Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Moggy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:31 am

Hexx wrote:Why gently?


You don't always have to strawberry float her hard, in fact sometimes that's not right to do.
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Hexx » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:32 am

Oh god. I recognise that but I'm having a pop culture brain fritz
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Moggy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:34 am

Hexx wrote:Oh god. I recognise that but I'm having a pop culture brain fritz


I wrote it as a Tribute to you. Come on Wonderboy, you can work it out.
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Ad7 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:21 pm

strawberry floating give her some smooches too.
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Tomous » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Sometimes ya gotta squeeze
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Moggy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:32 pm

I'm not gonna cook it, but I'll order it from Zanzibar.
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Squinty » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:56 pm

Hexx wrote:Why gently?


Yeah, I don't know why I said it. She's a bit crazy and deserves no mercy.
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Squinty » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:58 pm

AND THEN I'LL strawberry floating strawberry float YOU DISCREETLYYYYY
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Moggy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:02 pm

Squinty wrote:
Hexx wrote:Why gently?


Yeah, I don't know why I said it. She's a bit crazy and deserves no mercy.


If she's crazy then that is all the more reason to let her down gently, rather than risk her murdering your entire family. If she does go mental then you can always say hey I bought you flowers!
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Tomous » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:07 pm

Moggy wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Hexx wrote:Why gently?


Yeah, I don't know why I said it. She's a bit crazy and deserves no mercy.


If she's crazy then that is all the more reason to let her down gently, rather than risk her murdering your entire family. If she does go mental then you can always say hey I bought you flowers!


And then you say wait a minute sally!
User avatar
Corazon de Leon
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Corazon de Leon » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:09 pm

Tomous wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Hexx wrote:Why gently?


Yeah, I don't know why I said it. She's a bit crazy and deserves no mercy.


If she's crazy then that is all the more reason to let her down gently, rather than risk her murdering your entire family. If she does go mental then you can always say hey I bought you flowers!


And then you say wait a minute sally!


I think I've got something in my teeth - can you get it out for me?
Image Image
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Errkal » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:17 pm

Corazon de Leon wrote:
Tomous wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Hexx wrote:Why gently?


Yeah, I don't know why I said it. She's a bit crazy and deserves no mercy.


If she's crazy then that is all the more reason to let her down gently, rather than risk her murdering your entire family. If she does go mental then you can always say hey I bought you flowers!


And then you say wait a minute sally!


I think I've got something in my teeth - can you get it out for me?


Now thats strawberry floating team work!
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Moggy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:21 pm

I wonder if Hexx has worked it out yet or whether he is still tenaciously Desperately trying to work it out?
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Squinty » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:05 pm

Moggy wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Hexx wrote:Why gently?


Yeah, I don't know why I said it. She's a bit crazy and deserves no mercy.


If she's crazy then that is all the more reason to let her down gently, rather than risk her murdering your entire family. If she does go mental then you can always say hey I bought you flowers!


I wouldn't be surprised if she has already Facebook stalked my entire family. They wouldn't be hard to track down.

Response was sent. Basically just ignored everything she proposed to do. The seething rage in her reply makes me think I won't wake up tomorrow :dread:
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Hexx » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Post it! Post it! Post it!
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Moggy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Hexx wrote:Post it! Post it! Post it!


Nope, Post-it's are not a band, they are a small piece of paper with a re-adherable strip of glue on its back, made for temporarily attaching notes to documents and other surfaces.

Keep guessing Hexxy.
User avatar
Karl
Consider The Following
Consider The Following
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Karl » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:26 pm

You definitely need to show us this conversation, it sounds hilarious. :lol: :dread:
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Hexx » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:34 pm

OK. So Cinema is a terrible first date.

What's the thoughts on Theatre? You have a bar RIGHT there and intermission etc to chat between - with night cap at the end?
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Errkal » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:34 pm

Yeah you need to share.
User avatar
Karl
Consider The Following
Consider The Following
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Karl » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:42 pm

Hexx wrote:What's the thoughts on Theatre? You have a bar RIGHT there and intermission etc to chat between - with night cap at the end?


I would definitely be interested in a theatre date with you, but it feels more appropriate as a second date to me. Our first date should be a bit more casual maybe?

Return to “Stuff”