Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Hexx » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:54 pm

Karl wrote:
Hexx wrote:What's the thoughts on Theatre? You have a bar RIGHT there and intermission etc to chat between - with night cap at the end?


I would definitely be interested in a theatre date with you, but it feels more appropriate as a second date to me. Our first date should be a bit more casual maybe?


You keep making these kinds of comments, and I might end up thinking your serious.

On the other hand I'm asking about date suggestions which suggests I have something ongoing, so maybe you just look like someone trying to...what's the dating version of adultery?
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Preezy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:59 pm

First couple of dates shouldn't be cinema or theatre. You want to be chatting and engaging with each other throughout the date, not sat in the dark watching a screen or a stage.

Date 1 - drinks in a nice bar or pub
Date 2 - restaurant
Date 3 - cinema/theatre
Date 4 - sex dungeon
Image
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Errkal » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:09 pm

Date 4 sex dungeon? that long a wait? bloody prude.
User avatar
Gently-Parted Ringpiece
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Gently-Parted Ringpiece » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:12 pm

Date 1 with my girlfriend was in a sex dungeon. Here we are 12 months later living together (in a sex dungeon).
User avatar
Fade
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: Unknown

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Fade » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:13 pm

Preezy wrote:First couple of dates shouldn't be cinema or theatre. You want to be chatting and engaging with each other throughout the date, not sat in the dark watching a screen or a stage.

Date 1 - drinks in a nice bar or pub
Date 2 - restaurant
Date 3 - cinema/theatre
Date 4 - sex dungeon

My go to has been:

Date 1 - Drinks
Date 2 - Ice Skating
Date 3 - Cinema

Has worked pretty well. Only times it hasn't is when I strawberry floated up or they weren't interested on the first date.
Ice skating specifically is a brilliant to place to take someone on a date. Never had a bad ice skating date :toot:
Image
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Hexx » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:15 pm

Errkal wrote:Date 4 sex dungeon? that long a wait? bloody prude.


I don't even kiss until the 4th date.
It makes the sex on the first 3 dates very impersonal.
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Ad7 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:43 pm

1. Drinks and float at the end of the night
2. Get married
-
4. Profit?
User avatar
Bunni
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Bunni » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:35 pm

Im pretty sure we've had this discussion but Nandos. 6 years since Anungs first spicy meat and no left me yet.
User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Irene Demova

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Dual » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Gently-Parted Ringpiece wrote:Date 1 with my girlfriend was in a sex dungeon. Here we are 12 months later living together (in a sex dungeon).


:lol:
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Corazon de Leon » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:30 pm

Beer and pizza was mine with my current GF. Went to the Bier Halle, ended up smashed.
Image Image
User avatar
Kezzer
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Kezzer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:29 am

You cannot beat 241 pizza and steins of beer (with a free hotdog!)
Image
Image
Image

Check out the Digital Combat Simulator thread for some hardcore aerial combat! | Mumble | PCGT V |
User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

Post
by <]:^D » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:22 am

thats a lot of pizza :o
Image
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Tomous » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:20 am

And surely you could beat them-with 242 pizzas
User avatar
Tafdolphin
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Tafdolphin » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:57 am

First date with my girlfriend: Fly to France to actually meet her.

Went well.
Goat wrote:Guy probably decided not to show up because he heard Taffy was a Cow-exploding fantasist mentalist.

Bloggy blog blog blog.
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe:
by Corazon de Leon » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:44 pm

<]:^D wrote:thats a lot of pizza :o


:lol:
Image Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Moggy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Tafdolphin wrote:First date with my girlfriend: Fly to France to actually meet her.

Went well.


You flew all the way to France for a first date? I am glad it went well!

You should get a tattoo to celebrate.
User avatar
Tafdolphin
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Tafdolphin » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:54 pm

Moggy wrote:
Tafdolphin wrote:First date with my girlfriend: Fly to France to actually meet her.

Went well.


You flew all the way to France for a first date? I am glad it went well!

You should get a tattoo to celebrate.


Yup. "Met" on OKC, chatted for a few months, I wanted a holiday and she was pretty keen to meet so I figured worst comes to the worst I get a holiday with at least 1 free night of accommodation. 1 year later we're still together and she's living over here. Well she has been for the last 6 months, she's back off to France in June where I'll hopefully be joining her if I can get the Work Break I've applied for.

And who says I haven't...
Goat wrote:Guy probably decided not to show up because he heard Taffy was a Cow-exploding fantasist mentalist.

Bloggy blog blog blog.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Moggy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:59 pm

Tafdolphin wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Tafdolphin wrote:First date with my girlfriend: Fly to France to actually meet her.

Went well.


You flew all the way to France for a first date? I am glad it went well!

You should get a tattoo to celebrate.


Yup. "Met" on OKC, chatted for a few months, I wanted a holiday and she was pretty keen to meet so I figured worst comes to the worst I get a holiday with at least 1 free night of accommodation. 1 year later we're still together and she's living over here. Well she has been for the last 6 months, she's back off to France in June where I'll hopefully be joining her if I can get the Work Break I've applied for.

And who says I haven't...


I thought you meant you had just gone there for the first date. :lol:

What sort of tattoo could match the \ /? I am picturing a design of / \.

\ /
/ \
User avatar
Tafdolphin
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Tafdolphin » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:00 pm

\o/
/ \
Goat wrote:Guy probably decided not to show up because he heard Taffy was a Cow-exploding fantasist mentalist.

Bloggy blog blog blog.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Moggy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:09 pm

You ruined it Taf. :x

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CuriousOyster, Glowy69, Grumpy David, Jenuall, Johnny Jalfrezi, Met, Monkey Man, Oblomov Boblomov, Rich, Slayerx, Snowcannon, That's not a growth, wensleydale, Yahoo [Bot] and 45 guests