Pokemon Go

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
SerialCeler
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Booripides
Location: Stuck in the Tron machine

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by SerialCeler » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:23 am

Super Dragon 64 wrote:
SerialCeler wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:
SerialCeler wrote: Ultra

We become ultra friends when I open your gift - is tomorrow good for you?

Sure, whenever you want Dragon :toot:

:fp: me
I'm really sorry - for some reason I thought that it was Octoroc who was going ultra so I just opened your gift. If you're quick when you open the game, you can use an egg before you get the experience points.

Sorry about that!


Don’t worry about it, I’m not that fussed. I logged on at noon yesterday but didn’t really know what I neded to do anyway!

Image

Latest GRecommends:

Nintendo Network ID: SerialCeler (Switch: 5559-9603-3982) | Xbox Live: Serial Celer
User avatar
Lazy Fair
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Lazy Fair » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:42 am

Image

How does this friends stuff work? Few free to add me!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3DS code - 2707 1618 5652
Let me know if you add me!
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Mafro » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:28 pm


Might actually get a strawberry floating Dragonite and Charizard finally.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Lazy Fair
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Lazy Fair » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:49 am

I need 3 friends for one of the quests. Anyone able to add me? My code is a few lists above this.

Thanks.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3DS code - 2707 1618 5652
Let me know if you add me!
User avatar
MuppetChristmasCarolBoy
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by MuppetChristmasCarolBoy » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:28 pm

I've sent you a request, my other half might do as well

Image
User avatar
Zartan
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Zartan » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:30 pm

Sent one too, playing a bit due to Lets Go

Edit my code is 3125 1952 3154

User avatar
Lazy Fair
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Lazy Fair » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:53 pm

Cheers. I got 3 invites!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3DS code - 2707 1618 5652
Let me know if you add me!
User avatar
As Fat as Santa
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by As Fat as Santa » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:47 am

Hey guys, I've decided to give this another GO! due to Pokemans Let's GO!

Mind adding me as a Friend, please?

ImageImageImageImage.
Image
User avatar
John Phillips, London
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by John Phillips, London » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:55 am

PuppetBoy wrote:I've sent you a request, my other half might do as well

We go ultra when I open your gift - do you want to arrange a time to use a lucky egg tomorrow?

Image
User avatar
SerialCeler
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Booripides
Location: Stuck in the Tron machine

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by SerialCeler » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:59 am

Pedz wrote:Hey guys, I've decided to give this another GO! due to Pokemans Let's GO!

Mind adding me as a Friend, please?


What's your code Pedz?

Image

Latest GRecommends:

Nintendo Network ID: SerialCeler (Switch: 5559-9603-3982) | Xbox Live: Serial Celer
User avatar
As Fat as Santa
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by As Fat as Santa » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:00 pm

SerialCeler wrote:
Pedz wrote:Hey guys, I've decided to give this another GO! due to Pokemans Let's GO!

Mind adding me as a Friend, please?


What's your code Pedz?



Wait...

Where'd my image go?
It's

7700 7050 3821

ImageImageImageImage.
Image
User avatar
MuppetChristmasCarolBoy
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by MuppetChristmasCarolBoy » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:13 pm

Super Dragon 64 wrote:
PuppetBoy wrote:I've sent you a request, my other half might do as well

We go ultra when I open your gift - do you want to arrange a time to use a lucky egg tomorrow?


I don't currently have any lucky eggs or coins. :( I'd say go for it whatever time you want to do it.

Image
User avatar
Zellery
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Zellery » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:08 am

The Last Ginja wrote:
Super Dragon 64 wrote:
The Last Ginja wrote: :toot:

We should go ultra after two more days - is Sunday a good day to use a lucky egg?


No problems, but I think we popped it today...

Is Serenity Lou your wife?

If so, can you find out from her a good time to become best friends?

In case she wants to use an egg.

User avatar
Zartan
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Zartan » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:43 am

I really have no idea what I am doing with this, is there a good guide anyone can recommend?
I really just want to get a load of the missing pokemon for lets go, but it seems there is quite a bit I do not understand. Gyms and Raid battles being the main one

User avatar
Osito
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Osito » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:44 pm

Slightly late to the party, but I've just installed Pokemon Go. :toot:

I feel like it doesn't have a great tutorial, and, possibly because I don't stop walking when I'm playing, most of my throws miss wildly, but I've been impressed by it so far. Up to level 9, and have a couple of Eevees, five Mr. Mimes and an Alolan Rattata.

My FC is 4806 9928 3731 if anyone still plays/has gone back to it and wants some easy competition/presents.

PvP battles are on the way too
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/11/it_looks_like_pokemon_go_is_finally_about_to_get_player_vs_player_battles

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Mafro » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:14 am

Osito wrote:Slightly late to the party, but I've just installed Pokemon Go. :toot:

I feel like it doesn't have a great tutorial, and, possibly because I don't stop walking when I'm playing, most of my throws miss wildly, but I've been impressed by it so far. Up to level 9, and have a couple of Eevees, five Mr. Mimes and an Alolan Rattata.

My FC is 4806 9928 3731 if anyone still plays/has gone back to it and wants some easy competition/presents.

PvP battles are on the way too
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/11/it_looks_like_pokemon_go_is_finally_about_to_get_player_vs_player_battles

You picked a good time to start. It's a special Community thing this weekend
Mafro wrote:
Might actually get a strawberry floating Dragonite and Charizard finally.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
John Phillips, London
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by John Phillips, London » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:43 pm

My girlfriend is playing too and her code is 8502 5152 5240 - feel free to add her as she'd like more friends to exchange gifts.

Image
User avatar
As Fat as Santa
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by As Fat as Santa » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:45 pm

Super Dragon 64 wrote:My girlfriend is playing too and her code is 8502 5152 5240 - feel free to add her as she'd like more friends to exchange gifts.


Woah woah woah woah woah. A girlfriend!? Is that why you have abandoned us on Mondays and Wednesdays?

Shame on you.

Added her btw.

ImageImageImageImage.
Image
User avatar
John Phillips, London
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by John Phillips, London » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:53 pm

There may be some correlation between the two :shifty:

Thanks for adding her :toot:

Image
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Pokemon Go
by Mafro » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:54 pm

Need one more friend for a research task 3120 4703 6610.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albear, Christmas.Past, darksideby182, OldSoulCyborg, Ploiper, Rudolphin, SerialCeler, Starquake, suzzopher, TonyDA and 56 guests