Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Osito
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Osito » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:10 pm

There's a sale on the US eShop for The Game Awards.

I'll be getting Into the Breach at $10, and tempted by Yoku's Island Express ($10) and The Messenger ($14).

There's also Skyrim at $30. Also decent discounts on Odyssey, Starlink ($45) and Xenoblade 2.

https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals;jsessionid=5101759739D473108DA55B6BC4547136

User avatar
NBK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by NBK » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:21 pm

Rex Kramer wrote:Supposedly Katamari Damacy came out today! strawberry float, another game for the digital pile of shame.


Hmm, couldn't see it, unless it's on another region. One I'd happily add to the digital pile of shame.

Speaking of which...

Osito wrote:There's a sale on the US eShop for The Game Awards.

I'll be getting Into the Breach at $10, and tempted by Yoku's Island Express ($10) and The Messenger ($14).

There's also Skyrim at $30. Also decent discounts on Odyssey, Starlink ($45) and Xenoblade 2.

https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals;jsessionid=5101759739D473108DA55B6BC4547136


Diablo 3 is on sale on the UK store. All over that.

Image
User avatar
Winckle
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Winckle » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:28 pm

Just went to buy Outrun on the eShop for some glorious Blue Sky gaming, but it's not out in the UK yet. :cry:

Fisher
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Fisher » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:52 pm

Advent7 wrote:
imbusydoctorwho wrote:I wonder whether could be a reveal trailer of a new Zelda game could happen in the awards tonight.


If it is I bet it's a strawberry floating Wii U Wii port


could be Wii U Wii port.

User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Monkey Man » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:56 am

Announced at The Game Awards -


Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Squinty » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:35 am

Monster Boy seems to be getting some decent reviews.

User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Rex Kramer » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:54 am

NBK wrote:
Rex Kramer wrote:Supposedly Katamari Damacy came out today! strawberry float, another game for the digital pile of shame.


Hmm, couldn't see it, unless it's on another region. One I'd happily add to the digital pile of shame.

It was on the NintendoLife European store update page and didn't specific a launch date so I assumed it would have been in the update. Maybe it comes out today or Monday?

EDIT: Yep, it's there now as well as a demo.

Last edited by Rex Kramer on Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Advent7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Advent7 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:55 am

Is virtua racing out soon? I'm going to be all over that :wub:

HSH28
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by HSH28 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:09 am

Bought Katamari, it's so weird. Been a while since I played the first game.

User avatar
Caroller
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Lord's

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Caroller » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:38 am

Monkey Man wrote:Announced at The Game Awards -

I don’t know what the hell this is but I want it.

GNamer admin.: visit your friendly neighbourhood affiliate!
Also I have a writing and music blog.
'Your lives that I spit upon are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!'
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by jawafour » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:02 pm



Donut County is coming to Switch (and XBO)... this month :-) .

"You are a hole. And you want things to fall into your hole! Bigger and bigger things!"

Fisher
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Fisher » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:51 pm

i didn't download any eshop games this week.

User avatar
Starquake
Member
Joined in 2011
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Starquake » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:26 pm

Starquake wrote:
Pedz wrote:
Starquake wrote:
jawafour wrote:
Starquake wrote:...I’ll be announcing my next game in the next week or so too - with full gameplay video :toot:

I'm combusting at present because I saw the (Hyper Sentinel) Kickstarter sneak-peak but can't say anything until the announcement! Looking forward to seeing the vid :-) .


Haha. Yeah, although this is an all new video with fully updated graphics, sound effects etc. It’s massive fun to play.


Sorry if I have missed it, but is the full reveal out yet?


Hi Pedz - not quite yet. Will let you know when.


Sorry for the delay on this, but we were offered a spot on tonight’s KindaFunnyGames show case so decided to hold the announcement.

So tonight 6pm (GMT) lookout for the spotlight on my new game Wreckout!

Live Twitch stream: http://twitch.tv/kindafunnygames

@four5sixpixel making games...

Wreckout
Hyper Sentinel http://www.hypersentinel.com
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by jawafour » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:32 pm

Starquake wrote:
Starquake wrote:...I’ll be announcing my next game in the next week or so too - with full gameplay video :toot:

Sorry for the delay on this, but we were offered a spot on tonight’s KindaFunnyGames show case so decided to hold the announcement.

So tonight 6pm (GMT) lookout for the spotlight on my new game Wreckout!

Live Twitch stream: http://twitch.tv/kindafunnygames

:o ... :toot: . I'm looking forward to see the world-exclusive reveal of Wreckout, Starquake!

User avatar
Starquake
Member
Joined in 2011
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Starquake » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:37 pm

Cheers Jawa! I’m looking forward to it - I don’t know myself exactly what Huey has lined up for the show!

Edit: gonna be time for an avatar change soon :D

@four5sixpixel making games...

Wreckout
Hyper Sentinel http://www.hypersentinel.com
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by jawafour » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:44 pm

Starquake wrote:...I’m looking forward to it - I don’t know myself exactly what Huey has lined up for the show!...

... :o . It's a real coup to get your game revealed at a high-profile event! Great stuff!

Starquake wrote:Edit: gonna be time for an avatar change soon :D

:datass: .

User avatar
Krik Kringle
Member
Joined in 2015
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Krik Kringle » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:03 pm

DarkRula wrote:.


Friend code is 4349-2089-2211 (Kriken, not Krik Kringle lol)

Downloading MK8 Deluxe right now...and then will be up for Smash Ultimate matches later today maybe (though will be away this evening).

Also good to see you back on gr jawa, seems like it's been a while.

Last edited by Krik Kringle on Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by shy guy 64 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:05 pm

i could swear the batteries in my pink and green joy cons last longer than the blue and red ones

Image
User avatar
As Fat as Santa
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by As Fat as Santa » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:42 pm

jawafour wrote:
Starquake wrote:
Starquake wrote:...I’ll be announcing my next game in the next week or so too - with full gameplay video :toot:

Sorry for the delay on this, but we were offered a spot on tonight’s KindaFunnyGames show case so decided to hold the announcement.

So tonight 6pm (GMT) lookout for the spotlight on my new game Wreckout!

Live Twitch stream: http://twitch.tv/kindafunnygames

:o ... :toot: . I'm looking forward to see the world-exclusive reveal of Wreckout, Starquake!


I'll make sure to tune in!

ImageImageImageImage.
Image
User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Rex Kramer » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:17 pm

Wreckout sounds like a perfect name for a Paradroid/Quazatron remake Starquake. Just saying.


Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albear, chanticleer, CuriousOyster, Hans Bubby, Hound, OrangeReindeer, Peter Crisp, Snowy, The Cuttcracker Suite and 55 guests