Papa John steps down as chairman after GIVING IT LARGE during Conference Call

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Knoyleo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Papa John steps down as chairman after GIVING IT LARGE during Conference Call
by Knoyleo » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:39 pm

KK wrote:I had Domino’s on Monday. Arrived in 15 minutes. :datass:

Their new pizza tracker is great too - you can now track the driver (who was very friendly).

Last time I ordered Domino's, the pizza turned up before the tracker even said it had left the store. :lol:

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Papa John steps down as chairman after GIVING IT LARGE during Conference Call
by Hexx » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:41 pm

Oh now I want a pizza tonight

I liked PJ's first time I had it - but I think it was more because it was "new/different"

Currently only have Dominos since PH's app doesn't seem to save card details and I'm lazy

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Papa John steps down as chairman after GIVING IT LARGE during Conference Call
by Jenuall » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:55 pm

Knoyleo wrote:
KK wrote:I had Domino’s on Monday. Arrived in 15 minutes. :datass:

Their new pizza tracker is great too - you can now track the driver (who was very friendly).

Last time I ordered Domino's, the pizza turned up before the tracker even said it had left the store. :lol:


I had it the other way around recently - the app said "your pizza has arrived" and I'm like - no it strawberry floating hasn't!

Fortunately it arrived about 5 mins later whilst I was on the phone to them politely enquiring as to where my food was! :lol:

ImageImage
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Papa John steps down as chairman after GIVING IT LARGE during Conference Call
by Hexx » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Jenuall wrote:Fortunately it arrived about 5 mins later whilst I was on the phone to them politely enquiring as to where my food was! :lol:


Yeah right.

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Papa John steps down as chairman after GIVING IT LARGE during Conference Call
by Jenuall » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:12 pm

Hexx wrote:
Jenuall wrote:Fortunately it arrived about 5 mins later whilst I was on the phone to them politely enquiring as to where my food was! :lol:


Yeah right.


Things were still at the polite stage but admittedly it was beginning to head south quickly!

ImageImage
User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Papa John steps down as chairman after GIVING IT LARGE during Conference Call
by <]:^D » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:34 pm

people who unironically like Domino's :dread:

User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Papa John steps down as chairman after GIVING IT LARGE during Conference Call
by Alvin Flummux » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:16 am

<]:^D wrote:people who unironically like Domino's :dread:


We outnumber you.

One day, I know we'll meet again, under the Iron Sky...
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Papa John steps down as chairman after GIVING IT LARGE during Conference Call
by Moggy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:49 am

Alvin Flummux wrote:
<]:^D wrote:people who unironically like Domino's :dread:


We outnumber you.


Image

User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Papa John steps down as chairman after GIVING IT LARGE during Conference Call
by <]:^D » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:52 am

Alvin Flummux wrote:
<]:^D wrote:people who unironically like Domino's :dread:


We outnumber you.

like cockroaches outnumber humans

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Papa John steps down as chairman after GIVING IT LARGE during Conference Call
by Jenuall » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:16 pm

<]:^D wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:
<]:^D wrote:people who unironically like Domino's :dread:


We outnumber you.

like cockroaches outnumber humans


If liking Domino's pizza gives me the capability to survive the impending nuclear destruction of mankind then I'm all for it.

ImageImage

Return to “Stuff”