Proof that cats are pure evil

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
1cmanny1
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: New Zealand

PostRe: Proof that cats are pure evil
by 1cmanny1 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:30 pm

Chickens don't cluck either. They strawberry floating screech.

Image
User avatar
jiggles
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: pyxl-8

PostRe: Proof that cats are pure evil
by jiggles » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:31 pm

They bukkake.

Streaming: YouTube Gaming | Tweeting: Twitter
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Proof that cats are pure evil
by Poser » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:35 pm

jiggles wrote:Apparently sheep speak.


:?

Speech is simply oral expression of any kind. I think you're confusing it with talking.

Image
User avatar
1cmanny1
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: New Zealand

PostRe: Proof that cats are pure evil
by 1cmanny1 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:35 pm

They do that as well. Oh how I hate them.

Image
User avatar
jiggles
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: pyxl-8

PostRe: Proof that cats are pure evil
by jiggles » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:39 pm

Poser wrote:
jiggles wrote:Apparently sheep speak.


:?

Speech is simply oral expression of any kind. I think you're confusing it with talking.


Actually, it's oral expression using articulate sounds.

Sheep bleat. They don't say "baa" any more than a dog says "woof".

Streaming: YouTube Gaming | Tweeting: Twitter
User avatar
Gently-Parted Ringpiece
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Proof that cats are pure evil
by Gently-Parted Ringpiece » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:41 pm

Dogs say "ruff".

User avatar
Gently-Parted Ringpiece
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Proof that cats are pure evil
by Gently-Parted Ringpiece » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:42 pm

Goats say "raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"


User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Proof that cats are pure evil
by Poser » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:44 pm

jiggles wrote:
Actually, it's oral expression using articulate sounds.

Sheep bleat. They don't say "baa" any more than a dog says "woof".


Just because you don't understand them...

Image
User avatar
jiggles
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: pyxl-8

PostRe: Proof that cats are pure evil
by jiggles » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:50 pm

Dog wrote:Gavin, I have something I have to get off my chest. It's been bothering me for a while now, and I'm not sure if I'm just being paranoid, but, I... I think Lucy is cheating on me. My suspicions started when we were on the beach and she started sniffing with that terrier. She doesn't even sleep in the same bed as me anymore, we... we haven't even humped in 3 months. I look in her eyes, and although she still wags back, I can see the love is gone. I... I've started drinking. My life is a mess. What should I do?


Me wrote:JESUS, OSCAR, STOP BARKING, IT'S ONLY THE POSTMAN

Streaming: YouTube Gaming | Tweeting: Twitter
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: Proof that cats are pure evil
by Poser » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:52 pm

:lol:

It might just be typical tumblr fodder, but I genuinely like quite a lot of textsfromdog :fp:

Image
User avatar
Somebody Else's Problem
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Wherever you want me to be, baby

PostRe: Proof that cats are pure evil
by Somebody Else's Problem » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:53 pm

jiggles wrote:
Dog wrote:Gavin, I have something I have to get off my chest. It's been bothering me for a while now, and I'm not sure if I'm just being paranoid, but, I... I think Lucy is cheating on me. My suspicions started when we were on the beach and she started sniffing with that terrier. She doesn't even sleep in the same bed as me anymore, we... we haven't even humped in 3 months. I look in her eyes, and although she still wags back, I can see the love is gone. I... I've started drinking. My life is a mess. What should I do?


Me wrote:JESUS, OSCAR, STOP BARKING, IT'S ONLY THE POSTMAN


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ImageImage
User avatar
Boo!
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Ireland

PostRe: Proof that cats are pure evil
by Boo! » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:58 am

Barking dogs :x

User avatar
Qikz
Member ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Proof that cats are pure evil
by Qikz » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:47 am

Our neighbours dog gets let out to the side of their house, which is very close to one of our walls and all it does is bark constantly.

In the beginning it was annoying, but now it's more funny at the reallky stupid noises the dog makes. I wish he'd shutup sometimes though.

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Stay Dead...
User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: Proof that cats are pure evil
by Ironhide » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:28 pm

My auntie's dog (a westie) constantly barked at night for no apparent reason, it turned out he was scared of the dark, she now has to leave a light on for him.

It's her own fault really as she treats it like a baby and basically lets it do whatever it pleases.

Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Frank, Garth, Gideon, Lagamorph, Squinty, Tafdolphin, the eponymous bollock, wensleydale and 47 guests