Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Rax » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:06 am

Nintendo are having an E3 sale, starts at 2pm today, hoping there will be a decent discount on Breath of the Wild. Been wanting to pick it up one Switch but I dont fancy paying full price for it all over again.

User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by DarkRula » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:10 am

Poser wrote:Official Gamecube controller adapter for Switch. Sorry if mentioned previously.

Image

Ideal for multiplayer stuff if you still have any cube controllers lying around. I still have two.


Is that up anywhere, yet? I tried looking yesterday but could only find an overpriced WiiU one.

Image
Image
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Poser » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:00 pm

DarkRula wrote:
Poser wrote:Official Gamecube controller adapter for Switch. Sorry if mentioned previously.


Ideal for multiplayer stuff if you still have any cube controllers lying around. I still have two.


Is that up anywhere, yet? I tried looking yesterday but could only find an overpriced WiiU one.


Not that I can see yet. Looks like it's aimed at Smash players, so not sure when the release is.

Image
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Mafro » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:01 pm

They'll probably do bundle like they did with Smash Wii U and the adapter.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Poser » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:27 pm

Mafro wrote:They'll probably do bundle like they did with Smash Wii U and the adapter.


Was the adapter only available as part of the bundle?

Image
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Mafro » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:31 pm

Poser wrote:
Mafro wrote:They'll probably do bundle like they did with Smash Wii U and the adapter.


Was the adapter only available as part of the bundle?

They sold it separately too but it was really hard to come by after a while iirc.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Rex Kramer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:47 pm

Rax wrote:Nintendo are having an E3 sale, starts at 2pm today, hoping there will be a decent discount on Breath of the Wild. Been wanting to pick it up one Switch but I dont fancy paying full price for it all over again.

Nintendo discounting first party stuff on the e-shop? Not a chance in hell.

User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by shy guy 64 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:50 pm

hope the wii u one is compatible

Image
User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by DarkRula » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:53 pm

It is. People have been using it ever since the update added support.

Image
Image
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Mafro » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:54 pm

shy guy 64 wrote:hope the wii u one is compatible

Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s just the exact same one.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Poser » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:56 pm

Mafro wrote:
shy guy 64 wrote:hope the wii u one is compatible

Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s just the exact same one.


I've a feeling it might be, albeit with different branding on top.

Image
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Errkal » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:57 pm

More bloody ports :roll:

User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Rax » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:02 pm

Rex Kramer wrote:
Rax wrote:Nintendo are having an E3 sale, starts at 2pm today, hoping there will be a decent discount on Breath of the Wild. Been wanting to pick it up one Switch but I dont fancy paying full price for it all over again.

Nintendo discounting first party stuff on the e-shop? Not a chance in hell.

The image on the website does feature first party stuff so theres a chance this time around.

User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Rex Kramer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:13 pm

Rax wrote:
Rex Kramer wrote:
Rax wrote:Nintendo are having an E3 sale, starts at 2pm today, hoping there will be a decent discount on Breath of the Wild. Been wanting to pick it up one Switch but I dont fancy paying full price for it all over again.

Nintendo discounting first party stuff on the e-shop? Not a chance in hell.

The image on the website does feature first party stuff so theres a chance this time around.

It'll be no more than 10%

User avatar
OrangeRakoon
SONM Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by OrangeRakoon » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:16 pm

Errkal wrote:More bloody ports :roll:


10/10 post

User avatar
Jazzem
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Jazzem » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:33 pm

Poser wrote:
Mafro wrote:
shy guy 64 wrote:hope the wii u one is compatible

Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s just the exact same one.


I've a feeling it might be, albeit with different branding on top.


Yeah this is almost certainly the case, was with the Pokkén controller

User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Rex Kramer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:09 pm

Rex Kramer wrote:
Rax wrote:
Rex Kramer wrote:
Rax wrote:Nintendo are having an E3 sale, starts at 2pm today, hoping there will be a decent discount on Breath of the Wild. Been wanting to pick it up one Switch but I dont fancy paying full price for it all over again.

Nintendo discounting first party stuff on the e-shop? Not a chance in hell.

The image on the website does feature first party stuff so theres a chance this time around.

It'll be no more than 10%

I lied, I think it's going to be £44.99.

User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Rax » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:13 pm

Rex Kramer wrote:
Rex Kramer wrote:
Rax wrote:
Rex Kramer wrote:
Rax wrote:Nintendo are having an E3 sale, starts at 2pm today, hoping there will be a decent discount on Breath of the Wild. Been wanting to pick it up one Switch but I dont fancy paying full price for it all over again.

Nintendo discounting first party stuff on the e-shop? Not a chance in hell.

The image on the website does feature first party stuff so theres a chance this time around.

It'll be no more than 10%

I lied, I think it's going to be £44.99.

Bargaintastic. :datass:

BAKA
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by BAKA » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:18 pm

The GameCube adapter, and pad would have been perfect if we were getting some GameCube games on the store. GameCube releases would have been perfect to plug up holes in the Switch's release schedule this year too, with the couple of recent slippages.

User avatar
Karl
Seyana!
Seyana!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Karl » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:29 pm

I'd play Wind Waker and Twilight Princess again. Mario Sunshine too.


Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Akai XIII, Albear, gamerforever, IAmTheSaladMan, Parksey, Saint of Killers, Ste and 59 guests