'Richard Osman's House Of Games' - Series 2 Commissioned - 50 episodes

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' ---> Weekdays on BBC2 @ 6pm!
by DML » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:22 am

Hyperion wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:
DML wrote:
Hyperion wrote:Won't be able to watch today, but its success will depend on the celebs booked. Al Murray's a banker for these sort of things, but book 4 Anneka Rice's and it's trouble


This might be my favourite week for the mix.

Angela Scanlon
Clive Myrie
Sara Pascoe
Rick Edwards


I had to google all four of them - I want Angela Scanlon to win all five games. :wub:


Going by the names I only recognised Sara Pascoe, but having seen them, I do know them all.
Also TIL Ban Ki Moon is no longer Secretary General of the UN


It did say 'former' for UN General.

*is still having nightmares about verification*

Image
User avatar
Diabolito
Member
Joined in 2010
Location: pro

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' ---> Weekdays on BBC2 @ 6pm!
by Diabolito » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:32 pm

Too many questions in the Z-A round and not enough in the Put your finger on it round today.

Liking this week's players more than last week. Mainly because of Angela and Sara. :wub: :wub:

User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' ---> Weekdays on BBC2 @ 6pm!
by Hyperion » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:52 pm

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!

Image Image Image
User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' ---> Weekdays on BBC2 @ 6pm!
by Hyperion » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:53 pm

DML wrote:
Hyperion wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:
DML wrote:
Hyperion wrote:Won't be able to watch today, but its success will depend on the celebs booked. Al Murray's a banker for these sort of things, but book 4 Anneka Rice's and it's trouble


This might be my favourite week for the mix.

Angela Scanlon
Clive Myrie
Sara Pascoe
Rick Edwards


I had to google all four of them - I want Angela Scanlon to win all five games. :wub:


Going by the names I only recognised Sara Pascoe, but having seen them, I do know them all.
Also TIL Ban Ki Moon is no longer Secretary General of the UN


It did say 'former' for UN General.

*is still having nightmares about verification*


Yes, that's how I realised!

Image Image Image
User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' ---> Weekdays on BBC2 @ 6pm!
by DML » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:49 pm

Ratings have been holding pretty steady, we've been going down a bit, up a bit - but mainly holding above Eggheads which is good!

We're also a hit with young people which is nice.

Image
User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' ---> Weekdays on BBC2 @ 6pm!
by DML » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:52 pm

Only one week left. It's all gone really well and people are so nice about the show. :oops: :wub:

Image
User avatar
Diabolito
Member
Joined in 2010
Location: pro

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' ---> Weekdays on BBC2 @ 6pm!
by Diabolito » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:07 pm

Shame there's only 1 week left, is it likely to get another series?

How I'd rate the games from best to worst

Rhyme time
Answer smash
Mouse of games
Cine-nyms
Rich List
The answer isn't
Where is Kazakhstan
Build your question
Put your finger on it
Distinctly average
Correction centre
Z to A
Is it me
Answers in the question
What's in a name
Round is in code
Dim sums
Broken Kareoke

User avatar
Saigon Slick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' ---> Weekdays on BBC2 @ 6pm!
by Saigon Slick » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:10 pm

DML wrote:Only one week left. It's all gone really well and people are so nice about the show. :oops: :wub:


Who's on next week DML? I'm away sadly, but am recording it on the Sky box for when I get home.

Really enjoyed this week's contestants - thought that the competition between Edwards and Pascoe was great.

Image Image
User avatar
The Watching Artist
Scrub
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' ---> Weekdays on BBC2 @ 6pm!
by The Watching Artist » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:54 pm

I really like this show. :wub: And Angela. :wub:

Image
User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' ---> Weekdays on BBC2 @ 6pm!
by DML » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:45 am

Corazon de Leon wrote:
DML wrote:Only one week left. It's all gone really well and people are so nice about the show. :oops: :wub:


Who's on next week DML? I'm away sadly, but am recording it on the Sky box for when I get home.

Really enjoyed this week's contestants - thought that the competition between Edwards and Pascoe was great.


This week it's;

Anita Rani
Chris Ramsey
Janet Ellis
Jamie Theakston

Image
User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' ---> Weekdays on BBC2 @ 6pm!
by DML » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:47 am

Diabolito wrote:Shame there's only 1 week left, is it likely to get another series?

How I'd rate the games from best to worst

Rhyme time
Answer smash
Mouse of games
Cine-nyms
Rich List
The answer isn't
Where is Kazakhstan
Build your question
Put your finger on it
Distinctly average
Correction centre
Z to A
Is it me
Answers in the question
What's in a name
Round is in code
Dim sums
Broken Kareoke


Thanks for the round feedback. Really interesting.

Image
User avatar
Saigon Slick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' ---> Weekdays on BBC2 @ 6pm!
by Saigon Slick » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:56 am

DML wrote:
Corazon de Leon wrote:
DML wrote:Only one week left. It's all gone really well and people are so nice about the show. :oops: :wub:


Who's on next week DML? I'm away sadly, but am recording it on the Sky box for when I get home.

Really enjoyed this week's contestants - thought that the competition between Edwards and Pascoe was great.


This week it's;

Anita Rani
Chris Ramsey
Janet Ellis
Jamie Theakston


That's pretty good! Cannot stand Chris Ramsey though.

Image Image
User avatar
Christmas CrackErrkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' ---> Weekdays on BBC2 @ 6pm!
by Christmas CrackErrkal » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:30 pm

Watching Fridays now, if this gets more that branded gooseberry fool will make a fortune over Christmas

User avatar
Saigon Slick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Deadpool / sntaa

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' ---> Weekdays on BBC2 @ 6pm!
by Saigon Slick » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:46 pm

Errkal wrote:Watching Fridays now, if this gets more that branded gooseberry fool will make a fortune over Christmas


I genuinely want a dressing gown and onesie.

Image Image
User avatar
Christmas CrackErrkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' ---> Weekdays on BBC2 @ 6pm!
by Christmas CrackErrkal » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:58 pm

Corazon de Leon wrote:
Errkal wrote:Watching Fridays now, if this gets more that branded gooseberry fool will make a fortune over Christmas


I genuinely want a dressing gown and onesie.


Yeah I want the onesie.

User avatar
myrrh heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' ---> Weekdays on BBC2 @ 6pm!
by myrrh heat than light » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:02 pm

Gutted there's only one week left, I've really enjoyed it. Any news on another season DML or is it way too early for that talk?

Also Sara Pascoe is strawberry floating lovely.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' ---> Weekdays on BBC2 @ 6pm!
by DML » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:57 pm

more heat than light wrote:Gutted there's only one week left, I've really enjoyed it. Any news on another season DML or is it way too early for that talk?

Also Sara Pascoe is strawberry floating lovely.


Not yet, but if people keep watching I'm sure we'll make more.

Image
User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' ---> Weekdays on BBC2 @ 6pm!
by DML » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

This week has started really well.

Image
User avatar
Christmas CrackErrkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' ---> Weekdays on BBC2 @ 6pm!
by Christmas CrackErrkal » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:41 am

Yeah it has been a good few episodes.

I quite like the idea of a round where you answer the previous question, it would probably be a total disaster points wise, but funny to watch.

User avatar
O Raxmas Tree
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: 'Richard Osman's House Of Games' ---> Weekdays on BBC2 @ 6pm!
by O Raxmas Tree » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:24 am

That would be cool. Especially if the first answer had to be the last answer from the previous round. It would be a hilarious clusterfuck.


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alvin Flummux, Bing [Bot], Christmas CrackErrkal, darksideby182, Peter Crisp, Return_of_the_STAR, That's not a growth, Tineash, TV Dinner and 61 guests