peter Crisp » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:08 pm

Mafro wrote:
Peter Crisp wrote:
Photek wrote:Git Gud.


I tried but unfortunately I'm not a Laat(sp?) gamer and have slowly decided I'm going to be forever a bit gooseberry fool at my favourite hobby.

I just can't get the hang of the controls so I just end up zooming about the rink in a hopeless attempt to get somewhere close to the ball and mostly failing and the harder I try the shitter I seem to become :fp: .

Do you mean l33t?


Yep.
In my defence I am old and grumpy :shifty: .

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
samoza
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Rocket League, Warhammer: Vermintide 2 & Bomber Crew added
by samoza » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:29 pm

I have never owned it as I don't really like to pay for games! Did play it during the free weekend to get some achievements. It seems a fun game and some achievements I can work towards like shots and miles travelled.

I am a writer at Co-optimus - a site dedicated to co-op gaming
http://www.co-optimus.com/
Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: Xbox Game Pass - Rocket League, Warhammer: Vermintide 2 & Bomber Crew added
by more heat than light » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:32 pm

Five games leaving at the end of July.

Dirt Rally
Overcooked
Pharaonic
So Many Me
Ultratron

Overcooked was only just added. :?

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albear, deathofcows, Frank, Garth, Google [Bot], Hime, Manwell Pablo, Monkey Man, Octoroc, Pedz, PsychicSykes, Qikz, Starquake, Ste, Tafdolphin and 57 guests