US Politics - Trump cancels summit having to do with North Korea

Our best bits.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: US Politics - Ukraine paid Trump's lawyer at least $400K to arrange talks with Trump
by Moggy » Thu May 24, 2018 4:06 pm

DML wrote:
KK wrote:I was willing to give Trump and the US administration the benefit of the doubt on what would have ultimately been something truly momentous, but obviously that was stupid.


Don't get taken in. Everything is for show. Absolutely everything.

Under the surface he's a wannabe Hitler. He's absolute pond scum.


At least he’s probably missed out on the Nobel Peace Prize now. :lol:

User avatar
Tafdolphin
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: US Politics - Trump cancels summit having to do with North Korea
by Tafdolphin » Thu May 24, 2018 4:54 pm

Such a comically badly written letter. So many grammatical errors and a load of bizarre phrasings... Trump obviously wrote it personally.

Gemini73 wrote:Yes your are a sanctimonious twat

Bloggy blog blog blog.

Night Call: a game what I worked on
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: US Politics - Trump cancels summit having to do with North Korea
by Squinty » Thu May 24, 2018 5:25 pm

I'm still dying at the part about nuclear capabilities. The international dick waving competition continues.

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: US Politics - Trump cancels summit having to do with North Korea
by Hexx » Thu May 24, 2018 5:27 pm

The last paragraph is pure business gumpf "If you change your mind about this amazing offer, get it touch with me"

User avatar
Tafdolphin
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: US Politics - Trump cancels summit having to do with North Korea
by Tafdolphin » Thu May 24, 2018 5:32 pm

He's just made a statement saying the summit might still happen.

He's genuinely senile.

Gemini73 wrote:Yes your are a sanctimonious twat

Bloggy blog blog blog.

Night Call: a game what I worked on
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: US Politics - Trump cancels summit having to do with North Korea
by Ad7 » Thu May 24, 2018 5:42 pm

The best diplomacy

User avatar
Rightey
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: US Politics
by Rightey » Thu May 24, 2018 6:08 pm

Moggy wrote:
captain red dog wrote:
Moggy wrote:
captain red dog wrote:
Harry Ola wrote:

Absolutely horrific. Honestly the line that there is no suggestion Trump knew about it is laughable.


But.....her emails. :cry:

The worst thing is, I don't trust the Dems to field a decent candidate this time either, and Trump will be able to walk into a second term.


They could field a literal field of cow gooseberry fool and it’d be a better option than Trump.

At some point people will have to realise that people are voting for a wanker because they like the wanker, not because the other alternative is a poor choice.


Wanker or not, the economy is doing well under him, and for the working poor, which the republicans have helped expand with their cuts to healthcare and public school :dread: that's all that will matter.

Barring some major disaster, which is a huge possibility tbf, they may choose stability over someone new.

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: US Politics
by Moggy » Thu May 24, 2018 6:21 pm

Rightey wrote:
Moggy wrote:
captain red dog wrote:
Moggy wrote:
captain red dog wrote:
Harry Ola wrote:

Absolutely horrific. Honestly the line that there is no suggestion Trump knew about it is laughable.


But.....her emails. :cry:

The worst thing is, I don't trust the Dems to field a decent candidate this time either, and Trump will be able to walk into a second term.


They could field a literal field of cow gooseberry fool and it’d be a better option than Trump.

At some point people will have to realise that people are voting for a wanker because they like the wanker, not because the other alternative is a poor choice.


Wanker or not, the economy is doing well under him, and for the working poor, which the republicans have helped expand with their cuts to healthcare and public school :dread: that's all that will matter.

Barring some major disaster, which is a huge possibility tbf, they may choose stability over someone new.


The economy did well under Clinton but they went for a wanker afterwards.

The economy did well under Obama but the Trump voters hated him.

Do you really think the red hatted MAGA bunch would turn against Trump if the economy took a dip? Or would they blame Mexican immigrants, China and liberals?

A big proportion of Trump voters just like voting for dickheads, it doesn’t matter who he is against or what the economy/country is doing.

User avatar
Rightey
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: US Politics - Trump cancels summit having to do with North Korea
by Rightey » Fri May 25, 2018 12:06 am

Yeah, and both Clinton and Obama got a second term, so what's your point?

Clinton and Obama, along with every other president out there has some die hard supporters who will support them basically no matter what. Trump didn't get elected because of the MAGA bunch, even if they were the most vocal group.

American's don't like change, the majority of presidents get a second term, you need some serious disaster to not get re-elected, Trump has a new scandal every week and yet his ratings are now going up, along with the economy. Honestly unless he gets charged with something criminal and then looses even the Russia thing might just fizzle out as they'll just spin it into some "yes we worked with the Russians but we just did it because Obama and the government are so evil" nonsense.

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: US Politics - Trump cancels summit having to do with North Korea
by Moggy » Fri May 25, 2018 6:30 am

Rightey wrote:Yeah, and both Clinton and Obama got a second term, so what's your point?


My point was there in my post. The economy under Clinton and Obama did well, but that didn’t stop wankers being voted in after them.

A big percentage of America doesn’t vote based on the economy, they deliberately vote for wankers.

User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: US Politics - Trump cancels summit having to do with North Korea
by Saint of Killers » Fri May 25, 2018 7:02 am

Sandy Hook Families Sue Alex Jones: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/23/us/p ... -hook.html

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Rightey
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: US Politics - Trump cancels summit having to do with North Korea
by Rightey » Fri May 25, 2018 7:36 am

Moggy wrote:
Rightey wrote:Yeah, and both Clinton and Obama got a second term, so what's your point?


My point was there in my post. The economy under Clinton and Obama did well, but that didn’t stop wankers being voted in after them.

A big percentage of America doesn’t vote based on the economy, they deliberately vote for wankers.


tbf, a wanker stole the election after Clinton, who you could make a pretty good case for being a massive wanker himself, you know with the sexual harassment and all that.

Also, in those cases they had a choice between two new people, and I can't remember a time when a party was in power for three terms in a row, it's almost always once someone serves their two turns the other party gets in.

You can't really say they love voting in wankers when they're a two party system. Although that's a problem all in its own right.

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: US Politics - Trump cancels summit having to do with North Korea
by Moggy » Fri May 25, 2018 7:44 am

Rightey wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Rightey wrote:Yeah, and both Clinton and Obama got a second term, so what's your point?


My point was there in my post. The economy under Clinton and Obama did well, but that didn’t stop wankers being voted in after them.

A big percentage of America doesn’t vote based on the economy, they deliberately vote for wankers.


tbf, a wanker stole the election after Clinton, who you could make a pretty good case for being a massive wanker himself, you know with the sexual harassment and all that.

Also, in those cases they had a choice between two new people, and I can't remember a time when a party was in power for three terms in a row, it's almost always once someone serves their two turns the other party gets in.

You can't really say they love voting in wankers when they're a two party system. Although that's a problem all in its own right.


Most of that goes against your own argument, not mine. :lol:

Your argument is that the economy is strong and that's all that matters.

My argument is that American politics are so partisan now that the economy will not make a big difference to Trump and the Republican's core support.

It was Bill Clinton's campaign that proclaimed "it's the economy, stupid", which may have been true in the early 90s, but it certainly isn't any more. Now the phrase is "it's the colour of the hat he's wearing, stupid".

User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: US Politics - Trump cancels summit having to do with North Korea
by Rex Kramer » Fri May 25, 2018 7:52 am

Saint of Killers wrote:Sandy Hook Families Sue Alex Jones: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/23/us/p ... -hook.html

I hope they personally extract every single cent of his to the point where he's having to blow winos just to scrape together enough money to eat.

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: US Politics - Trump cancels summit having to do with North Korea
by Squinty » Fri May 25, 2018 10:21 am

Rex Kramer wrote:
Saint of Killers wrote:Sandy Hook Families Sue Alex Jones: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/23/us/p ... -hook.html

I hope they personally extract every single cent of his to the point where he's having to blow winos just to scrape together enough money to eat.


That will teach him not to be a total banana split. He deserves this.

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: US Politics - Trump cancels summit having to do with North Korea
by Preezy » Fri May 25, 2018 11:00 am

The state of that letter :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Peter Crisp
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: US Politics - Trump cancels summit having to do with North Korea
by Peter Crisp » Fri May 25, 2018 1:30 pm

The fact that you have even the idea of "crisis actors" being not instantly thrown out by everyone just proves how low US politics has sunk and just how much parts of the US public genuinely hate the people in power.
It amazes me you can have people who will state that all politicians are scum and all civil servants (this includes teachers and fireman but not the military) are parasites with a straight face.

It's impossible to reason with these people and they have entire news organisations who will back them in the madness.

jiggles wrote:Nobody with a VR headset is going to be using it regularly this time next year, let alone in 4 years time.


Posted 16th March 2016. Let's see.
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: US Politics - Trump cancels summit having to do with North Korea
by Errkal » Fri May 25, 2018 6:47 pm



Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests