'Richard Osman's House Of Games' - Series 2 Commissioned - 50 episodes

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' - Series 2 Commissioned - 50 episodes
by <]:^D » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:37 pm

ill probably never watch this due to work but im guessing its on iplayer?

User avatar
OrangeRakoon
SONM Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' - Series 2 Commissioned - 50 episodes
by OrangeRakoon » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:03 pm

I watched this for the first time last week and it's actually very funny, great stuff

User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' - Series 2 Commissioned - 50 episodes
by Hyperion » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:37 pm

Rax wrote:
Slimgrady wrote:Love this show! Didn’t realize there was a thread on it until now! A board game is surely in the works?!

Ask DML, he created it and comes up with all the questions. At least thats my understanding of it.

DML wrote:

DML knows that board games based on TV game shows are the worst

Image Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' - Series 2 Commissioned - 50 episodes
by Moggy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:26 pm

Long Hard Screw Against the Wall. :lol:

User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' - Series 2 Commissioned - 50 episodes
by Errkal » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:46 pm

<]:^D wrote:ill probably never watch this due to work but im guessing its on iplayer?

Yeah, it is and well worth a watch have it on the background whilst making dinner and stuff.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' - Series 2 Commissioned - 50 episodes
by Moggy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:48 pm

The contestant (Ellis?) that said “Liverpool Street” instead of “Liverpool Street Station” should not have been given the point.

Sort it out DML. :x

;)

User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' - Series 2 Commissioned - 50 episodes
by Errkal » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:54 pm

Moggy wrote:The contestant (Ellis?) that said “Liverpool Street” instead of “Liverpool Street Station” should not have been given the point.

Sort it out DML. :x

;)


Just watched this outrage, whats the actual strawberry float!

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' - Series 2 Commissioned - 50 episodes
by Moggy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:56 pm

Errkal wrote:
Moggy wrote:The contestant (Ellis?) that said “Liverpool Street” instead of “Liverpool Street Station” should not have been given the point.

Sort it out DML. :x

;)


Just watched this outrage, whats the actual strawberry float!


IT’S A strawberry floating DISGRACE DML! SORT IT OUT! :x


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ecno, Monkey Man, RichardUK, Snowcannon and 30 guests