Pokemon Go

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Zellery
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Zellery » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:44 am

I opened our gift in a sleepy haze this morning, Super Dragon.

Apologies. :(

I promise not to strawberry float it up for when we become best friends. :P

User avatar
Super Dragon 64
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Super Dragon 64 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:01 am

That's alright - onwards to best friends! :toot:
The Last Ginja wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:
The Last Ginja wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:
The Last Ginja wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:My friend code is 2890 7576 7464 in case anyone wants to add me.


Added, you'll probably get one from my wife and mate shortly!

Is your wife Serenity Lou? We'll become ultra friends when we next item a gift and can get an extra 50k experience if we use lucky eggs beforehand. I'm happy to try to arrange a time to do so.



Yes she is! What times are convenient for you?

EDIT: She hasn't opened your last gift yet. Does she need to do that first?

I think that we'll become ultra when she opens it today because it says play together for one more day. If not, we can exchange another pair of gifts today, after she opens that one, and that should definitely do it.

Anytime from half six this evening works for me.

What's your username?


Sorry for the delay, went for a weekend in Amsterdam and only just recovered. 630ish tomorrow. My user name is the same as on here.

Is your wife free to open the gift at 3pm on Saturday? I've only got one egg left so I've arranged two others for then.

You and I should become ultra next week and I'll have more eggs when I level up this weekend.

Image
User avatar
Rog
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Cleethorpes
Contact:

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Rog » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:17 pm

If I'm planning on playing the switch one would I benefit a lot from restarting the mobile game now?

User avatar
The Last Ginja
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Fuddle

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by The Last Ginja » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:24 pm

Super Dragon 64 wrote:That's alright - onwards to best friends! :toot:
The Last Ginja wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:
The Last Ginja wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:
The Last Ginja wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:My friend code is 2890 7576 7464 in case anyone wants to add me.


Added, you'll probably get one from my wife and mate shortly!

Is your wife Serenity Lou? We'll become ultra friends when we next item a gift and can get an extra 50k experience if we use lucky eggs beforehand. I'm happy to try to arrange a time to do so.



Yes she is! What times are convenient for you?

EDIT: She hasn't opened your last gift yet. Does she need to do that first?

I think that we'll become ultra when she opens it today because it says play together for one more day. If not, we can exchange another pair of gifts today, after she opens that one, and that should definitely do it.

Anytime from half six this evening works for me.

What's your username?


Sorry for the delay, went for a weekend in Amsterdam and only just recovered. 630ish tomorrow. My user name is the same as on here.

Is your wife free to open the gift at 3pm on Saturday? I've only got one egg left so I've arranged two others for then.

You and I should become ultra next week and I'll have more eggs when I level up this weekend.


Sorted.

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Mafro » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:53 pm

Pretty big feature being added soon. Basically you won't need to keep the app open to track distance any more since the app will use the data from the Apple or Android health and fitness app.
Trainers,

Exploring with Pokémon GO has never been easier with a new feature coming soon! Adventure Sync can record your walking distances even when Pokémon GO isn’t launched, working in the background to tally your distance, earn Candy, and hatch Eggs!

Plus, Adventure Sync will deliver a weekly summary, where you can see your Incubator and Candy progress as well as important activity statistics. Check in via your Trainer Profile to see the number of kilometers recorded for the week. Earn rewards each week for each milestone you cross, and receive push notifications when your Buddy Pokémon has found a Candy or when an Egg is about to hatch!

You can opt into Adventure Sync at any time, and the feature will connect to both Apple Health on Apple devices and Google Fit on Android devices.

So let’s get motivated and GO! Stay safe, and happy exploring!

https://pokemongolive.com/post/adventure-sync

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Super Dragon 64
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Super Dragon 64 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:41 pm

PatSharpsMullet wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:
PatSharpsMullet wrote: Ultra

We go Ultra on Saturday - what time works for you both?

3pm should be good. I would choose a time in the evening but I may be going out.

Also a new batch of Sinnoh Pokemon go live at 9pm tonight. Stunky and Drifloon (also available in shiny form) will be availbale with Spiritomb as a limited time Special Research and Giratina taking over MewTwo's spot in the raids.

Did you open a gift from me today? If you didn't, I think that we'll become ultra when I open yours so I'll save it for tomorrow.

Image
User avatar
PatSharpsMullet
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Brighton

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by PatSharpsMullet » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:45 pm

Super Dragon 64 wrote:
PatSharpsMullet wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:
PatSharpsMullet wrote: Ultra

We go Ultra on Saturday - what time works for you both?

3pm should be good. I would choose a time in the evening but I may be going out.

Also a new batch of Sinnoh Pokemon go live at 9pm tonight. Stunky and Drifloon (also available in shiny form) will be availbale with Spiritomb as a limited time Special Research and Giratina taking over MewTwo's spot in the raids.

Did you open a gift from me today? If you didn't, I think that we'll become ultra when I open yours so I'll save it for tomorrow.

I did. If you open it about 3:15pm then it means I should have activated my lucky egg by then.

Image
User avatar
Super Dragon 64
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Super Dragon 64 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:52 am

PatSharpsMullet wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:
PatSharpsMullet wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:
PatSharpsMullet wrote: Ultra

We go Ultra on Saturday - what time works for you both?

3pm should be good. I would choose a time in the evening but I may be going out.

Also a new batch of Sinnoh Pokemon go live at 9pm tonight. Stunky and Drifloon (also available in shiny form) will be availbale with Spiritomb as a limited time Special Research and Giratina taking over MewTwo's spot in the raids.

Did you open a gift from me today? If you didn't, I think that we'll become ultra when I open yours so I'll save it for tomorrow.

I did. If you open it about 3:15pm then it means I should have activated my lucky egg by then.

Sounds good - I'll open yours at 3:15pm today.
The Last Ginja wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:That's alright - onwards to best friends! :toot:
The Last Ginja wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:
The Last Ginja wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:
The Last Ginja wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:My friend code is 2890 7576 7464 in case anyone wants to add me.


Added, you'll probably get one from my wife and mate shortly!

Is your wife Serenity Lou? We'll become ultra friends when we next item a gift and can get an extra 50k experience if we use lucky eggs beforehand. I'm happy to try to arrange a time to do so.



Yes she is! What times are convenient for you?

EDIT: She hasn't opened your last gift yet. Does she need to do that first?

I think that we'll become ultra when she opens it today because it says play together for one more day. If not, we can exchange another pair of gifts today, after she opens that one, and that should definitely do it.

Anytime from half six this evening works for me.

What's your username?


Sorry for the delay, went for a weekend in Amsterdam and only just recovered. 630ish tomorrow. My user name is the same as on here.

Is your wife free to open the gift at 3pm on Saturday? I've only got one egg left so I've arranged two others for then.

You and I should become ultra next week and I'll have more eggs when I level up this weekend.


Sorted.

Is your wife okay to open the gift at 3:15pm today?

Image
User avatar
The Last Ginja
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Fuddle

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by The Last Ginja » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:33 am

Super Dragon 64 wrote:
PatSharpsMullet wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:
PatSharpsMullet wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:
PatSharpsMullet wrote: Ultra

We go Ultra on Saturday - what time works for you both?

3pm should be good. I would choose a time in the evening but I may be going out.

Also a new batch of Sinnoh Pokemon go live at 9pm tonight. Stunky and Drifloon (also available in shiny form) will be availbale with Spiritomb as a limited time Special Research and Giratina taking over MewTwo's spot in the raids.

Did you open a gift from me today? If you didn't, I think that we'll become ultra when I open yours so I'll save it for tomorrow.

I did. If you open it about 3:15pm then it means I should have activated my lucky egg by then.

Sounds good - I'll open yours at 3:15pm today.
The Last Ginja wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:That's alright - onwards to best friends! :toot:
The Last Ginja wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:
The Last Ginja wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:
The Last Ginja wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:My friend code is 2890 7576 7464 in case anyone wants to add me.


Added, you'll probably get one from my wife and mate shortly!

Is your wife Serenity Lou? We'll become ultra friends when we next item a gift and can get an extra 50k experience if we use lucky eggs beforehand. I'm happy to try to arrange a time to do so.



Yes she is! What times are convenient for you?

EDIT: She hasn't opened your last gift yet. Does she need to do that first?

I think that we'll become ultra when she opens it today because it says play together for one more day. If not, we can exchange another pair of gifts today, after she opens that one, and that should definitely do it.

Anytime from half six this evening works for me.

What's your username?


Sorry for the delay, went for a weekend in Amsterdam and only just recovered. 630ish tomorrow. My user name is the same as on here.

Is your wife free to open the gift at 3pm on Saturday? I've only got one egg left so I've arranged two others for then.

You and I should become ultra next week and I'll have more eggs when I level up this weekend.


Sorted.

Is your wife okay to open the gift at 3:15pm today?


Yes.

User avatar
Super Dragon 64
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Super Dragon 64 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:04 pm

I've used a lucky egg which should run until half 3. PatSharpsMullet, I'll open your gift at quarter past.

Image
User avatar
PatSharpsMullet
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Brighton

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by PatSharpsMullet » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:37 pm

Super Dragon 64 wrote:I've used a lucky egg which should run until half 3. PatSharpsMullet, I'll open your gift at quarter past.

Cheers for that. :)

Image
User avatar
Super Dragon 64
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Super Dragon 64 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:35 pm

The Last Ginja wrote: :toot:

We should go ultra after two more days - is Sunday a good day to use a lucky egg?

Image
User avatar
The Last Ginja
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Fuddle

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by The Last Ginja » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:03 pm

Super Dragon 64 wrote:
The Last Ginja wrote: :toot:

We should go ultra after two more days - is Sunday a good day to use a lucky egg?


No problems, but I think we popped it today...

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Mafro » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:30 pm

Adventure Sync is available now for everyone above level 5. I immediately got 20 free pokeballs for already reaching one of the goals.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
The Doom Spoon
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: South Wales
Contact:

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by The Doom Spoon » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:48 pm

Hey guys feel free to add me. My fr code is 8633 4254 5567.

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Mafro » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:35 pm

Got a shiny Cyndaquil evolved into a Typhlosion for today's Community Day.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Diceman, Dowbocop, Gemini73, Godzilla, Google [Bot], jawafour, KjGarly, mcjihge2, Monkey Man, NickSCFC, OldSoulCyborg, Pedz, Starquake, TonyDA and 55 guests