Noobs unite! Introduce yourself here...

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Christmas CrackErrkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Noobs unite! Introduce yourself here...
by Christmas CrackErrkal » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:25 pm

To be fair it is the solution to a good many things.

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Noobs unite! Introduce yourself here...
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:26 pm

Errkal wrote:To be fair it is the solution to a good many things.


I thought that was alcohol?

Image
User avatar
Christmas CrackErrkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Noobs unite! Introduce yourself here...
by Christmas CrackErrkal » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:29 pm

Moggy wrote:
Errkal wrote:To be fair it is the solution to a good many things.


I thought that was alcohol?


That too but they are different things.

User avatar
Qikzen
Member ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Noobs unite! Introduce yourself here...
by Qikzen » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:46 pm

Moggy wrote:
ChaosControl wrote:So when you give IT Support does it tend to go like "Have you strawberry floating tried turning it on and off again, moron?" :D


That sounds like every IT Support I have ever called. :lol:


You need to call better companies!

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Stay Dead...
User avatar
Sarkygit
Member
Joined in 2014
Location: Bath

PostRe: Noobs unite! Introduce yourself here...
by Sarkygit » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:19 pm

Hello! Been a member for a while, but haven't been active at all. Thought I'd get back on and reintroduce myself, be active and all. So hi!

Gaming-wise, my jam is PC stuff (play a lot of indie stuff in particular) and Nintendo (mostly 3DS). I'm also a roleplayer (tabletops, freeform, LARP), wrestling fan, and film nut.

User avatar
Christmas CrackErrkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Noobs unite! Introduce yourself here...
by Christmas CrackErrkal » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:22 pm

Welcome to the active side of the forum :)

User avatar
Christmas Name Change
Bizarre Title
Joined in 2008
AKA: Dan.
Location: Bered Kai Nev

PostRe: Noobs unite! Introduce yourself here...
by Christmas Name Change » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:55 pm

Hello! Based on your interests, you'll fit in nicely here. Welcome!

User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Noobs unite! Introduce yourself here...
by Kezzer » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:18 pm

Who is Dan. ?

Image
Image
Image
http://i.imgur.com/0CQJqX4.png

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V | The Photography Thread |
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Noobs unite! Introduce yourself here...
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:32 pm

Kezzer wrote:Who is Dan. ?


Dan. is travelling tonight on a plane
I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain
Oh and I can see Dan. waving goodbye
God it looks like Dan., must be the clouds in my eyes

They say Spain is pretty though I've never been
Well Dan. says it's the best place that he's ever seen
Oh and he should know, he's been there enough
Lord I miss Dan., oh I miss him so much

Dan. my brother you are older than me
Do you still feel the pain of the scars that won't heal
Your eyes have died but you see more than I
Dan. you're a star in the face of the sky

Dan. is travelling tonight on a plane
I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain
Oh and I can see Dan. waving goodbye
God it looks like Dan., must be the clouds in my eyes
Oh God it looks like Dan., must be the clouds in my eyes

Image
User avatar
Somebody Else's Presents
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Wherever you want me to be, baby

PostRe: Noobs unite! Introduce yourself here...
by Somebody Else's Presents » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:19 pm

Moggy wrote:
Kezzer wrote:Who is Dan. ?


Dan. is travelling tonight on a plane
I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain
Oh and I can see Dan. waving goodbye
God it looks like Dan., must be the clouds in my eyes

They say Spain is pretty though I've never been
Well Dan. says it's the best place that he's ever seen
Oh and he should know, he's been there enough
Lord I miss Dan., oh I miss him so much

Dan. my brother you are older than me
Do you still feel the pain of the scars that won't heal
Your eyes have died but you see more than I
Dan. you're a star in the face of the sky

Dan. is travelling tonight on a plane
I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain
Oh and I can see Dan. waving goodbye
God it looks like Dan., must be the clouds in my eyes
Oh God it looks like Dan., must be the clouds in my eyes


I think we found Dan's next 16 names.

Image
User avatar
Yulehide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: Noobs unite! Introduce yourself here...
by Yulehide » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:34 pm

Somebody Else's Problem wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Kezzer wrote:Who is Dan. ?


Dan. is travelling tonight on a plane
I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain
Oh and I can see Dan. waving goodbye
God it looks like Dan., must be the clouds in my eyes

They say Spain is pretty though I've never been
Well Dan. says it's the best place that he's ever seen
Oh and he should know, he's been there enough
Lord I miss Dan., oh I miss him so much

Dan. my brother you are older than me
Do you still feel the pain of the scars that won't heal
Your eyes have died but you see more than I
Dan. you're a star in the face of the sky

Dan. is travelling tonight on a plane
I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain
Oh and I can see Dan. waving goodbye
God it looks like Dan., must be the clouds in my eyes
Oh God it looks like Dan., must be the clouds in my eyes


I think we found Dan's next 16 names.


Mods, make it so.

Image
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Noobs unite! Introduce yourself here...
by jawafour » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:11 pm

Xantham wrote:...

Welcome to Xantham, our newest GRcadian! Xantham was a viewer of Pedz's Twitch stream of The Division last night and, once he/she knew about GRcade, said that they'd sign up. And they have - well played :toot: .

Image <<< Thanks to Hyperion for my ace Christmas sig :wub: Image > Enter Mastaba
User avatar
Christmas CrackErrkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Noobs unite! Introduce yourself here...
by Christmas CrackErrkal » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:12 pm

Welcome to the party.

User avatar
Yulehide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: Noobs unite! Introduce yourself here...
by Yulehide » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:56 pm

Welcome to GRCade oh gummy one.

Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Noobs unite! Introduce yourself here...
by Preezy » Fri May 06, 2016 5:00 pm

Welcome Xantham. I hope you don't turn out to be a bot.

Image
User avatar
Green Gecko
Director
Joined in 2008
Location: Sussex
Contact:

PostRe: Noobs unite! Introduce yourself here...
by Green Gecko » Sat May 07, 2016 2:04 am

I warmly welcome new member named after my favourite thickening agent.

RIP in peace Wii U | Support GRcade | t: @GRcade | FB: GRcadeUK | YT: GRcadeVideo | Twitch: GRcadeUK
Image
Image
User avatar
KappaX20
Member
Joined in 2015

PostRe: Noobs unite! Introduce yourself here...
by KappaX20 » Thu May 26, 2016 10:28 am

hello comrades i am prolific shitposter, #warneduser and mafia host Kappa from super onm. maybe we will play mafia together

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Noobs unite! Introduce yourself here...
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Thu May 26, 2016 10:57 am

KappaX20 wrote:hello comrades i am prolific shitposter, #warneduser and mafia host Kappa from super onm. maybe we will play mafia together


No time like the present: t:are-you-a--sign-up-thread?f=7

Image
User avatar
Tell Karl his brother is dead
Daiakuma
Daiakuma
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Noobs unite! Introduce yourself here...
by Tell Karl his brother is dead » Thu May 26, 2016 11:13 am

KappaX20 wrote:hello comrades i am prolific shitposter


You'll fit right in :toot:

User avatar
KappaX20
Member
Joined in 2015

PostRe: Noobs unite! Introduce yourself here...
by KappaX20 » Thu May 26, 2016 11:37 am

i do like challenging forum games but i wouldn't be able to be as active as i should be for it since my schedule's v erratic, but thanks :)

i'll watch it tho


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albear, CuriousOyster, Google [Bot], Green Gecko, JediDragon05, Mistletooth, Monkey Man, O Raxmas Tree, Poser, Rhubarb, Saint of Killers and 57 guests