Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x

Our best bits.
User avatar
Banjo
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Nobody cares

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Banjo » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:20 am

Or, take the lead and be accused of sexual assault.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Moggy » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:23 am

Either way you'll either get a kiss or a cool conviction on your record.

User avatar
That's not a growth
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by That's not a growth » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:24 am

Well, go in for a kiss and if she pulls away don't kiss her. Simples. Such a Fade issue.

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Ad7 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:50 am

If she says no, cut her face.

User avatar
bigcheez2k3
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by bigcheez2k3 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:55 pm

That's not a growth wrote:Well, go in for a kiss and if she pulls away don't kiss her. Simples. Such a Fade issue.


This is what I meant. Don't go full Trump and grab her by the pussy.

Preezy wrote:She's the hottest thing to come out of the Ukraine since the Chernobyl fallout cloud :shifty:


I didded a youtube thing Clicky!
User avatar
That's not a growth
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by That's not a growth » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 pm

Unless she likes that.

User avatar
Fade
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: San Junipero

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Fade » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:49 pm

That's not a growth wrote:Well, go in for a kiss and if she pulls away don't kiss her. Simples. Such a Fade issue.

Or I could just tell by her body language she didn't want me to. She was crossing her arms and pulling up her sleeves all night.

And then when I mentioned that I was thinking about it she said it would have caught her by surprise, with one of those awkward looking emotes.

Maybe she's had a bad experience with someone in the past. I don't mind. She still wants to see me, and knows I'm interested. So IDGAF.

Shame we don't have any more Falsey stories to balance out my incredibly dull ones :slol:

Image
User avatar
Floex
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Floex » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:12 pm

You've been out 5 times and she's saying that? So are you guys just friends at this stage?

User avatar
Fade
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: San Junipero

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Fade » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:37 pm

We're dating, definitely more than friends

I don't see how you go from not knowing someone, to wanting to be affectionate towards them in less than 24 hours of being around them. Yeah I would have been okay with it sooner, but she is clearly more shy than me,
and I'm sure from my posts it's clear I'm pretty shy around new people.

Image
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Ad7 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:06 pm

Maybe she's just not that into you any more. It happens.

User avatar
Floex
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Floex » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:08 pm

Well, it's not only being around them, it's communication when you're away from each other too.

But hey, you do you, but if you want something to happen you're the one that's going to have to instigate it.

User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Rocsteady » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:24 pm

Fade wrote:We're dating, definitely more than friends

I don't see how you go from not knowing someone, to wanting to be affectionate towards them in less than 24 hours of being around them.Yeah I would have been okay with it sooner, but she is clearly more shy than me,
and I'm sure from my posts it's clear I'm pretty shy around new people.

Wut?

It's not simply being affectionate, it's lust. Virtually every human on the planet will have wanted to get 'affectionate' towards someone in less than 24 hours.

He'll, plenty of people who go out partying or to pubs or clubs or wherever will have become 'affectionate' within about five minutes of meeting someone.

Image
User avatar
False
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by False » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:32 pm

I don't understand why you would be so cagey about going for something when you are looking for a girlfriend. Fair enough don't write the bitch a sonnet but make her know you are looking for a girlfriend innit.

If it pans out that she isn't the one for you it's hardly a big loss.

Image
User avatar
That's not a growth
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by That's not a growth » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:34 pm

To give an opposite of Fades tale, I pulled a girl at a wedding a couple of weeks ago which was the first time meeting her. We even went on a date last week where we kissed again but she's decided she doesn't want to meet up again. Pretty much attraction but not wanting to be with someone, I guess.

User avatar
Fade
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: San Junipero

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Fade » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:09 pm

Rocsteady wrote:
Fade wrote:We're dating, definitely more than friends

I don't see how you go from not knowing someone, to wanting to be affectionate towards them in less than 24 hours of being around them.Yeah I would have been okay with it sooner, but she is clearly more shy than me,
and I'm sure from my posts it's clear I'm pretty shy around new people.

Wut?

It's not simply being affectionate, it's lust. Virtually every human on the planet will have wanted to get 'affectionate' towards someone in less than 24 hours.

He'll, plenty of people who go out partying or to pubs or clubs or wherever will have become 'affectionate' within about five minutes of meeting someone.

Right, but those situations aren't exactly a great basis for a serious relationship are they? Because that's what I'm looking for.

The situations you described are based on sexual attraction, where as what I am talking about is based on trust and understanding and friendship.

I don't know many people that ended up together long term that started off by them meeting in a club:lol:

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Moggy » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:19 pm

Fade wrote:
Rocsteady wrote:
Fade wrote:We're dating, definitely more than friends

I don't see how you go from not knowing someone, to wanting to be affectionate towards them in less than 24 hours of being around them.Yeah I would have been okay with it sooner, but she is clearly more shy than me,
and I'm sure from my posts it's clear I'm pretty shy around new people.

Wut?

It's not simply being affectionate, it's lust. Virtually every human on the planet will have wanted to get 'affectionate' towards someone in less than 24 hours.

He'll, plenty of people who go out partying or to pubs or clubs or wherever will have become 'affectionate' within about five minutes of meeting someone.

Right, but those situations aren't exactly a great basis for a serious relationship are they? Because that's what I'm looking for.

The situations you described are based on sexual attraction, where as what I am talking about is based on trust and understanding and friendship.

I don't know many people that ended up together long term that started off by them meeting in a club:lol:


I know plenty of people that met their partners in pubs/clubs. I myself had sex the second time I met my partner and have now been in that same relationship for 11 years and been married to her for 3 and a half years. Just because people dare to kiss before the 50th date doesn't mean the relationship is doomed from the start.

Being frigid is fine if it suits you both, but you are talking utter shite if you think you know anything about how normal modern people interact with each other. Nowadays we don't need chaperones until the wedding night.

User avatar
Albear
Moderator
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Albear » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:24 pm

Ad7 wrote:Come on man, I've got fiiiive kids to feed.


:lol:
2 weeks...

User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Rocsteady » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:16 am

Moggy wrote:
Fade wrote:
Rocsteady wrote:
Fade wrote:We're dating, definitely more than friends

I don't see how you go from not knowing someone, to wanting to be affectionate towards them in less than 24 hours of being around them.Yeah I would have been okay with it sooner, but she is clearly more shy than me,
and I'm sure from my posts it's clear I'm pretty shy around new people.

Wut?

It's not simply being affectionate, it's lust. Virtually every human on the planet will have wanted to get 'affectionate' towards someone in less than 24 hours.

He'll, plenty of people who go out partying or to pubs or clubs or wherever will have become 'affectionate' within about five minutes of meeting someone.

Right, but those situations aren't exactly a great basis for a serious relationship are they? Because that's what I'm looking for.

The situations you described are based on sexual attraction, where as what I am talking about is based on trust and understanding and friendship.

I don't know many people that ended up together long term that started off by them meeting in a club:lol:


I know plenty of people that met their partners in pubs/clubs. I myself had sex the second time I met my partner and have now been in that same relationship for 11 years and been married to her for 3 and a half years. Just because people dare to kiss before the 50th date doesn't mean the relationship is doomed from the start.

Being frigid is fine if it suits you both, but you are talking utter shite if you think you know anything about how normal modern people interact with each other. Nowadays we don't need chaperones until the wedding night.

Yeah all of my relationships since my early teen years have involved sexual contact at an early moment and I've had a few serious relationships. Plenty of my friends have strawberry floated others after meeting in clubs and are still with those partners. It's quite a good way to do it really, you know if you sexual compatibility quickly and at the very least get your end away.

Image
User avatar
False
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by False » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:49 am

strawberry floating buuullshit

The first time I met my GF we were naked and strawberry floating about. It was purely casual but through that we got to know eachother through other means and are living together and planning a life.

To say we have a relationship that isnt built on trust, understanding and friendship is flat out retarded.

Image
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Relationship Thread V.2 - Canyonero! :x
by Tomous » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:48 am

Fade wrote:Right, but those situations aren't exactly a great basis for a serious relationship are they? Because that's what I'm looking for.

The situations you described are based on sexual attraction, where as what I am talking about is based on trust and understanding and friendship.

I don't know many people that ended up together long term that started off by them meeting in a club:lol:


You sound pretty clueless/naive here-lots of people meet that way. I know a lot of people who did including me-ok it was a friend of a friend but still, we met in a club.

And there's nothing wrong with meeting someone like that. You need attraction as well compatibility on a deeper level. If you meet someone in a club and confirm the attraction, you then go on dates to see if you have a connection.


Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests