The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Death's Head
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Death's Head » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:42 am

Surprised to see The Hitman's Bodyguard was up yesterday.

Yes?
User avatar
Xeno
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Xeno » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:40 pm

Seems Jaws, Blues Brothers, Brewsters Millions (strawberry float off it's fantastic)and American Psycho have been added as well.

User avatar
Godzilla
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Godzilla » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:46 pm

American Psycho is so good. Christian Bale has never been better.

Wish my image sig would work
User avatar
satriales
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by satriales » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:09 pm

S2 of Money Heist is up now.

First season was great!!

User avatar
mcjihge2
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by mcjihge2 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:04 pm

I just started my free trial.

iZombie :wub:

Xbox Live: GCE
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Errkal » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:05 pm

mcjihge2 wrote:I just started my free trial.

iZombie :wub:

I started iZombie today seems pretty good. Also tried Van Helsing, after 3 episodes I binned it off. Not good.

User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Denster » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:08 pm

Interesting snippet on Mindhunter. The fate of the Cat that Anna Torv feeds was enquired about. Anna Torv felt that it represented the faceless victims of serial killers and shows their lives rely on the kind or evil intervention of strangers. David Fincher said clearly a kid in her apartment building is killing cats and is a budding sociopath.


:lol:

User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Ironhide » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Errkal wrote:
mcjihge2 wrote:I just started my free trial.

iZombie :wub:

I started iZombie today seems pretty good. Also tried Van Helsing, after 3 episodes I binned it off. Not good.


iZombie is great, its got the mix of comedy and drama spot on (mostly) and Rose McIver (Liv) is lovely :wub:

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Moggy » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:18 pm

Ironhide wrote:
Errkal wrote:
mcjihge2 wrote:I just started my free trial.

iZombie :wub:

I started iZombie today seems pretty good. Also tried Van Helsing, after 3 episodes I binned it off. Not good.


iZombie is great, its got the mix of comedy and drama spot on (mostly) and Rose McIver (Liv) is lovely :wub:


She’s far hotter as a zombie as well. :lol:

User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Memento Mori » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:24 pm

Moggy wrote:
Ironhide wrote:
Errkal wrote:
mcjihge2 wrote:I just started my free trial.

iZombie :wub:

I started iZombie today seems pretty good. Also tried Van Helsing, after 3 episodes I binned it off. Not good.


iZombie is great, its got the mix of comedy and drama spot on (mostly) and Rose McIver (Liv) is lovely :wub:


She’s far hotter as a zombie as well. :lol:

This is true but I don't know why.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Moggy » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:42 pm

Memento Mori wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Ironhide wrote:
Errkal wrote:
mcjihge2 wrote:I just started my free trial.

iZombie :wub:

I started iZombie today seems pretty good. Also tried Van Helsing, after 3 episodes I binned it off. Not good.


iZombie is great, its got the mix of comedy and drama spot on (mostly) and Rose McIver (Liv) is lovely :wub:


She’s far hotter as a zombie as well. :lol:

This is true but I don't know why.


We are necrophiliacs.

User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Errkal » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:42 pm

Moggy wrote:
Memento Mori wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Ironhide wrote:
Errkal wrote:
mcjihge2 wrote:I just started my free trial.

iZombie :wub:

I started iZombie today seems pretty good. Also tried Van Helsing, after 3 episodes I binned it off. Not good.


iZombie is great, its got the mix of comedy and drama spot on (mostly) and Rose McIver (Liv) is lovely :wub:


She’s far hotter as a zombie as well. :lol:

This is true but I don't know why.


We are necrophiliacs.


She is undead not dead so it's grey area.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Moggy » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:44 pm

Errkal wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Memento Mori wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Ironhide wrote:
Errkal wrote:
mcjihge2 wrote:I just started my free trial.

iZombie :wub:

I started iZombie today seems pretty good. Also tried Van Helsing, after 3 episodes I binned it off. Not good.


iZombie is great, its got the mix of comedy and drama spot on (mostly) and Rose McIver (Liv) is lovely :wub:


She’s far hotter as a zombie as well. :lol:

This is true but I don't know why.


We are necrophiliacs.


She is undead not dead so it's grey area.


She’s all grey. :datass:

User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Ironhide » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:23 pm

Technically, most of the zombies in iZombie are actually revenants as they still retain their humanity and aren't decomposing.

Image
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Errkal » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:27 pm

Ironhide wrote:Technically, most of the zombies in iZombie are actually revenants as they still retain their humanity and aren't decomposing.


Alright nerd.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Moggy » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:33 pm

Errkal wrote:
Ironhide wrote:Technically, most of the zombies in iZombie are actually revenants as they still retain their humanity and aren't decomposing.


Alright nerd.


strawberry floating nerdy Ironhide trying to ruin our dead people boners. :x

User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Denster » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:45 pm

:lol:

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Squinty » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:05 am

Just realised the Louis Theroux Saville documentary is on Netflix. Guess that's my morning sorted.

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Tomous » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:41 pm

Watched Gerald's Game last night, movie adaptation of the Stephen King book.

I still feel sick...

...thinking about the 'degloving" scene :dread:

User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Saint of Killers » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:42 pm

You all added One Punch Man, yes? (I know I did and I'd already seen it once!)

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Return to “Stuff”