Nintendo Direct 13/09/17 | Full Conference P.1

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
SugarDave
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Direct | 13/09 11PM
by SugarDave » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:54 am

Bayonetta 2, W101 and Tropical Freeze ports, please.

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Nintendo Direct | 13/09 11PM
by Tomous » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:30 pm

NickSCFC wrote:Not expecting any big new game announcements as the Direct is all about games coming THIS year.

Virtual Console would be a nice surprise though.


It says "coming months" and Nintendo don't always follow their Direct descriptions literally. E3 said "this year" and they showed 2 2018 games (Yoshi, Kirby) and announced 2 more (Pokemon, MP4)

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Nintendo Direct | 13/09 11PM
by Tomous » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:31 pm

SugarDave wrote:Bayonetta 2, W101 and Tropical Freeze ports, please.


Regarding the first 2, something from Platinum is very likely. Could be a new game or a port though.

I never got round to Tropical Freeze, would love a port as played DKC Returns on the 3DS and it was superb.

User avatar
NickSCFC
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Direct | 13/09 11PM
by NickSCFC » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:23 pm

Tomous wrote:
NickSCFC wrote:Not expecting any big new game announcements as the Direct is all about games coming THIS year.

Virtual Console would be a nice surprise though.


It says "coming months" and Nintendo don't always follow their Direct descriptions literally. E3 said "this year" and they showed 2 2018 games (Yoshi, Kirby) and announced 2 more (Pokemon, MP4)


In that case hoping to see

- Virtual Console (NES, SNES, N64, GC)
- Pokémon trailer with graphics
- Metroid Prime 4 trailer/gameplay
- Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
- Professor Leyton
- Port of F-Zero GX in HD
- More Unreal Engine 4 games

Last edited by NickSCFC on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Nintendo Direct | 13/09 11PM
by jawafour » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:26 pm

Dang it, I'm getting hyped up and excited about this when I'd been determined to stay pretty cool.

I want surprises... bombshells... and huge "wow!" moments. Uhm, good ones, obvs.

BAKA
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Direct | 13/09 11PM
by BAKA » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:41 pm

Apparently Project Octopath Traveler is getting a 45 minute presentation at TGS. Hopefully the Direct will give us a little of that. It's one of my most anticipated titles.

So hyped. :D

I imagine a lot of 3DS stuff will be shown, there's so much stuff on the horizon. We've heard so little about Layton's Mystery Journey, there's SuperStar Saga due soon, Yo-kai Watch 2: Psychic Spectres, Etrian Odyssey V, the new Pokemon games, etc.

Last edited by BAKA on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
OrangeRakoon
Member
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Direct | 13/09 11PM
by OrangeRakoon » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:54 pm

jawafour wrote:I want surprises... bombshells... and huge "wow!" moments. Uhm, good ones, obvs.


Devil's Third 2 :toot:

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Nintendo Direct | 13/09 11PM
by jawafour » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:02 pm

OrangeRakoon wrote:Devil's Third 2 :toot:

:toot: ...
Image

User avatar
Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Nintendo Direct | 13/09 11PM
by Drumstick » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:41 pm

New Switch games please. More Yoshi and MP4 too kthxbai.

One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image
"economically unviable"
-Oblomov Boblomov
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Nintendo Direct | 13/09 11PM
by Ad7 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:53 pm

ALL THE WII U PORTS!

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Nintendo Direct | 13/09 11PM
by Tomous » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:53 pm

NickSCFC wrote:
Tomous wrote:
NickSCFC wrote:Not expecting any big new game announcements as the Direct is all about games coming THIS year.

Virtual Console would be a nice surprise though.


It says "coming months" and Nintendo don't always follow their Direct descriptions literally. E3 said "this year" and they showed 2 2018 games (Yoshi, Kirby) and announced 2 more (Pokemon, MP4)


In that case hoping to see

- Virtual Console (NES, SNES, N64, GC)
- Pokémon trailer with graphics
- Metroid Prime 4 trailer/gameplay
- Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
- Professor Leyton
- Port of F-Zero GX in HD
- More Unreal Engine 4 games


I doubt Pokemon/MP4 are ready and they'll be saved for an E3 reveal.

I'd love an F-Zero port but I don't think they have the appetite for it unfortunately.

I reckon there will be one surprise in this that no one saw coming. 45 minutes is a long presentation.

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Nintendo Direct | 13/09 11PM
by Ad7 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:11 pm

Nice bit of.metroid prime 4 footage would be nice.

User avatar
Floex
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Direct | 13/09 11PM
by Floex » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:16 pm

You lot are mad if you're expecting something on the level of Metroid Prime footage :lol:

AndyXL
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Nintendo Direct | 13/09 11PM
by AndyXL » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:34 pm

I love all the hope before a Nintendo Direct.

Don't you people remember that every Direct is a huge let-down every single time?

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Nintendo Direct | 13/09 11PM
by Ad7 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:36 pm

AndyXL wrote:I love all the hope before a Nintendo Direct.

Don't you people remember that every Direct is a huge let-down every single time?


Image

User avatar
Balloon Sod
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Direct | 13/09 11PM
by Balloon Sod » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:52 pm

10 minutes on Miitopia and some ARMS hats for AC: New Leaf.

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Nintendo Direct | 13/09 11PM
by Squinty » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:42 pm

Balloon Sod wrote:10 minutes on Miitopia and some ARMS hats for AC: New Leaf.


'We have no games prepared. Sorry lol'

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Nintendo Direct | 13/09 11PM
by jawafour » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:42 pm

Balloon Sod wrote:10 minutes on Miitopia and some ARMS hats for AC: New Leaf.

Sounds like the kind of dream presentation that I'm hoping for... although I would prefer Splatoon hats to ARMS stuff :lol: .

You know, I really want the Direct show to rock tonight. Big games, major surprises, superb new content, Switch system features... I'm ready for it!

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Nintendo Direct | 13/09 11PM
by Tomous » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:51 pm

AndyXL wrote:I love all the hope before a Nintendo Direct.

Don't you people remember that every Direct is a huge let-down every single time?


This isn't true at all. They've had some big ones. January 2013 springs to mind.

Nintendo often announce new games in a Direct. Yes if people have wild expectations they will be disappointed but it's not unreasonable to expect some big surprises today especially at 45 minutes.

User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Direct | 13/09 11PM
by Alvin Flummux » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:39 pm

Hoping to see something, anything, that grabs me and tells me I need a Switch. I can't really justify one just for Zelda.

Floex wrote:You lot are mad if you're expecting something on the level of Metroid Prime footage :lol:


The most we'll see is a solitary piece of concept art, if that. Probably won't see a thing until 2019 though, tbh.

Jupiter is in your sun sign this week, making it pretty crowded in there, what with Jupiter being the largest of the planets and all.

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AndyXL, Brerlappin, Crimson, CuriousOyster, D_C, FatDaz, floydfreak, Frank, Garth, Jamo3103, KingK, KjGarly, Memento Mori, more heat than light, OldSoulCyborg, Peter Crisp, satriales, Yahoo [Bot] and 58 guests