The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
TV Dinner
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by TV Dinner » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:02 pm

Three episodes in of American Vandal season 2 and it remains fantastic.

User avatar
Qikzmas
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Qikzmas » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:10 pm

Bojack Season 5 is so good.

Archer Season 9 was incredible.

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Frank » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:05 pm

New Bojack is heavy again. Episode 6 :dread:

"When people ask me how I'm doing, the real answer is "I'm doing shitty", but I can't say I'm doing shitty because I don't have a good reason for doing shitty. So if I say "I'm doing shitty", then they say "Why, what's wrong?" and I have to be like "I don't know, all of it?". So instead, when people ask how I'm doing, I usually say "I am doing so great"

"My entire life I never heard her say a kind word to or about my father, but at his funeral she said, "My husband is dead, and everything is worse now.""

Image
User avatar
Death's Head
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Death's Head » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:07 pm

For anyone with a NowTV box (and doesn't know), you can now download a Netflix app and watch from your NowTV box.

Yes?
User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Rex Kramer » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:23 pm

The Good Place S3 E1 is now out :toot: That Aussie accent :lol:

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Hexx » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:34 pm

Rex Kramer wrote:The Good Place S3 E1 is now out :toot: That Aussie accent :lol:


I watched this over lunch - liked it lots (mainly cus I love the characters) but I bit too much story and not enough funny for me

The ending though! Who gave Trevor papers (or a key) to get to earth though...

User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Rex Kramer » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:18 pm

Oh my strawberry floating word, Jason at the start of episode 2 of season 3. :lol:

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Hexx » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:38 am

TGP: Episode 3

Another solid, but not specatacular episode. The Earth setting is hampering the comedy a bit - everything feels...off...when it's not a fantastical afterlife. Still enjoying it though - and there were some really solid laughs

Shaked up format a bit more
So Micheal took the Key to Earth with him right? There's no way there now?
Mike's "Those 4 humans are all I care about" hit home...but felt mean with Janet stood right next to him!

At this point I'm convinced that NO one is in The Good Place (we've never been name dropped anyone in there) and these 4 will be the first

User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Monkey Man » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:50 pm



16th November.

Image
User avatar
Ecno
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: There're no Wolves

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Ecno » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:33 am

Monkey Man wrote:

16th November.


So they're going back in time? The 3rd season sounded off with Pena going to Mexico, so it seems a bit off to do Mexico but 15 years before.

http://www.phantomgoal.com

Football Betting Analysis and other related topics.
NickSCFC
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by NickSCFC » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:45 pm

Any idea how I find 4K movies?

I've actually tried using the search term "4K" but other than some Netflix originals, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Ghostbusters 2 and Taxi Driver (very grainy) there doesn't appear to be much on there.

User avatar
Hans Bubby
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Hans Bubby » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:38 am

NickSCFC wrote:Any idea how I find 4K movies?

I've actually tried using the search term "4K" but other than some Netflix originals, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Ghostbusters 2 and Taxi Driver (very grainy) there doesn't appear to be much on there.


There should be a category section for HDR and 4K, definitely there because I've browsed it myself as mines the UHD package.

Image Image
User avatar
Eat it Harvey
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Eat it Harvey » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:16 pm

Castlevania is back today apparently.


Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
NickSCFC
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by NickSCFC » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:22 pm

KjGarly wrote:
NickSCFC wrote:Any idea how I find 4K movies?

I've actually tried using the search term "4K" but other than some Netflix originals, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Ghostbusters 2 and Taxi Driver (very grainy) there doesn't appear to be much on there.


There should be a category section for HDR and 4K, definitely there because I've browsed it myself as mines the UHD package.


I'll have a check later, maybe I'm just not browsing far enough down the main screen.

User avatar
Yulehide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Yulehide » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:42 pm

Just seen they're removing Rick & Morty next week, I've only just persuaded my brother to watch it and he probably won't have time to watch all 3 seasons before then.

Really annoys me that they remove decent content so soon yet there's so much utter shite on there that has been available for years on end.

Image
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:40 pm

Ironhide wrote:Just seen they're removing Rick & Morty next week, I've only just persuaded my brother to watch it and he probably won't have time to watch all 3 seasons before then.

Really annoys me that they remove decent content so soon yet there's so much utter shite on there that has been available for years on end.


It’s not really their fault, they don’t own the shows and so have to remove it once their rights expire.

I thought Rick and Morty had been on there for ages though.

User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Frank » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:04 pm

Ironhide wrote:Really annoys me that they remove decent content so soon


Luckily they're not removing decent content, just Rick and Morty.

Image
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Hexx » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:08 pm

Frank wrote:
Ironhide wrote:Really annoys me that they remove decent content so soon


Luckily they're not removing decent content, just Rick and Morty.


Image

User avatar
As Fat as Santa
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by As Fat as Santa » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:55 pm

Hexx wrote:
Frank wrote:
Ironhide wrote:Really annoys me that they remove decent content so soon


Luckily they're not removing decent content, just Rick and Morty.


Image


He's right, it isn't decent.

It's actually damn good. Though, most fans on the interwebs make me not want to like it. Like Portal and other things. Hate people. Ruin all the good stuff by being twunts.

ImageImageImageImage.
Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: The Netflix Thread - US NETFLIX INSTRUCTIONS IN 1ST POST
by Squinty » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:44 am

Nearing the end of S2 of Castlevania. Really enjoying it.


Return to “Stuff”