NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - 2018 Contest Starts HERE! Week 1 Brief up now!

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - 2018 Contest Starts HERE! Week 1 Brief up now!
by jawafour » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:49 pm

Lime wrote:...Now to test it so Cheeky can't break it (on his first go). :x ...

:lol: . I'm checking my level because, although I've gone through it in a certain "route", I feel sure that Cheeky is gonna bust it up by doing things in a different way :lol: .

User avatar
Lime
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Lime

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - 2018 Contest Starts HERE! Week 1 Brief up now!
by Lime » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:52 pm

I already found one part when you could fall off an apparently high level, straight onto a later part, totally cheesing the whole thing. :fp: :lol:

The above post is followed by a winky, smiley or facepalm as appropriate.
3ds - 0946-2364-6907
Wii U - Monkeylime

WorkerScore: 1
Tasks To Next rank : 9
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - 2018 Contest Starts HERE! Week 1 Brief up now!
by jawafour » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:57 am

Some kind of man-flu has afflicted me today and this may result in a tougher than expected course for Cheeky to play through 8-) .

Cheeky Devlin wrote:...

Anyway, I have an embarrassing question about "Koopas". They can be both the "standing up throwing things" ones and/or the "walking left/right on a ledge" ones, yeah? :oops: :shifty: ...

User avatar
Qikz
Member ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - 2018 Contest Starts HERE! Week 1 Brief up now!
by Qikz » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:06 am

Thank god the deadline is tomorrow and not today.

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Stay Dead...
User avatar
Lime
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Lime

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - 2018 Contest Starts HERE! Week 1 Brief up now!
by Lime » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:14 am

jawafour wrote:Some kind of man-flu has afflicted me today and this may result in a tougher than expected course for Cheeky to play through 8-) .

Cheeky Devlin wrote:...

Anyway, I have an embarrassing question about "Koopas". They can be both the "standing up throwing things" ones and/or the "walking left/right on a ledge" ones, yeah? :oops: :shifty: ...


Aren't hammer bros banned from all Mario Maker levels due to them being a complete pain in the ass, rage inducing, level ruining, unfair, random death generating gits?

:shifty:


(Don't let my personal bias affect your decision to include them)



:shifty:

(please don't use hammer bros! I'm crap enough at this game! :slol: )

The above post is followed by a winky, smiley or facepalm as appropriate.
3ds - 0946-2364-6907
Wii U - Monkeylime

WorkerScore: 1
Tasks To Next rank : 9
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - 2018 Contest Starts HERE! Week 1 Brief up now!
by jawafour » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:20 am

Lime wrote:Aren't hammer bros banned from all Mario Maker levels due to them being a complete pain in the ass, rage inducing, level ruining, unfair, random death generating gits?...

Deffo, Lime... I haven't included any in my course... but the walking green/red shells are also Koopas, aren't they? :shifty: ...

Qikz wrote:Thank god the deadline is tomorrow and not today.

I started my course last weekend but I haven't had a chance to update it during the week (because Pedz and Matt streaming games :lol: ).

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - 2018 Contest Starts HERE! Week 1 Brief up now!
by jawafour » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:33 am

Okay, done some investigation and it seems that the Koopas I am referring to are "spinies", which are part of the Koopa family. My course is saved! :toot: .

User avatar
Lime
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Lime

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - 2018 Contest Starts HERE! Week 1 Brief up now!
by Lime » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:56 am

jawafour wrote:Okay, done some investigation and it seems that the Koopas I am referring to are "spinies", which are part of the Koopa family. My course is saved! :toot: .


Ah ok, I thought your issue as with whether the throwing ones were koopas.

I've submitted. I'm hoping I've met all the course requirements...

The above post is followed by a winky, smiley or facepalm as appropriate.
3ds - 0946-2364-6907
Wii U - Monkeylime

WorkerScore: 1
Tasks To Next rank : 9
User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - 2018 Contest Starts HERE! Week 1 Brief up now!
by Cheeky Devlin » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:52 pm

Hey guys. Apologies for the lack of replies. Been a busy few days. Stream is still intended for 9pm as usual though real life may require me to delay it a bit. Deadline remains the same.

Will update tomorrow.

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
User avatar
still
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - 2018 Contest Starts HERE! Week 1 Brief up now!
by still » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:59 pm

Can I just ask, is it possible to watch the levels people make if you don’t have the game. (Asking for a very stupid friend... )

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - 2018 Contest Starts HERE! Week 1 Brief up now!
by jawafour » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:45 pm

still wrote:Can I just ask, is it possible to watch the levels people make if you don’t have the game. (Asking for a very stupid friend... )

Absolutely, still :toot: . Cheeky Dev runs a live, worldwide stream demonstrating the submitted courses each round - normally at around 9pm on a Sunday evening. I think the stream is then available as a YouTube vid. Be a part of the action!

User avatar
still
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - 2018 Contest Starts HERE! Week 1 Brief up now!
by still » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:05 pm

jawafour wrote:
still wrote:Can I just ask, is it possible to watch the levels people make if you don’t have the game. (Asking for a very stupid friend... )

Absolutely, still :toot: . Cheeky Dev runs a live, worldwide stream demonstrating the submitted courses each round - normally at around 9pm on a Sunday evening. I think the stream is then available as a YouTube vid. Be a part of the action!


Cheers Jawa. Nine o’ clock on a Sunday, a bit late for me! Yes, really. :o But YouTube option sounds great.

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - 2018 Contest Starts HERE! Week 1 Brief up now!
by jawafour » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:26 pm

still wrote:Cheers Jawa. Nine o’ clock on a Sunday, a bit late for me! Yes, really. :o But YouTube option sounds great.

Yeah, I'm not often free on Sunday evenings so I usually catch up when I'm back. Cheeky makes great shows!

User avatar
Lime
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Lime

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - 2018 Contest Starts HERE! Week 1 Brief up now!
by Lime » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:58 pm

The streaming is awesome, well worth a watch.

The above post is followed by a winky, smiley or facepalm as appropriate.
3ds - 0946-2364-6907
Wii U - Monkeylime

WorkerScore: 1
Tasks To Next rank : 9

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Errkal, Rubix and 35 guests