"Is it "The Coast is Clear" or "The Ghost is Clear"?"

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

Post"Is it "The Coast is Clear" or "The Ghost is Clear"?"
by Mafro » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:15 pm


HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: "Is it "The Coast is Clear" or "The Ghost is Clear"?"
by Moggy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:17 pm

Surely it is "The toast is clear"

Or is it "The host is beer"

?

Errkal wrote:blarzy
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: "Is it "The Coast is Clear" or "The Ghost is Clear"?"
by Mafro » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:17 pm

Moggy wrote:Surely it is "The toast is clear"

Or is it "The host is beer"

?

I'm not sure, I've never actually said the phrase out loud before.

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: "Is it "The Coast is Clear" or "The Ghost is Clear"?"
by Moggy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:18 pm

Mafro wrote:
Moggy wrote:Surely it is "The toast is clear"

Or is it "The host is beer"

?

I'm not sure, I've never actually said the phrase out loud before.


The most is fear?

Errkal wrote:blarzy
User avatar
Qikz
Member ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: "Is it "The Coast is Clear" or "The Ghost is Clear"?"
by Qikz » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:19 pm

The post is dear

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Stay Dead...
User avatar
Karl
Imi Wakannai
Imi Wakannai
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: "Is it "The Coast is Clear" or "The Ghost is Clear"?"
by Karl » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:21 pm

Ghost as in the clear ghost.

User avatar
Xeno
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: "Is it "The Coast is Clear" or "The Ghost is Clear"?"
by Xeno » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:23 pm

It's the Roast is near. Clearly someone miss heard what someone said during sunday lunch.

User avatar
Eighthours
Emeritus
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol

PostRe: "Is it "The Coast is Clear" or "The Ghost is Clear"?"
by Eighthours » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:25 pm

It's 'the most is rear', a phrase first used to describe Kim Kardashian.

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: "Is it "The Coast is Clear" or "The Ghost is Clear"?"
by Ad7 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:25 pm

You know coast, we really are the ghost is clear

User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: "Is it "The Coast is Clear" or "The Ghost is Clear"?"
by Poser » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:28 pm

Is there a way to hear a phrase other than orally?


:fp:

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: "Is it "The Coast is Clear" or "The Ghost is Clear"?"
by more heat than light » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:31 pm

What goes on ghost, stays on ghost.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Trelliz
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: "Is it "The Coast is Clear" or "The Ghost is Clear"?"
by Trelliz » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:33 pm

Its a statement about how expensive buying old games/games no longer on steam is; outrun 2006 coast 2 coast is dear.

Tragic Magic wrote:RTCW is a mega plex of origami, you young bugger, enjoy the taste.
Women are so lovely.

Never pre-order or pre-purchase a console, game or season pass.
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: "Is it "The Coast is Clear" or "The Ghost is Clear"?"
by Mafro » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:53 pm


HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: "Is it "The Coast is Clear" or "The Ghost is Clear"?"
by Lagamorph » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:05 pm

Do you find hairy asses uncomfortable?

I have recently made a mistake in my life, and I offer my story to all though tasteless, that you may learn from my error. It all started, as many things do, with me having trouble pooping. No, I was not constipated; this was not a regularity problem but a matter of technique.
It seems my ss-hair had grown to such a length that tiny grogans were constantly getting tied up in the matted jungle between my asscheeks. It led to much frustration, with me KNOWING that I still had something to drop, but unable to shake the tenacious turd loose from its butthair dwelling.

Eventually I would have to do two things: either reach down with somepaper and try to pinch off the lingering loaf (which required careful precision to avoid smearing the creature all over my rear, especially since I had no way of seeing what I was doing) or just go for broke, start wiping, and hope that I could remove all the leftover fecal matter before the toilet paper reached its Can't-Be-Flushed threshold. I was contemplating this problem, when I had what seemed at the time to be a bright idea. "Hey, this is my butt and my butt-hair, right? So why don't I just eliminate all the hair, and then my grogans will flow out like beer from a keg!" I said to myself. It is a statement that will go down in history with a lot of other regretted statements. "How many Indians could there be?" said by General Custer. "Looks like a good day for a drive!" by JFK. "There! America On-line now has complete Usenet access!" by some idiot system tech. Such was my anal shaving idea.

I performed the operation that night, with a cheap disposable razor and a towel to sit on. Starting from the bottom, and shaving from the crack to the cheeks, I began the arduous process of ridding my ass of hair. Occasionally, I would have to clean the razor of accumulated hair, which I did by wiping it on the towel. Slowly, my twin mounds and the between-ravine began to resemble the hairless cheeks of a newborn babe. Finally, I wiped the razor one last time, and surveyed my work. The towel was covered with a pile of hair. My ass was smooth as ivory. I smiled, satisfied, thinking my troubles were over.

Little did I know. I now have a great respect for anal-hair. Like everything in this world God created, it has its mighty purpose in existence. It was only after I had removed it that I started to learn how much I had been taking it for granted. For one, it provides friction. I learned this the next day, when I walked out into the sun heading for class. After climbing two flights of stairs and starting to sweat, I started to notice something unpleasant. The sweat was accumulating in my crack, and was causing the unpleasant sensation of my two asscheeks sliding past each other with every step. I thought about going to the bathroom and wiping it off, but had to get to class. Eventually, I
thought, it would dry. Unfortunately, it did dry, but only after mingling with the microscopic poop -molecules lingering around my brown starfish. When I stood up after class, my cheeks were stuck together with a slimy sticky poop/sweat combination. As I made my way back to my dorm, it started to itch. God-DAMN, did it itch! Felt like a swarm of ants was making its way up and down my crack. Fighting to keep from jamming my hand down there
and scratching away, I rushed back to the dorm. Unfortunately, this exertion caused me to sweat, and when I finally
reached my room, my cheeks were sliding back and forth against each other like a pair of horny cane-toads. I quickly dropped my pants, and attempted to dry my ass off by sticking it in front of a fan and spreading my cheeks.

As I pulled the two mounds of flesh apart, a horrible stench burst free and filled the room. Every dog within a 4 block radius started to howl. I had it worst of all, as the ripe aroma of festering poop/sweat went into the fan and blew back into my face. I fought to keep from heaving. And as I sat there, fighting vomit, my ass cheeks spread and dripping, with the concentrated aroma of my body odor mixed with the tangy smell of my own poop blowing right into my face, I had only one thought: "It will be like this until the hair grows back. Weeks." Later on, trying to deal as best I could, wiping my ass at every opportunity, I discovered another wonderful use for ass-hair - ventilation. I attempted to launch a fart, only to have it get stuck between my asscheeks.

Apparently, with no hair, the two pink twins can get vacuum sealed together, and the result was a frustrating fart that slid up and down between my cheeks like a lost gerbil. As if that wasn't
enough, I am now enduring further torture. As anyone who has ever shaved anything knows, when hair is first growing in, it comes in as stubble. Imagine your ass having the texture of a brillo pad.

Well, that is what I am dealing with now. It is a hellish torture, and there are many times when I just look out the window and contemplate why I shouldn't just jump out and get it all over with in one fleshy splat, rather than endure this constant agony.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Floex
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: "Is it "The Coast is Clear" or "The Ghost is Clear"?"
by Floex » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:12 pm

Am I in the forever friend zone?

met a woman in a career related event, and I started helping her with getting her career going. She already turned me down saying that she doesn't want a relationship until she has her career going, but I'm still helping her and being really good friends.

I might have set myself back by asking her to be in a relationship with me because she wondered, afterwards, why I am still helping her a lot. I told her that I would be happy for her if she found someone else as a boyfriend, and I'm not lying about it. I do feel like I put myself in the friend zone position.

However, we go out together a damn lot, about 3-5 times a week, sometimes to help her, but not strictly about that because she enjoys being with me and talking with me. I'm her best friend, and she's super comfortable with me. We even say "I love you" in a platonic friendship sense, and we even hold hands A LOT when we sit down and chat, but not down the street that would show we're in a relationship. She's super concerned about my feelings and everything that might make me feel depressed too.

Does it sound like I'm forever friend zoned? We've been together for 3 months, and it's only getting stronger, it feels like. I like to dwell on the possibility that she wants to be with me when we get her career going, but I needed to see what others think.


Such a funny thread. For all the gooseberry fool Gaf gets here, some of the comments killed it.

User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: "Is it "The Coast is Clear" or "The Ghost is Clear"?"
by Saint of Killers » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:25 pm

Ad7 wrote:You know coast, we really are the ghost is clear


:lol:

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: "Is it "The Coast is Clear" or "The Ghost is Clear"?"
by Mafro » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:27 pm

Floex wrote:Am I in the forever friend zone?

met a woman in a career related event, and I started helping her with getting her career going. She already turned me down saying that she doesn't want a relationship until she has her career going, but I'm still helping her and being really good friends.

I might have set myself back by asking her to be in a relationship with me because she wondered, afterwards, why I am still helping her a lot. I told her that I would be happy for her if she found someone else as a boyfriend, and I'm not lying about it. I do feel like I put myself in the friend zone position.

However, we go out together a damn lot, about 3-5 times a week, sometimes to help her, but not strictly about that because she enjoys being with me and talking with me. I'm her best friend, and she's super comfortable with me. We even say "I love you" in a platonic friendship sense, and we even hold hands A LOT when we sit down and chat, but not down the street that would show we're in a relationship. She's super concerned about my feelings and everything that might make me feel depressed too.

Does it sound like I'm forever friend zoned? We've been together for 3 months, and it's only getting stronger, it feels like. I like to dwell on the possibility that she wants to be with me when we get her career going, but I needed to see what others think.


Such a funny thread. For all the gooseberry fool Gaf gets here, some of the comments killed it.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread. ... t243022779 wow :lol:

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Knoyleo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: "Is it "The Coast is Clear" or "The Ghost is Clear"?"
by Knoyleo » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:30 pm

It's "the host is clear". You use it when RSVPing to a party invite to show you have fully understood the details.

User avatar
Qikz
Member ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: "Is it "The Coast is Clear" or "The Ghost is Clear"?"
by Qikz » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:38 pm

Mafro wrote:
Floex wrote:Am I in the forever friend zone?

met a woman in a career related event, and I started helping her with getting her career going. She already turned me down saying that she doesn't want a relationship until she has her career going, but I'm still helping her and being really good friends.

I might have set myself back by asking her to be in a relationship with me because she wondered, afterwards, why I am still helping her a lot. I told her that I would be happy for her if she found someone else as a boyfriend, and I'm not lying about it. I do feel like I put myself in the friend zone position.

However, we go out together a damn lot, about 3-5 times a week, sometimes to help her, but not strictly about that because she enjoys being with me and talking with me. I'm her best friend, and she's super comfortable with me. We even say "I love you" in a platonic friendship sense, and we even hold hands A LOT when we sit down and chat, but not down the street that would show we're in a relationship. She's super concerned about my feelings and everything that might make me feel depressed too.

Does it sound like I'm forever friend zoned? We've been together for 3 months, and it's only getting stronger, it feels like. I like to dwell on the possibility that she wants to be with me when we get her career going, but I needed to see what others think.


Such a funny thread. For all the gooseberry fool Gaf gets here, some of the comments killed it.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread. ... t243022779 wow :lol:


Lionel Mandrake is a national treasure. He does that on all the legendary dumb threads.

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Stay Dead...
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: "Is it "The Coast is Clear" or "The Ghost is Clear"?"
by Mafro » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:42 pm

How did you get your GAF tag?

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: <]:^D, Albear, Alvin Flummux, andretmzt, Benzin, Bing [Bot], evanswolves, Finish.Last, Garth, Heskimo, Irene Demova, KjGarly, Miguel007, Peter Crisp, Photek, Poser, Slayerx, Slimgrady, Vishvanath and 61 guests