Dark Souls 3 | PS4, Xbone & PC | Praise the Sun

Anything to do with games at all.
Glowy69
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: B6

PostRe: Dark Souls 3 | PS4, Xbone & PC | Praise the Sun
by Glowy69 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:59 am

Squinty wrote:Aldrich can strawberry float right off.

strawberry float. Right. Off.


Remind me of who that is? Is that the guy in the room with the pillars? The only boss I cannot beat is Lorian :x The DLC is decent, well the first was, havent played the ringed city just yet.

After googling him, ah yes. My first go I struggled a lot, the second, not so much, speed wins the day here.

Fabian Delph is a banana split.

Drumstick wrote:I'll go on record in stating that Villa won't finish inside the top 6 this season.

Image
User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: Dark Souls 3 | PS4, Xbone & PC | Praise the Sun
by Dual » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:16 am

Aldrich was the hardest boss imo

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Dark Souls 3 | PS4, Xbone & PC | Praise the Sun
by Squinty » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:26 am

Glowy, he's the dude in Smough and Ornstein's old boss room.

Got him last nights after a few attempts. He wasn't that bad once you know his attacks. Learned to do a u turn and run towards the windows whenever he did the extended arrows.

Lothric Castle is strawberry floating great. Dragonrider armour though :dread:

Glowy69
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: B6

PostRe: Dark Souls 3 | PS4, Xbone & PC | Praise the Sun
by Glowy69 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:40 am

Squinty wrote:Glowy, he's the dude in Smough and Ornstein's old boss room.

Got him last nights after a few attempts. He wasn't that bad once you know his attacks. Learned to do a u turn and run towards the windows whenever he did the extended arrows.

Lothric Castle is strawberry floating great. Dragonrider armour though :dread:


If you beat lorian. Let me invite you when you do. I cannot strawberry floating kill the banana split. Loved lothric castle. Favourite part of the game

Fabian Delph is a banana split.

Drumstick wrote:I'll go on record in stating that Villa won't finish inside the top 6 this season.

Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Dark Souls 3 | PS4, Xbone & PC | Praise the Sun
by Squinty » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:15 pm

Glowy69 wrote:
Squinty wrote:Glowy, he's the dude in Smough and Ornstein's old boss room.

Got him last nights after a few attempts. He wasn't that bad once you know his attacks. Learned to do a u turn and run towards the windows whenever he did the extended arrows.

Lothric Castle is strawberry floating great. Dragonrider armour though :dread:


If you beat lorian. Let me invite you when you do. I cannot strawberry floating kill the banana split. Loved lothric castle. Favourite part of the game


Might take me a while :lol:

1st attempt, got his to second phase. I think this is going to be tough, he killed me in one hit :dread:

Glowy69
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: B6

PostRe: Dark Souls 3 | PS4, Xbone & PC | Praise the Sun
by Glowy69 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:16 pm

Squinty wrote:
Glowy69 wrote:
Squinty wrote:Glowy, he's the dude in Smough and Ornstein's old boss room.

Got him last nights after a few attempts. He wasn't that bad once you know his attacks. Learned to do a u turn and run towards the windows whenever he did the extended arrows.

Lothric Castle is strawberry floating great. Dragonrider armour though :dread:


If you beat lorian. Let me invite you when you do. I cannot strawberry floating kill the banana split. Loved lothric castle. Favourite part of the game


Might take me a while :lol:

1st attempt, got his to second phase. I think this is going to be tough, he killed me in one hit :dread:


I got to his second form quite easy, farming those angel enemy things on the rooftops just before lorian helped increase my health to stupid levels, still mashed me. Ive watched videos for the nameless king as well. :dread:

Fabian Delph is a banana split.

Drumstick wrote:I'll go on record in stating that Villa won't finish inside the top 6 this season.

Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Dark Souls 3 | PS4, Xbone & PC | Praise the Sun
by Squinty » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:07 pm

This boss fight is utterly insane. I'm pretty good at the first phase, but when that wee magic wielding gimp joins in, I get strawberry floating wrecked. And then he taunts you when you die :x

I have to say, I've found the difficulty curve in this game to be really well balanced so far.

User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: Dark Souls 3 | PS4, Xbone & PC | Praise the Sun
by Dual » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:26 am

Glowy69 wrote: Ive watched videos for the nameless king as well. :dread:


The GOAT Dark Souls boss.

Glowy69
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: B6

PostRe: Dark Souls 3 | PS4, Xbone & PC | Praise the Sun
by Glowy69 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:19 am

Dual wrote:
Glowy69 wrote: Ive watched videos for the nameless king as well. :dread:


The GOAT Dark Souls boss.


You watched the video of the guy doing it without being hit??

Fabian Delph is a banana split.

Drumstick wrote:I'll go on record in stating that Villa won't finish inside the top 6 this season.

Image
User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: Dark Souls 3 | PS4, Xbone & PC | Praise the Sun
by Dual » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:43 am

Glowy69 wrote:
Dual wrote:
Glowy69 wrote: Ive watched videos for the nameless king as well. :dread:


The GOAT Dark Souls boss.


You watched the video of the guy doing it without being hit??


No but that would be very impressive.

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Dark Souls 3 | PS4, Xbone & PC | Praise the Sun
by Squinty » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:57 pm

This boss. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Need to learn how to deal with that magic shite he throws into the sky. I'm gonna try running away like a girl.

Sadly, it will probably be tomorrow before I get a crack at them again.

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Dark Souls 3 | PS4, Xbone & PC | Praise the Sun
by Squinty » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:15 pm

Image

strawberry float THIS GAME.

User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: Dark Souls 3 | PS4, Xbone & PC | Praise the Sun
by Dual » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:09 am

:nod:

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Dark Souls 3 | PS4, Xbone & PC | Praise the Sun
by Squinty » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:37 pm

I beat it. Now to never play it again.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I couldn't solo Lothric and Lorian. I summoned a phantom for that. I did not like that fight at all to be honest. I thought it was kinda bad in a few ways.

The last boss was piss easy in comparison. I beat him second try.

User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: Dark Souls 3 | PS4, Xbone & PC | Praise the Sun
by Dual » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:37 am

Did you do Nameless King?

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Dark Souls 3 | PS4, Xbone & PC | Praise the Sun
by Squinty » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:47 pm

Dual wrote:Did you do Nameless King?


Turns out I've completely missed that area. Already uninstalled the game.

Judging by what people are saying online, I'm not sure I want to fight him.

And it turns out he's likely Gwyn's son. Huh. I guess that isn't Solaire then.

User avatar
Brerlappin
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Dark Souls 3 | PS4, Xbone & PC | Praise the Sun
by Brerlappin » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:52 pm

Squinty wrote:
Dual wrote:Did you do Nameless King?


Turns out I've completely missed that area. Already uninstalled the game.

Judging by what people are saying online, I'm not sure I want to fight him.

And it turns out he's likely Gwyn's son. Huh. I guess that isn't Solaire then.


Dark souls has an uninstall option?

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Dark Souls 3 | PS4, Xbone & PC | Praise the Sun
by Squinty » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:11 pm

Brerlappin wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Dual wrote:Did you do Nameless King?


Turns out I've completely missed that area. Already uninstalled the game.

Judging by what people are saying online, I'm not sure I want to fight him.

And it turns out he's likely Gwyn's son. Huh. I guess that isn't Solaire then.


Dark souls has an uninstall option?


Yeah. I've just blown your mind, I think.

I'll maybe come back to it in a few years, hopefully with a better rig. I'm eager to give DS1 a go as a magic user. I've never played that class in any of the games. Usually just like being a Knight and hiding behind my shield.

User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: Dark Souls 3 | PS4, Xbone & PC | Praise the Sun
by Dual » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:01 pm

:|

Glowy69
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: B6

PostRe: Dark Souls 3 | PS4, Xbone & PC | Praise the Sun
by Glowy69 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:30 pm

Squinty wrote:
Brerlappin wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Dual wrote:Did you do Nameless King?


Turns out I've completely missed that area. Already uninstalled the game.

Judging by what people are saying online, I'm not sure I want to fight him.

And it turns out he's likely Gwyn's son. Huh. I guess that isn't Solaire then.


Dark souls has an uninstall option?


Yeah. I've just blown your mind, I think.

I'll maybe come back to it in a few years, hopefully with a better rig. I'm eager to give DS1 a go as a magic user. I've never played that class in any of the games. Usually just like being a Knight and hiding behind my shield.


You'll play it again soon, I cannot do Lorian, so thank for helping me :cry:

Fabian Delph is a banana split.

Drumstick wrote:I'll go on record in stating that Villa won't finish inside the top 6 this season.

Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Seven and 68 guests