Premier League Fantasy Football 14/15

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Ruud Gullit Sitting On A Shed
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Brighton

PostRe: Premier League Fantasy Football 14/15
by Ruud Gullit Sitting On A Shed » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:20 pm

Typical. I transfer Henderson out of my team and he goes and scores and gets an assist. :fp: :x

Image
User avatar
Saigon Slick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Premier League Fantasy Football 14/15
by Saigon Slick » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:43 am

[iup=3581193]Corazon de Leon[/iup] wrote:Thinking about shoving Esteban or Ulloa in there before Leicester play Burnley - I reckon Leicester will do them.


*Sigh*

This is why I don't do well in predictor leagues.

Image Image
User avatar
Lotus
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Premier League Fantasy Football 14/15
by Lotus » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:32 pm

Oooh...Costa or Di Maria as captain this week?

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Saigon Slick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Premier League Fantasy Football 14/15
by Saigon Slick » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:10 pm

I had Costa as captain but he didn't play or even make the bench. What happens now, as my vice captain did, ahem, rather well this week and I have a player on the bench who scored. Will the captaincy transfer and Boyd of Burnley be subbed on for Costa?

Big increase for me this week as well, back up to 3rd. Happy with that.

Image Image
User avatar
Ruud Gullit Sitting On A Shed
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Brighton

PostRe: Premier League Fantasy Football 14/15
by Ruud Gullit Sitting On A Shed » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:14 pm

Your vice captain will get the double points. Costa will be subbed off for your first choice sub.

Image
User avatar
Saigon Slick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Premier League Fantasy Football 14/15
by Saigon Slick » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Ah bollocks. My first choice sub is Hutton. I was hoping it would go for the sub with the most points. Still, Aguero will put another 19 on there so that's 20 points I wouldn't have had otherwise.

Image Image
User avatar
Skippy
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Premier League Fantasy Football 14/15
by Skippy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:12 pm

Didn't realise the subs were ordered, my first sub is O'Shea :dread: My other two scored 5 and 6 points :x

That said I've had a great week so far after playing my wildcard. Vice captain Di Maria still to play too.

Image

User avatar
Ruud Gullit Sitting On A Shed
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Brighton

PostRe: Premier League Fantasy Football 14/15
by Ruud Gullit Sitting On A Shed » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:20 pm

The only time the first sub isn't used is if you play 3 at the back, 3 in midfield, or one up front and one of those players is out injured. It will then choose the first sub available from that position.

Image
User avatar
Saigon Slick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Premier League Fantasy Football 14/15
by Saigon Slick » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:42 pm

[iup=3593591]PatSharpsMullet[/iup] wrote:The only time the first sub isn't used is if you play 3 at the back, 3 in midfield, or one up front and one of those players is out injured. It will then choose the first sub available from that position.


I hope it will swap my striker for the midfielder/attacker who scored 8 points off my bench then - on the other hand I feel a bit dirty scoring points from a Burnley player, but needs must.

Skippy - I'm looking at about 90 points this week which would be my all time best ever fantasy week. I'm excited. :lol:

Image Image
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Premier League Fantasy Football 14/15
by Tomous » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:58 pm

[iup=3593602]Corazon de Leon[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3593591]PatSharpsMullet[/iup] wrote:The only time the first sub isn't used is if you play 3 at the back, 3 in midfield, or one up front and one of those players is out injured. It will then choose the first sub available from that position.


I hope it will swap my striker for the midfielder/attacker who scored 8 points off my bench then - on the other hand I feel a bit dirty scoring points from a Burnley player, but needs must.

Skippy - I'm looking at about 90 points this week which would be my all time best ever fantasy week. I'm excited. :lol:



It will swap Hutton in, unless Costa was your only striker, in which case it will go to the first choice striker on your bench.

User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Irene Demova

PostRe: Premier League Fantasy Football 14/15
by Dual » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:00 pm

Aguero captain 8-)

wish i had put the band on tadic though :0

90 points

User avatar
Saigon Slick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Premier League Fantasy Football 14/15
by Saigon Slick » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:54 pm

[iup=3593616]Tomous[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3593602]Corazon de Leon[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3593591]PatSharpsMullet[/iup] wrote:The only time the first sub isn't used is if you play 3 at the back, 3 in midfield, or one up front and one of those players is out injured. It will then choose the first sub available from that position.


I hope it will swap my striker for the midfielder/attacker who scored 8 points off my bench then - on the other hand I feel a bit dirty scoring points from a Burnley player, but needs must.

Skippy - I'm looking at about 90 points this week which would be my all time best ever fantasy week. I'm excited. :lol:



It will swap Hutton in, unless Costa was your only striker, in which case it will go to the first choice striker on your bench.


:(

Still, 86 points with Mata still to play. Happy with that.

Image Image
User avatar
BTB
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Ashtead

PostRe: Premier League Fantasy Football 14/15
by BTB » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:28 am

Got Costa as my captain and Aguero as my vice, but doesn't look like he's had his points doubled yet? Is that right or will it only happen at the end of the weekend once the game has happened tonight?

Still got Di Maria and De Gea for tonight.

Last edited by BTB on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Irene Demova

PostRe: Premier League Fantasy Football 14/15
by Dual » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:28 am

Subs happen at the of the gamesweek.

User avatar
Saigon Slick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Premier League Fantasy Football 14/15
by Saigon Slick » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:09 pm

[iup=3594024]BTB[/iup] wrote:Got Costa as my captain and Aguero as my vice, but doesn't look like he's had his points doubled yet? Is that right or will it only happen at the end of the weekend once the game has happened tonight?

Still got Di Maria and De Gea for tonight.


It'll happen tonight - I have a further 20 points plus anything Mata picks up to come.

Image Image
User avatar
Poncho
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Premier League Fantasy Football 14/15
by Poncho » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:53 am

Trying to decide between Costa, Aguero, Welbeck, Fabregas or Sterling as my captain. Leaning towards Welbeck at the moment as they're playing Sunderland.

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Premier League Fantasy Football 14/15
by Tomous » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:32 pm

Another hard captain choice this week.

Costa v Aguero for me at the moment.

User avatar
Dowbocop
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Premier League Fantasy Football 14/15
by Dowbocop » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:57 pm

strawberry float me, I've had Alexis as vice-captain all this time :fp:

User avatar
Saigon Slick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Premier League Fantasy Football 14/15
by Saigon Slick » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:26 am

Is Costa not injured? I subbed him for Berahino this week. :fp:

Image Image
User avatar
Ruud Gullit Sitting On A Shed
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Brighton

PostRe: Premier League Fantasy Football 14/15
by Ruud Gullit Sitting On A Shed » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:43 am

[iup=3604309]Corazon de Leon[/iup] wrote:Is Costa not injured? I subbed him for Berahino this week. :fp:

He's fit now.

I've taken out Falcao and put in Pelle. This will probably mean Pelle won't score another goal for ages or will pick up a long term injury.

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Christmas CrackErrkal, darksideby182, floydfreak, Google [Bot], massimo, Peter Crisp, PuppetBoy, That's not a growth, Tineash and 66 guests