NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - WE HAVE A WINNER! PAGE 23!

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
The Watching Artist
Scrub
Joined in 2008

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - Week 5 Guidelines Pg13!
by The Watching Artist » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:47 pm

Super Dragon 64 wrote:I managed to catch a bit of the stream and, yep, that definitely wasn't my best. Despite the bank holiday I ended up leaving even less time to make my level :fp: I'm away for the best part of the weekend but I'll try to work on it during the week. At the very least, the later deadline should help.

Your level was bad and you should feel bad.
Jazzem wrote:
jawafour wrote:Just caught up with the stream... wow! Congrats to Lime (for topping the table) and Matt (for drawing *again*) :) . Gotta say that I literally lol'd at Pedz' joke :lol: . It was a great show, Dev!

I am a wee bit nervous about the scrolling shooting level this week... but honoured to be battling OSC :) . It is time to build bullets!


I'd like to think Matt did too :simper:

I did but it was soooooo bad I just............ Er.

Amazing work Pedz.

Image
User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - Week 5 Guidelines Pg13!
by Hyperion » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:16 pm

How did you get on with the levels jawa?
Did Cheeky finish OSC's?

Image
Ad7 wrote:stop moaning about it
User avatar
Pedz
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - Week 5 Guidelines Pg13!
by Pedz » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:34 pm

The Watching Artist wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:I managed to catch a bit of the stream and, yep, that definitely wasn't my best. Despite the bank holiday I ended up leaving even less time to make my level :fp: I'm away for the best part of the weekend but I'll try to work on it during the week. At the very least, the later deadline should help.

Your level was bad and you should feel bad.
Jazzem wrote:
jawafour wrote:Just caught up with the stream... wow! Congrats to Lime (for topping the table) and Matt (for drawing *again*) :) . Gotta say that I literally lol'd at Pedz' joke :lol: . It was a great show, Dev!

I am a wee bit nervous about the scrolling shooting level this week... but honoured to be battling OSC :) . It is time to build bullets!


I'd like to think Matt did too :simper:

I did but it was soooooo bad I just............ Er.

Amazing work Pedz.


It was an awful joke.

ImageImageImageImage.
Image
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - Week 5 Guidelines Pg13!
by jawafour » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:45 pm

Hyperion wrote:How did you get on with the levels jawa?
Did Cheeky finish OSC's?

I didn't finish OSC's level! It was cool to watch Cheeky tackle it again, though (with a clue from Matt).

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - Week 5 Guidelines Pg13!
by jawafour » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:24 am

I've not started to build my new level yet; events have conspired to keep me away from gaming so far this week. I plan on initiating my design later today... thank goodness we have a little extra time for submission this time around!

User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - Week 5 Guidelines Pg13!
by Cheeky Devlin » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:56 am

I've made an executive decision that everyone has until Tuesday to submit their levels.

Except Jawa. I want his today.

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - Week 5 Guidelines Pg13!
by jawafour » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:11 am

Cheeky Devlin wrote:...Except Jawa. I want his today.

I can't manufacture jawastepsTM *that* quickly! :o .

User avatar
Lime
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Lime

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - Week 5 Guidelines Pg13!
by Lime » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:32 pm

This week's level is tough! Really hard to come up with something good, and I've played my 'clenchcheeks' card!

The above post is followed by a winky, smiley or facepalm as appropriate.
3ds - 0946-2364-6907
Wii U - Monkeylime

WorkerScore: 1
Tasks To Next rank : 9
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - Week 5 Guidelines Pg13!
by jawafour » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:03 pm

Lime wrote:This week's level is tough! Really hard to come up with something good...

It is super-hard, isn't it? I'm playing around with a few things but it's difficult getting it to gel. Cheeky Devlin is testing us big-time!

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - Week 5 Guidelines Pg13!
by jawafour » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:12 am

I'm not panicking about the latest task yet. I am panicking.

Gotta make things come together today.

User avatar
Lime
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Lime

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - Week 5 Guidelines Pg13!
by Lime » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:29 am

jawafour wrote:I'm not panicking about the latest task yet. I am panicking.

Gotta make things come together today.


I had a push at this yesterday.

Short and sweet would sum it up so far!

The above post is followed by a winky, smiley or facepalm as appropriate.
3ds - 0946-2364-6907
Wii U - Monkeylime

WorkerScore: 1
Tasks To Next rank : 9
HSH28
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - Week 5 Guidelines Pg13!
by HSH28 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:31 pm

Yeah have to say I'm sorry about my level this week, just didn't give myself the time to do a good job.

I think its probably fair to say I've had more fun making the levels I have than others have had playing those levels, I'm glad I've been involved, its been fun both making and playing levels in Mario Maker again.

User avatar
Lime
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Lime

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - Week 5 Guidelines Pg13!
by Lime » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:39 pm

We've got until tomorrow, right?

The above post is followed by a winky, smiley or facepalm as appropriate.
3ds - 0946-2364-6907
Wii U - Monkeylime

WorkerScore: 1
Tasks To Next rank : 9
User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - Week 5 Guidelines Pg13!
by Qikz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:36 pm

I uploaded mine hours ago but it's not appearing on the website, when I go to check in game it says it's uploaded :(

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Stay Dead...
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - Week 5 Guidelines Pg13!
by jawafour » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:40 pm

Qikz wrote:I uploaded mine hours ago but it's not appearing on the website, when I go to check in game it says it's uploaded :(

Yeah, me too, dude, Must be a prob at the mo. It is uploaded, tho' :-)

User avatar
OldSoulCyborg
Member
Joined in 2010

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - Week 5 Guidelines Pg13!
by OldSoulCyborg » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:25 pm

Same problem here. Mine loads just fine if I "search" the ID in game.

Flickr
Wii U: StainyGrimes
User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - Week 5 Guidelines Pg13!
by Qikz » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:29 am

Websites working again, I submitted my level!

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Stay Dead...
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - Week 5 Guidelines Pg13!
by jawafour » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:07 am

Qikz wrote:Websites working again, I submitted my level!

Yeah, great stuff - my original link that I sent to Devlin is working now, too.

Looking forward to seeing all of the courses on Cheeky's show tonight :-).

User avatar
Lime
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Lime

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - Week 5 Guidelines Pg13!
by Lime » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:09 am

Submitted too. That was the hardest week so far! What time is the stream? I need to visit my Dad later so might miss it.

The above post is followed by a winky, smiley or facepalm as appropriate.
3ds - 0946-2364-6907
Wii U - Monkeylime

WorkerScore: 1
Tasks To Next rank : 9
User avatar
Cheeky Devlin
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: NEW Are You A Master Mario Maker? - Week 5 Guidelines Pg13!
by Cheeky Devlin » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:13 am

Stream will be at 9pm tonight.

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: more heat than light, Poser, PuppetBoy, Somebody Else's Problem and 53 guests