Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Chocolate-Milk » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:45 pm

Lagamorph wrote:Yeah but you missed out that the dog who is a gun is also a hundred feet tall.

Well that's a fusion, I don't really count it as part of the line.

Image
User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by DarkRula » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:03 pm

Someone say fusion?
Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Robbo-92
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: South Yorkshire

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Robbo-92 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:07 pm

Poor Umbreon and Espeon :(

Umbreon by far my favourite Eevee evolution as well. I think every gen has some decent Pokémon and some awful ones, granted the later ones seem to have more bad than good ones though.

Image

Image
User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by DarkRula » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:26 pm

Colosseum and Gale of Darkness vaulted the Eeveelution line to my favourites, so I always take the opportunity to use them. Umbreon and Espeon being joint first, with Flareon and Eevee joint second and Jolteon just behind at third.

Also, if I was to get a Switch image and put that little creation on there, would people fall for it?

Image
Image
Fisher
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Fisher » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:52 pm

[quote="DarkRula"]Someone say fusion?
Image

did you use photoshop or gimp to do this.

User avatar
DarkRula
Member
Joined in 2018
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by DarkRula » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:24 am

Fisher wrote:
DarkRula wrote:Someone say fusion?
Image

did you use photoshop or gimp to do this.


It was a quick Photoshop job.

Image
Image
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Lagamorph » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:53 am

Chocolate-Milk wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:Yeah but you missed out that the dog who is a gun is also a hundred feet tall.

Well that's a fusion, I don't really count it as part of the line.

DNA Digivolving totally counts!

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by shy guy 64 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:35 am

am i the only one who likes most pokemon?

Image
User avatar
Balladeer
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Lord's

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Balladeer » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:40 am

DarkRula wrote:Someone say fusion?

That just looks like somebody's skinned Umbreon. :(

GNamer admin.: visit your friendly neighbourhood affiliate!
Also I have a writing and music blog.
'Your lives that I spit upon are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!'
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by jawafour » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:05 am

Preezy wrote:I imagine Diablo 3 would translate exceptionally well to the Switch.

I wonder if the icons and symbols may need adjustment for the smaller portable screen. Unfortunately a number of Switch ports are converted across without much consideration for the system setup; as an example, I was looking at Wasteland 2 screenshots and the text is so small that it just isn't legible.

Of course, I'm hoping thst the Diablo conversion has had some care and attention, though :-) .

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by jawafour » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:23 am

Image

Virtua Racing is coming to Switch as part of the Sega Ages range!

Edit: And I don't know if they've already been announced, but Out Run and Sonic 2 are, as well :toot: .

User avatar
Jazzem
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Jazzem » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:36 am

jawafour wrote:Virtua Racing is coming to Switch as part of the Sega Ages range!

Edit: And I don't know if they've already been announced, but Out Run and Sonic 2 are, as well :toot: .


Wahey, so glad we're getting 3D polygonal Sega Ages titles too :toot: That's gonna look sublime on Switch's screen

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Ad7 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:56 am

jawafour wrote:Image

Virtua Racing is coming to Switch as part of the Sega Ages range!

Edit: And I don't know if they've already been announced, but Out Run and Sonic 2 are, as well :toot: .


YEEEEESSSSSSSS FUCKIIIING YESSSSSSSSSS YES YES YES YES :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Ad7 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:09 am

I've got a headache now I'm so excited :lol:

Just saw this list

1. Jet Set Radio
2. Shenmue 1,2
3. Azel Panzer Dragoon
4. Virtual Fighter
5. Shining
6. Panzer Dragoon
7. Sakura Wars
8. Puyo Puyo
9. Virtual-On
10. Burning Rangers
11. Skies of Arcadia
12. NiGHTS into dreams
13. Golden Axe
14. Mushiking
15. Phantasy Star Online
16. Space Channel 5
17. OutRunners
18. Sonic Adventure 1,2
19. Daytona USA
20. SpikeOut
21. Die Hard Arcade
22. Sonic 3 & Knuckles
23. Virtua Racing
24. Fantasy Zone
25. Dragon Force
26. Sega Rally
27. Phantasy Star
28. Guardian Heroes
29. OutRun 2
30. Wing War

..ejaculated a pint of happy nostalgia juice all over the front room, then read it was a request list not what's coming :(

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by jawafour » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:15 am

Ad7 wrote:I've got a headache now I'm so excited :lol: ...

:lol: . I never played the arcade version of VIrtua Racing but I have the MD and 32X versions. It seems like a cool game and I'm impressed by the 32X take; it feels like it is working really hard and the soundtrack is excellent!

User avatar
Pedz
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Pedz » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:17 am

DP

Last edited by Pedz on Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage.
Image
User avatar
Pedz
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Pedz » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:18 am

Ad7 wrote:I've got a headache now I'm so excited :lol:

Just saw this list

1. Jet Set Radio
2. Shenmue 1,2
3. Azel Panzer Dragoon
4. Virtual Fighter
5. Shining
6. Panzer Dragoon
7. Sakura Wars
8. Puyo Puyo
9. Virtual-On
10. Burning Rangers
11. Skies of Arcadia
12. NiGHTS into dreams
13. Golden Axe
14. Mushiking
15. Phantasy Star Online
16. Space Channel 5
17. OutRunners
18. Sonic Adventure 1,2
19. Daytona USA
20. SpikeOut
21. Die Hard Arcade
22. Sonic 3 & Knuckles
23. Virtua Racing
24. Fantasy Zone
25. Dragon Force
26. Sega Rally
27. Phantasy Star
28. Guardian Heroes
29. OutRun 2
30. Wing War

..ejaculated a pint of happy nostalgia juice all over the front room, then read it was a request list not what's coming :(




Pedz wrote:Wtf is Azel Panzer Dragoon? I know Panzer Dragoon/Zwei. Azel though? Nope.

ImageImageImageImage.
Image
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Lagamorph » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:19 am

Azel was the girl from Panzer Dragoon Saga.
I believe "Azel" was also the working title for Saga whilst it was in development.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Rex Kramer » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:27 am

Outrun 2 would make me happier than a pig in gooseberry fool, that game was utterly incredible.

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Nintendo Switch Chat Thread Too
by Mafro » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:03 pm

Cheeky Devlin wrote:It looks fake as hell. Like someone sprayed a Ditto silver and stuck a clipart of a Nut on top with an eyeball in the middle.

So yeah I'm saying its' not genuine.

They're legit. They're out now in Pokemon Go and evolve into a Ditto when you catch it.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Balladeer, BTB, Jazzem, Monkey Man, NickSCFC, Pedz, Preezy, Rubix, rudderless, Trelliz and 66 guests