Nintendo Switch Chat thread

Our best bits.
User avatar
Hans Bubby
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat thread
by Hans Bubby » Fri May 18, 2018 12:59 am

Fisher wrote:looking forward to Go Vacation.


What did the Daily Star have to say about it?

Image Image
User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: HUNTIN' DUCKS

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat thread
by ITSMILNER » Fri May 18, 2018 7:07 am

OrangeRakoon wrote:
Johnny Ryall wrote:Dynasty warriors games are all bad, you got lucky


Ban request

Also, can someone explain why Minecraft is listed under coming soon on the eshop, with a different description/set of images than the already released Minecraft: Switch edition?



Is it to do with the new Bedrock Edition? The big update changing up the graphics and allowing cross platform play? I also think it’s getting a retail release with all the new stuff


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Image
User avatar
OrangeReindeer
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat thread
by OrangeReindeer » Fri May 18, 2018 9:28 am

Yeah after asking that the next time I went on there was a news entry about it, it's the bedrock edition and anyone owning the switch edition gets a free upgrade

User avatar
Qikzmas
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat thread
by Qikzmas » Fri May 18, 2018 10:14 am

Star Allies is so damn cute oh my god.

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat thread
by jawafour » Fri May 18, 2018 11:21 am

I've ordered Hyrule Warriors from Tesco; I realised that I had £10 in vouchers :toot: .

User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: HUNTIN' DUCKS

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat thread
by ITSMILNER » Fri May 18, 2018 11:54 am

Base currently have Lost Sphear (Physical copy) for £19.85

Was this game any good?

Image
User avatar
Seven Posers Posing
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat thread
by Seven Posers Posing » Fri May 18, 2018 12:04 pm

Cheeky Devlin wrote:Wargroove will save us though. :toot:


See, this is why I visit this forum. Has no idea this game existed, and it looks great.

Image
User avatar
Eat it Harvey
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: The Dark And Lonely Regions, Where Nobody Goes.
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat thread
by Eat it Harvey » Fri May 18, 2018 12:08 pm

Poser wrote:
Cheeky Devlin wrote:Wargroove will save us though. :toot:


See, this is why I visit this forum. Has no idea this game existed, and it looks great.

It really does. I'd expected it some time last year so I can't imagine it's going to be too far off now.

Check out some of our stuff!
Image Image Image

JOIN OUR MINECRAFT REALM HERE!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat thread
by shy guy 64 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:50 pm

whelp my copy of hyrule warriors is here know how im spending today

Image
User avatar
Lazy Fair
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat thread
by Lazy Fair » Fri May 18, 2018 2:09 pm

If I were choosing between Hyrule or Fire Emblem Warriors, which would you reccomend? I’ve played Hyrule and loved it.

3DS code - 2707 1618 5652
Let me know if you add me!
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat thread
by jawafour » Fri May 18, 2018 2:35 pm

Lazy Fair wrote:If I were choosing between Hyrule or Fire Emblem Warriors, which would you reccomend? I’ve played Hyrule and loved it.

I've not actually played fire Emblem Warriors, LF, but I like Hyrule Warriors and, by most accounts, it is the better game. I think that you'd need to have a knowledge of the Emblem characters to really get into that Warriors game, wereas Hyrule seems a bit more "fun" to me.

User avatar
Lazy Fair
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat thread
by Lazy Fair » Fri May 18, 2018 2:52 pm

jawafour wrote:
Lazy Fair wrote:If I were choosing between Hyrule or Fire Emblem Warriors, which would you reccomend? I’ve played Hyrule and loved it.

I've not actually played fire Emblem Warriors, LF, but I like Hyrule Warriors and, by most accounts, it is the better game. I think that you'd need to have a knowledge of the Emblem characters to really get into that Warriors game, wereas Hyrule seems a bit more "fun" to me.


See I kind of like the idea of FEW being more tactical, but not sure if it will maybe be missin some of the soul that HE has. Anyone else got any thoughts?

3DS code - 2707 1618 5652
Let me know if you add me!
User avatar
Godzilla
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat thread
by Godzilla » Fri May 18, 2018 6:40 pm

Played them both. Hyrule is more fun and over the top. Fire Emblem's cast of characters are too similar to make it a real time sink.

Started on Hyrule Warriors today, it's very enjoyable and very Dynasty Warriors. Link is my current go to character but Linkel is good fun too.

Wish my image sig would work
BAKA
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat thread
by BAKA » Fri May 18, 2018 9:07 pm

I literally can't keep up with all the indie releases that look amazing. Wizard Of Legend, Fairune Collection, Fox 'n Forests and Yonder all look like things I'd typically pick up, and all released the same week.

Currently catching up with Fire Emblem Warriors from my backlog. It's lovely to see some of the characters rendered so elaborately, in comparison to the 3DS games, but the artwork in dialogue sections is really bland. It's been a LONG time since I played a Warriors game, it certainly feels more strategic, but also more grindy. I'm a little mixed on it at the moment. That opening gameplay section was completely redundant.

Hyrule Warriors arrived today too. :shifty: I have a problem.

User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: HUNTIN' DUCKS

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat thread
by ITSMILNER » Fri May 18, 2018 10:27 pm

BAKA wrote:I literally can't keep up with all the indie releases that look amazing. Wizard Of Legend, Fairune Collection, Fox 'n Forests and Yonder all look like things I'd typically pick up, and all released the same week.

Currently catching up with Fire Emblem Warriors from my backlog. It's lovely to see some of the characters rendered so elaborately, in comparison to the 3DS games, but the artwork in dialogue sections is really bland. It's been a LONG time since I played a Warriors game, it certainly feels more strategic, but also more grindy. I'm a little mixed on it at the moment. That opening gameplay section was completely redundant.

Hyrule Warriors arrived today too. :shifty: I have a problem.


The Switch is jam packed with great indie games with more coming over the next few weeks! I noticed Battle Chef Brigade is on sale at the moment as well, might have to pick it up

Image
Fisher
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat thread
by Fisher » Fri May 18, 2018 11:49 pm

shy guy 64 wrote:whelp my copy of hyrule warriors is here know how im spending today


awesome and are you playing it tomorrow.

User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: HUNTIN' DUCKS

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat thread
by ITSMILNER » Sat May 19, 2018 12:22 am

Fisher wrote:
shy guy 64 wrote:whelp my copy of hyrule warriors is here know how im spending today


awesome and are you playing it tomorrow.


Probably not tomorrow, it’s Royal Wedding day!

Image
User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat thread
by Hyperion » Sat May 19, 2018 2:02 am

jawafour wrote:I've ordered Hyrule Warriors from Tesco; I realised that I had £10 in vouchers :toot: .

Trollololololololololololololol

Image
Ad7 wrote:stop moaning about it
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat thread
by shy guy 64 » Sat May 19, 2018 9:43 am

Fisher wrote:
shy guy 64 wrote:whelp my copy of hyrule warriors is here know how im spending today


awesome and are you playing it tomorrow.


ill be playing it for days, its hard to put down

though there is a splafest in splatoon today as well

Image
User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: HUNTIN' DUCKS

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat thread
by ITSMILNER » Sat May 19, 2018 2:04 pm

Quite liking Hyrule Warriors, despite buying it on Wii U I never played it but it plays great in handheld mode


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Image

Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests