PlayStation 4 Chat II

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Slayerx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: PlayStation 4 Chat II
by Slayerx » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:40 pm

KingK wrote:I think they're really accurate although the lowest I've seen is 0.1% personally. If you view a trophy guide website they will always have higher percentages as those sites are used by trophy whores but they will show if any of their members have achieved the plat e.g. PSNprofiles


Thanks might have to see if I can be the first one to platinum the game, its not a great game which might be why no ones bothered to finish it.

User avatar
NickSCFC
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: PlayStation 4 Chat II
by NickSCFC » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:27 pm

Any reason why my controller won't charge via the console?

I've checked rest mode settings and it's set to 3hrs.

Image
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:I remember playing through one of the female character's campaigns in Tekken 2 just so I could desperately try and fit in a wank for the ending video
User avatar
KjGarly
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: PlayStation 4 Chat II
by KjGarly » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:29 pm

Faulty USB socket? Mine charges via a USB socket on my TV so never bothered doing it through my PS4.

Image Image
User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: PlayStation 4 Chat II
by Rex Kramer » Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 am

Faulty cable? Have you tried using the same cable on a phone charger?

User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: PlayStation 4 Chat II
by jawafour » Wed May 02, 2018 1:27 pm

I wonder if Sony could soon be issuing an updated PS4 Pro... or giving it a price cut? The current machine has been pretty low in stock - or unavailable - at most retailers for a couple of weeks now. Perhaps a 4K Blu-ray Drive will be added; or the price reduced to £299. I feel that something is going on!

User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: PlayStation 4 Chat II
by Poser » Wed May 02, 2018 1:47 pm

4k blu ray drive might convince me.

Image
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: PlayStation 4 Chat II
by KK » Wed May 02, 2018 1:53 pm

Looks bloated next to the Xbox One X, I bet they're going to slim it down.

Image
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: PlayStation 4 Chat II
by jawafour » Wed May 02, 2018 1:54 pm

Poser wrote:4k blu ray drive might convince me.

Yeah, I wish the system had launched with that as 4K screens have been increasing in popularity for a while now. If a new model arrived, I would be interested in it.

Even though I don't have a 4K screen :fp: :lol: .

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: PlayStation 4 Chat II
by Preezy » Wed May 02, 2018 2:54 pm

I'd be interested in a new cheaper model as my launch-PS4 sounds like it's about to tear a hole in the space-time continuum whenever I play anything with graphics and sound.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: PlayStation 4 Chat II
by Moggy » Wed May 02, 2018 3:05 pm

It was crazy not to release the PS4Pro with a 4K blu-ray drive. Their whole marketing for it was based on 4K gaming, why not include the possibility of 4K movies?

If they did redesign it, then a 4K drive is a must.

User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: PlayStation 4 Chat II
by Poser » Wed May 02, 2018 6:05 pm

Preezy wrote:I'd be interested in a new cheaper model as my launch-PS4 sounds like it's about to tear a hole in the space-time continuum whenever I play anything with graphics and sound.


:lol:

Same. I was literally struggling to hear Uncharted 4 over the fan noise on my recent playthrough. Tended to play late at night so cranking up the volume isn't a option.

Image
User avatar
NickSCFC
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: PlayStation 4 Chat II
by NickSCFC » Fri May 04, 2018 5:14 pm

Bought a new Dual Shock 4 to replace the last one that was clearly broken.

Straight out of the box when pressing the PS button it blinks light blue 5 times then nothing.

Had it on charge for 20 minutes now and no slow blinking amber light yet.

Is this normal?

Image
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:I remember playing through one of the female character's campaigns in Tekken 2 just so I could desperately try and fit in a wank for the ending video
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: PlayStation 4 Chat II
by Ad7 » Fri May 04, 2018 5:16 pm

I blinks because it's not paired yet you plonker

User avatar
NickSCFC
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: PlayStation 4 Chat II
by NickSCFC » Fri May 04, 2018 5:20 pm

Ad7 wrote:I blinks because it's not paired yet you plonker


I've connected it via USB to the PS4 and it does the same thing.

Image
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:I remember playing through one of the female character's campaigns in Tekken 2 just so I could desperately try and fit in a wank for the ending video
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: PlayStation 4 Chat II
by Ad7 » Fri May 04, 2018 5:21 pm

User error then

I think if you hold option and share together for a bit it resets the pairing

User avatar
NickSCFC
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: PlayStation 4 Chat II
by NickSCFC » Fri May 04, 2018 5:24 pm

Ad7 wrote:User error then

I think if you hold option and share together for a bit it resets the pairing


Nope, nothing, and still no orange glow while charging :x

Image
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:I remember playing through one of the female character's campaigns in Tekken 2 just so I could desperately try and fit in a wank for the ending video
User avatar
NickSCFC
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: PlayStation 4 Chat II
by NickSCFC » Fri May 04, 2018 5:32 pm

I've been sold a strawberry floating dud haven't I :fp:

Image
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:I remember playing through one of the female character's campaigns in Tekken 2 just so I could desperately try and fit in a wank for the ending video
ragesootheratio
Member
Joined in 2016

PostRe: PlayStation 4 Chat II
by ragesootheratio » Fri May 04, 2018 11:54 pm

Picked up a new PS4 today after a gaming break. As expected after booting the machine up it automatically searched out and downloaded/installed the newest update. Everything is hunky dory but I am noticing that the UI doesn’t seem as snappy as it was about a year or so ago...just seems a tad laggy. Is this a common thing now?

User avatar
Roonmastor
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: PlayStation 4 Chat II
by Roonmastor » Sat May 05, 2018 10:37 am

Poser wrote:
Preezy wrote:I'd be interested in a new cheaper model as my launch-PS4 sounds like it's about to tear a hole in the space-time continuum whenever I play anything with graphics and sound.


:lol:

Same. I was literally struggling to hear Uncharted 4 over the fan noise on my recent playthrough. Tended to play late at night so cranking up the volume isn't a option.


I think this is caused by dust build up inside the PS4. A colleague followed some guide, opened his up and cleared the dust and says it is silent now. Looked too technical for me and mine isnt too bad but maybe worth looking up if it is making it unusable.

User avatar
KjGarly
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: PlayStation 4 Chat II
by KjGarly » Sat May 05, 2018 1:32 pm

Roonmastor wrote:
Poser wrote:
Preezy wrote:I'd be interested in a new cheaper model as my launch-PS4 sounds like it's about to tear a hole in the space-time continuum whenever I play anything with graphics and sound.


:lol:

Same. I was literally struggling to hear Uncharted 4 over the fan noise on my recent playthrough. Tended to play late at night so cranking up the volume isn't a option.


I think this is caused by dust build up inside the PS4. A colleague followed some guide, opened his up and cleared the dust and says it is silent now. Looked too technical for me and mine isnt too bad but maybe worth looking up if it is making it unusable.


Just popped the lid off my launch day Pro to have a gander at how clean it would be..

Image

Image

:dread:

Spotless now though :datass:

Image Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Diceman, Jazzem, kerr9000, Mafro, Moz, OldSoulCyborg, Tafdolphin, TonyDA, Trelliz, Xeno and 49 guests