Pics & GIFs 2 (Electric Boogaloo)

Our best bits.
User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Pics & GIFs 2 (Electric Boogaloo)
by Alvin Flummux » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:59 am

Lagamorph wrote:Image


More of a Quality Cul De Sac nowadays.


► Link

One day, I know we'll meet again, under the Iron Sky...
User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pics & GIFs 2 (Electric Boogaloo)
by Saint of Killers » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:05 am

Alvin Flummux wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:Image


More of a Quality Cul De Sac nowadays.


You can still get 'em in 00's size. (Including metal tin.) Bought one last Christmas.

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Pics & GIFs 2 (Electric Boogaloo)
by Errkal » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:16 am

They do a twitter thing each year like cadburys do for "Easter being removed" staying they do all of them but most places don't stock them.

User avatar
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Pics & GIFs 2 (Electric Boogaloo)
by Qikz » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:23 am

Lagamorph wrote:Image


They also probably cost triple what they cost in the 80s too. :/

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Stay Dead...
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Pics & GIFs 2 (Electric Boogaloo)
by Ad7 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:23 am

I'm just bothered by the tin to the left not having the lid lined up with the bottom.

User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pics & GIFs 2 (Electric Boogaloo)
by Saint of Killers » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:33 am

Do you mean it's not lined up with its own bottom, or that it isn't lined up with the smallest tin?

Errkal wrote:They do a twitter thing each year like cadburys do for "Easter being removed" staying they do all of them but most places don't stock them.


:lol:

My local Asda (which is much like my local Yodel, i.e. not gooseberry fool) had a whole section filled with the smallest plastic ones (must have been, like, 3 or 4 pallets side by side), as seen in the pic. Thankfully, I spotted the metal ones in the seasons isle. It's weird because the chocolate is the same and yet buying QS in a crappy, small-ish plastic tub just feels *wrong*.

edit: Wait. they still do *all* those sizes? Seriously? gooseberry fool. Gonna have to shop around for the massive one.

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Pics & GIFs 2 (Electric Boogaloo)
by Ad7 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:34 am

with its own bottom, the ribbon should wrap around.

User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pics & GIFs 2 (Electric Boogaloo)
by Saint of Killers » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:35 am

:!:

Oh yeah!

:lol:

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Pics & GIFs 2 (Electric Boogaloo)
by Errkal » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:44 am

Saint of Killers wrote:Do you mean it's not lined up with its own bottom, or that it isn't lined up with the smallest tin?

Errkal wrote:They do a twitter thing each year like cadburys do for "Easter being removed" staying they do all of them but most places don't stock them.


:lol:

My local Asda (which is much like my local Yodel, i.e. not gooseberry fool) had a whole section filled with the smallest plastic ones (must have been, like, 3 or 4 pallets side by side), as seen in the pic. Thankfully, I spotted the metal ones in the seasons isle. It's weird because the chocolate is the same and yet buying QS in a crappy, small-ish plastic tub just feels *wrong*.

edit: Wait. they still do *all* those sizes? Seriously? gooseberry fool. Gonna have to shop around for the massive one.


I may be wrong but I'm sure that's what they said it was twitter or a press release or something I'm certainly it isn't as that picture says at least.

User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: Pics & GIFs 2 (Electric Boogaloo)
by Ironhide » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:30 pm

Quality Street are gooseberry fool anyway.

Image
User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pics & GIFs 2 (Electric Boogaloo)
by Denster » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:17 pm

You wouldn’t say that to their faces in Manchester.

Hime wrote:This is nonsense, Photek finally posts something factual and he gets burned. ;)
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: Pics & GIFs 2 (Electric Boogaloo)
by Ironhide » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:30 pm

Denster wrote:You wouldn’t say that to their faces in Manchester.


I'd probably just say I don't like them in that case, not that I can ever see myself going to Manchester any time soon.

Last edited by Ironhide on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Denster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pics & GIFs 2 (Electric Boogaloo)
by Denster » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:27 pm

:lol:

Hime wrote:This is nonsense, Photek finally posts something factual and he gets burned. ;)
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Pics & GIFs 2 (Electric Boogaloo)
by Lagamorph » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:20 pm

Image

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Pics & GIFs 2 (Electric Boogaloo)
by Alvin Flummux » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:55 pm

Instructions unclear, added a salty new topping to the pizza.


► Link

One day, I know we'll meet again, under the Iron Sky...
User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pics & GIFs 2 (Electric Boogaloo)
by Saint of Killers » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:42 pm


| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
abcd
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
AKA: abcd

PostRe: Pics & GIFs 2 (Electric Boogaloo)
by abcd » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:22 pm

We've all been there.

Image
User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pics & GIFs 2 (Electric Boogaloo)
by <]:^D » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:29 pm

how did you work out what venue thats at? :o

User avatar
Monkey Man
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pics & GIFs 2 (Electric Boogaloo)
by Monkey Man » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:34 pm

I once tried to pay for drinks with a receipt. Not legal tender apparently.

Image
User avatar
abcd
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
AKA: abcd

PostRe: Pics & GIFs 2 (Electric Boogaloo)
by abcd » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:22 pm

<]:^D wrote:how did you work out what venue thats at? :o


MEG.

MY NAME IS MEG

Image

Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests