US Politics - Comey memos released to press

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The American Politics Thread
by Saint of Killers » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:21 pm

:(

Fox drops analyst who said UK might have helped spy on Trump

Network source says Andrew Napolitano ditched after claiming UK spies might have aided Obama in alleged wiretapping

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/ ... napolitano


:lol:

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Garth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Norn Iron

PostRe: The American Politics Thread
by Garth » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:43 pm

Failing Fox Fake News dumped yugely respected Judge for exposing Obama and GCHQ's highly illegal wiretap - sad!

User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: The American Politics Thread
by Memento Mori » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:51 pm

Saint of Killers wrote::(

Fox drops analyst who said UK might have helped spy on Trump

Network source says Andrew Napolitano ditched after claiming UK spies might have aided Obama in alleged wiretapping

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/ ... napolitano


:lol:



User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The American Politics Thread
by Moggy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:38 pm

Garth wrote:Failing Fox Fake News dumped yugely respected Judge for exposing Obama and GCHQ's highly illegal wiretap - sad!


Those damn Fox liberals :x

User avatar
Knoyleo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The American Politics Thread
by Knoyleo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:05 pm

First of a three part documentary, American Justice, is on BBC2 now.

American Justice
9pm, BBC2
Debut of a bracing new three-part documentary filmed inside the legal system of Jacksonville, Florida. The US justice apparatus is, for better and for worse, more directly democratically accountable than most – and in this particular jurisdiction, voters tend to return officials with a vindictive approach. The cameras follow police investigating a double murder in a trailer park, against the backdrop of an uncompromising state attorney’s campaign for re-election. Andrew Mueller

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The American Politics Thread
by Preezy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:46 pm

Trumps signed a bill today giving NASA $19bn to help fund a manned mission to Mars.

He's a crazy nutjob but fair play on that one.

Image
User avatar
Garth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Norn Iron

PostRe: The American Politics Thread
by Garth » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:55 pm

...and he'll make the Martians pay for it.

User avatar
Karl
Seyana!
Seyana!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The American Politics Thread
by Karl » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:25 pm

Preezy wrote:Trumps signed a bill today giving NASA $19bn to help fund a manned mission to Mars.

He's a crazy nutjob but fair play on that one.


I wonder if this is because he wants to go down in history as a crazy nutjob that put a man on Mars rather than just a crazy nutjob.

User avatar
Irene Demova
Member
Joined in 2009
AKA: Karl

PostRe: The American Politics Thread
by Irene Demova » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:30 am

Saint of Killers wrote::(

Fox drops analyst who said UK might have helped spy on Trump

Network source says Andrew Napolitano ditched after claiming UK spies might have aided Obama in alleged wiretapping

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/ ... napolitano


:lol:

Fox staff must be scared

They're paid to tell bullshit but Trump watches and if he repeats their bullshit they're likely to be fired.
Quite the dilemma

User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The American Politics Thread
by Saint of Killers » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:17 am

Turns out the FBI did have Trump's wires tapped.

Russian mafia boss still at large after FBI wiretap at Trump Tower

There, indeed, was an FBI wiretap involving Russians at Trump Tower.

But it was not placed at the behest of Barack Obama, and the target was not the Trump campaign of 2016. For two years ending in 2013, the FBI had a court-approved warrant to eavesdrop on a sophisticated Russian organized crime money-laundering network that operated out of unit 63A in Trump Tower in New York.

The FBI investigation led to a federal grand jury indictment of more than 30 people, including one of the world’s most notorious Russian mafia bosses, Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov. Known as the “Little Taiwanese,” he was the only target to slip away, and he remains a fugitive from American justice.

More: http://abcnews.go.com/US/story-fbi-wire ... d=46266198

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Gandalf
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The American Politics Thread
by Gandalf » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:29 am

Garth wrote:...and he'll make the Martians pay for it.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh wait.... how ironic, we'll be the illegal aliens.

*Skips to Mars election 2098*

Trump Jr Jr Jr.......... 'We will build a force field. And get the Martians to pay for it!'

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The American Politics Thread
by Moggy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:35 am

Saint of Killers wrote:Turns out the FBI did have Trump's wires tapped.

Russian mafia boss still at large after FBI wiretap at Trump Tower

There, indeed, was an FBI wiretap involving Russians at Trump Tower.

But it was not placed at the behest of Barack Obama, and the target was not the Trump campaign of 2016. For two years ending in 2013, the FBI had a court-approved warrant to eavesdrop on a sophisticated Russian organized crime money-laundering network that operated out of unit 63A in Trump Tower in New York.

The FBI investigation led to a federal grand jury indictment of more than 30 people, including one of the world’s most notorious Russian mafia bosses, Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov. Known as the “Little Taiwanese,” he was the only target to slip away, and he remains a fugitive from American justice.

More: http://abcnews.go.com/US/story-fbi-wire ... d=46266198


Fake news, there is no way Trump would have any dealings with Russians.

User avatar
Harry Ola
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The American Politics Thread
by Harry Ola » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:34 am

Early days obviously, but there's an excellent article spelling out all the background to impeachment over on the Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/22/donald-trump-president-impeached-liberals-history-process

Image
User avatar
Saint of Killers
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The American Politics Thread
by Saint of Killers » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:16 am

What's Ken Starr up to these days?

| (•_•)| S: This is the best date I've been on since my last date. PB: This is not a date.
S: Neither was the last one. It was a robbery. M: Really? S: Yeah. She stole my heart. And my crown. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The American Politics Thread
by Moggy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:28 am

Preezy wrote:Trumps signed a bill today giving NASA $19bn to help fund a manned mission to Mars.

He's a crazy nutjob but fair play on that one.


NASA estimate it would cost around $100billion. I guess $19billion is a nice start, but he'll have to spend more than that to get the Trump logo onto Mars.

User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: The American Politics Thread
by Memento Mori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:49 pm

Moggy wrote:
Preezy wrote:Trumps signed a bill today giving NASA $19bn to help fund a manned mission to Mars.

He's a crazy nutjob but fair play on that one.


NASA estimate it would cost around $100billion. I guess $19billion is a nice start, but he'll have to spend more than that to get the Trump logo onto Mars.

Imagine Trump being the president responsible for getting humans on Mars. :dread:

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The American Politics Thread
by Preezy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:54 pm

Memento Mori wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Preezy wrote:Trumps signed a bill today giving NASA $19bn to help fund a manned mission to Mars.

He's a crazy nutjob but fair play on that one.


NASA estimate it would cost around $100billion. I guess $19billion is a nice start, but he'll have to spend more than that to get the Trump logo onto Mars.

Imagine Trump being the president responsible for getting humans on Mars. :dread:

No doubt Mars would end up like something out of Total Recall :dread:

He could open a Trump resort there though, would probably pay less tax on another planet.

Image
User avatar
Rightey
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The American Politics Thread
by Rightey » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:40 pm

Saint of Killers wrote:Turns out the FBI did have Trump's wires tapped.

Russian mafia boss still at large after FBI wiretap at Trump Tower

There, indeed, was an FBI wiretap involving Russians at Trump Tower.

But it was not placed at the behest of Barack Obama, and the target was not the Trump campaign of 2016. For two years ending in 2013, the FBI had a court-approved warrant to eavesdrop on a sophisticated Russian organized crime money-laundering network that operated out of unit 63A in Trump Tower in New York.

The FBI investigation led to a federal grand jury indictment of more than 30 people, including one of the world’s most notorious Russian mafia bosses, Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov. Known as the “Little Taiwanese,” he was the only target to slip away, and he remains a fugitive from American justice.

More: http://abcnews.go.com/US/story-fbi-wire ... d=46266198


Little Taiwanese? If cartoons have taught me anything he will be disguising himself as a baby to try and get away.

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

Image
User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: The American Politics Thread
by Alvin Flummux » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:36 pm

Incidental Trump communications interception where the target is someone else =/= Trump woz wire raped by Obummer.

Send me a postcard when you get to where you're going...
User avatar
chalkitdown
Member
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Cork

PostRe: The American Politics Thread
by chalkitdown » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:18 pm

Jesus strawberry floating Christ :dread:



I feel sorry for the rest of America having to share their country with people like this.


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Cuttooth, Errkal, IAmTheSaladMan, K and 40 guests