GBBO - Come and grab my jugs please

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GBBO - Come and grab my jugs please
by Preezy » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:05 pm

They do need to mix up the formula a bit though, maybe have the baker of the week gets to choose which other contestant gets executed or something. Channel 4 is normally edgier in that regard, they could pull it off.

User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: GBBO - Come and grab my jugs please
by KK » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:07 pm

Naked Attraction: GBBO Edition.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GBBO - Come and grab my jugs please
by Moggy » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:09 pm

KK wrote:Naked Attraction: GBBO Edition.


No thanks.

Image

User avatar
Karl
Seyana!
Seyana!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: GBBO - Come and grab my jugs please
by Karl » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:13 pm

Preezy wrote:They do need to mix up the formula a bit though, maybe have the baker of the week gets to choose which other contestant gets executed or something.

DML's Are You A Baker? coming soon.

User avatar
Knoyleo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GBBO - Come and grab my jugs please
by Knoyleo » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:31 pm

Karl wrote:
Preezy wrote:They do need to mix up the formula a bit though, maybe have the baker of the week gets to choose which other contestant gets executed or something.

DML's Are You A Baker? coming soon.

These biscuits were iced by....














...














DENSTER














He was not a baker.














All the other contestants now have food poisoning.

User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: GBBO - Come and grab my jugs please
by Errkal » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:42 pm

Knoyleo wrote:
Karl wrote:
Preezy wrote:They do need to mix up the formula a bit though, maybe have the baker of the week gets to choose which other contestant gets executed or something.

DML's Are You A Baker? coming soon.

These biscuits were iced by....

...

DENSTER

He was not a baker.

All the other contestants now have food poisoning.


Judge: I see you have iced you biscuits Denster, its quite soggy.

Denster: Thats not icing ;)

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GBBO - Come and grab my jugs please
by Preezy » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:43 pm

"So Denster, what have you made for us today?"

"I've made a Madeira cake in the shape of a Nun wearing a gasmask and a strap-on dildo."

"Err....right......Prue?"

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GBBO - Come and grab my jugs please
by Preezy » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:16 pm

Right that Kim-Joy is the weirdest looking person I've seen in a long time, I thought she had on a fake nose :dread: :lol:

User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: GBBO - Come and grab my jugs please
by KK » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:21 pm

Ruby is a boxer.
Lara Croft is a boxer in the newest Tomb Raider film.

Real life Lara Croft confirmed.

Image
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: GBBO - Come and grab my jugs please
by KK » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:29 pm

Bet the manufacturers of Wagon Wheels are thrilled to get a mention. Now they’re back in people’s subconscious they’ll be flying off the shelves this week.

Definitely don’t look that impressive any more though.

Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: GBBO - Come and grab my jugs please
by Preezy » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:32 pm

I had a Wagon Wheel for my elevenses today, love them.

User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: GBBO - Come and grab my jugs please
by KK » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:37 pm

Ruby’s wagon wheels looked very impressive.

Image
User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: GBBO - Come and grab my jugs please
by LewisD » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:46 pm

Ruby :datass:

User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: GBBO - Come and grab my jugs please
by LewisD » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:47 pm

Mini E wrote:Martha (who i beiieve Lewis was obsessed with for a while?)


:lol:

Yes!
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

She never did accept my friend request on Facebook.
:(

User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: GBBO - Come and grab my jugs please
by LewisD » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:48 pm

Oh wait.. no, not her.
Who was the Scottish florist?

She was totes my faves

User avatar
Robbo-92
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: South Yorkshire

PostRe: GBBO - Come and grab my jugs please
by Robbo-92 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:57 pm

Ruby :wub:

LewisD wrote:Oh wait.. no, not her.
Who was the Scottish florist?

She was totes my faves


I think I know who you mean, can't recall her name though.

Image

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: GBBO - Come and grab my jugs please
by Moggy » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:43 am

Robbo-92 wrote:Ruby :wub:

LewisD wrote:Oh wait.. no, not her.
Who was the Scottish florist?

She was totes my faves


I think I know who you mean, can't recall her name though.


Image

User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: GBBO - Come and grab my jugs please
by Rax » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:20 am

Flora. :wub:

User avatar
Robbo-92
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: South Yorkshire

PostRe: GBBO - Come and grab my jugs please
by Robbo-92 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:08 am

Moggy wrote:
Robbo-92 wrote:Ruby :wub:

LewisD wrote:Oh wait.. no, not her.
Who was the Scottish florist?

She was totes my faves


I think I know who you mean, can't recall her name though.


Image


Yeah, that's the one.

Image

Image
User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: GBBO - Come and grab my jugs please
by LewisD » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:19 am

Could've used a better photo!

Here she is looking lovely with.... some paper on her face?

Image


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: <]:^D, Cuttooth, darksideby182, Diceman, FatDaz, Frank, Garth, Lagamorph, lex-man, mic, NickSCFC, Rubix, snm123, Ste, Tafdolphin, The Watching Artist and 72 guests