Shenmue I & II (PS4, XBO, PC) - coming 21 Aug 2018 | "Perhaps they're out"

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
gamerforever
Member
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Shenmue I & II (PS4, XBO, PC) - coming 21 Aug 2018 | Today is the day the snow turned to rain
by gamerforever » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:42 am

What a joke!

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Shenmue I & II (PS4, XBO, PC) - coming 21 Aug 2018 | Today is the day the snow turned to rain
by Ad7 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:25 am

BOR wrote:


The best experience would have been to delay the release a few months to make sure it shipped without all these gooseberry fool bugs, which have soured the experience for many.

User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: Shenmue I & II (PS4, XBO, PC) - coming 21 Aug 2018 | Today is the day the snow turned to rain
by Rax » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:23 am

gamerforever wrote:What a joke!

Its a disgrace, the patch was promised and they should deliver it. You wouldnt see Sony delaying a patch, they would just shove it out the door to make sure the customers got it when it was promised. They can always patch it again later if they need to so it doesnt matter if its not ready and they need more time, just give us the patch, I bet its being held back because the game is on Xbox as well, they should have just stuck with it being PS4 (the best console ever(until the PS5 comes out)) exclusive!

User avatar
gamerforever
Member
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Shenmue I & II (PS4, XBO, PC) - coming 21 Aug 2018 | Today is the day the snow turned to rain
by gamerforever » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:40 am

Rax wrote:
gamerforever wrote:What a joke!

Its a disgrace, the patch was promised and they should deliver it. You wouldnt see Sony delaying a patch, they would just shove it out the door to make sure the customers got it when it was promised. They can always patch it again later if they need to so it doesnt matter if its not ready and they need more time, just give us the patch, I bet its being held back because the game is on Xbox as well, they should have just stuck with it being PS4 (the best console ever(until the PS5 comes out)) exclusive!


Finally i have a forum buddy, along with nick and suzz! Welcome to ps attack force. No need to defend as we are far ahead of the xbots and the lowly nintendo scum!

User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Shenmue I & II (PS4, XBO, PC) - coming 21 Aug 2018 | Today is the day the snow turned to rain
by Vermilion » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:28 pm

The share button and Shenmue is the gift that just keeps on giving...



I have a whole bunch of other quotes ready for upload too. :slol:

User avatar
NickSCFC
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Shenmue I & II (PS4, XBO, PC) - coming 21 Aug 2018 | Today is the day the snow turned to rain
by NickSCFC » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:47 pm

Rax wrote:
gamerforever wrote:What a joke!

Its a disgrace, the patch was promised and they should deliver it. You wouldnt see Sony delaying a patch, they would just shove it out the door to make sure the customers got it when it was promised. They can always patch it again later if they need to so it doesnt matter if its not ready and they need more time, just give us the patch, I bet its being held back because the game is on Xbox as well, they should have just stuck with it being PS4 (the best console ever(until the PS5 comes out)) exclusive!


Indeed, this is why I ended my friendship with Sega and pledged my allegiance to Sony Corporation Entertainment Europe or SCEE.

Image
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:I remember playing through one of the female character's campaigns in Tekken 2 just so I could desperately try and fit in a wank for the ending video
BOR
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Shenmue I & II (PS4, XBO, PC) - coming 21 Aug 2018 | Today is the day the snow turned to rain
by BOR » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:29 am

The PC version is having their third patch now v1.03 and apparently they’ve fixed a lot things. It seems like if you want the best version and get the PC one.

Consoles - still on v1.01. :fp:

"The job is done, and the bitch is dead."
User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Shenmue I & II (PS4, XBO, PC) - coming 21 Aug 2018 | Today is the day the snow turned to rain
by Vermilion » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:24 pm

The way they changed the game when Christmas came along was always one of my favourite aspects of Shenmue, even now games rarely seem to do this sort of thing...


User avatar
Jazzem
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Shenmue I & II (PS4, XBO, PC) - coming 21 Aug 2018 | Today is the day the snow turned to rain
by Jazzem » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:36 pm

Vermilion wrote:The way they changed the game when Christmas came along was always one of my favourite aspects of Shenmue, even now games rarely seem to do this sort of thing...



Santa's such a shill in Shenmue :p

A hard working one though, he's consistently out on the streets well into the night

User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Shenmue I & II (PS4, XBO, PC) - coming 21 Aug 2018 | Today is the day the snow turned to rain
by Vermilion » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:38 pm

Jazzem wrote:Santa's such a shill in Shenmue :p

A hard working one though, he's consistently out on the streets well into the night


He has no choice though, especially since people like Ryo keep rudely dismissing him at every opportunity.

User avatar
Jazzem
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Shenmue I & II (PS4, XBO, PC) - coming 21 Aug 2018 | Today is the day the snow turned to rain
by Jazzem » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:54 pm

Vermilion wrote:
Jazzem wrote:Santa's such a shill in Shenmue :p

A hard working one though, he's consistently out on the streets well into the night


He has no choice though, especially since people like Ryo keep rudely dismissing him at every opportunity.


Aye, aye. Ain't no festive spirit strong enough to budge that steely demeanor D:

Last edited by Jazzem on Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
NickSCFC
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Shenmue I & II (PS4, XBO, PC) - coming 21 Aug 2018 | Today is the day the snow turned to rain
by NickSCFC » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:05 pm

Jazzem wrote:
Vermilion wrote:The way they changed the game when Christmas came along was always one of my favourite aspects of Shenmue, even now games rarely seem to do this sort of thing...



Santa's such a shill in Shenmue :p

A hard working one though, he's consistently out on the streets well into the night


I'm sure when I played this originally he was staggering around drunk at night.

Image
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:I remember playing through one of the female character's campaigns in Tekken 2 just so I could desperately try and fit in a wank for the ending video
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Shenmue I & II (PS4, XBO, PC) - coming 21 Aug 2018 | Today is the day the snow turned to rain
by Ad7 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:36 pm

Can you ask him if he watched die hard?

User avatar
NickSCFC
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Shenmue I & II (PS4, XBO, PC) - coming 21 Aug 2018 | Today is the day the snow turned to rain
by NickSCFC » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:29 pm


Image
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:I remember playing through one of the female character's campaigns in Tekken 2 just so I could desperately try and fit in a wank for the ending video
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Shenmue I & II (PS4, XBO, PC) - coming 21 Aug 2018 | Today is the day the snow turned to rain
by jawafour » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:32 pm

NickSCFC wrote:(Commentocracy)

I have to admit that I do have a giggle at Sterling's Commentocracies :lol: . I like how they highlight some of the ridiculous comments posted about games and reviews :) .

User avatar
Vermilion
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Everywhere
Contact:

PostRe: Shenmue I & II (PS4, XBO, PC) - coming 21 Aug 2018 | Today is the day the snow turned to rain
by Vermilion » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:34 pm

I'm the forklift master bitches! :datass:


BOR
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Shenmue I & II (PS4, XBO, PC) - coming 21 Aug 2018 | Today is the day the snow turned to rain
by BOR » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:11 am

BOR wrote:

We should have a patch this week. So, I can start Shenmue II soon. :)

"The job is done, and the bitch is dead."
User avatar
Darkstalker90
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Shenmue I & II (PS4, XBO, PC) - coming 21 Aug 2018 | "Perhaps they're out"
by Darkstalker90 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:47 am

Glad I didn't buy this on release. What a joke that glitch is.

Imagine buying old PS4's in the future once we're on PS9 or whatever and the old servers have been shut down for the older games. 75% of the games won't work anymore or will have all of their updates unavailable.

User avatar
NickSCFC
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Shenmue I & II (PS4, XBO, PC) - coming 21 Aug 2018 | "Perhaps they're out"
by NickSCFC » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:26 pm

Darkstalker90 wrote:Glad I didn't buy this on release. What a joke that glitch is.

Imagine buying old PS4's in the future once we're on PS9 or whatever and the old servers have been shut down for the older games. 75% of the games won't work anymore or will have all of their updates unavailable.


Image

Same here, I do worry about gaming legacy, particularly with the amount of games being bought online now (many of which don't have physical releases), what happens when they're taken off the online store?

This happened with GTi Club on PS3, a great 90s arcade racer which, for some reasons, was taken down a couple of years after the PS Store release.

Scott Pilgrim vs The World is another example.

Image
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:I remember playing through one of the female character's campaigns in Tekken 2 just so I could desperately try and fit in a wank for the ending video
User avatar
Chocolate-Milk
Member
Joined in 2015

PostRe: Shenmue I & II (PS4, XBO, PC) - coming 21 Aug 2018 | "Perhaps they're out"
by Chocolate-Milk » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:56 pm

I didn't even know Scott Pilgrim had been taken down. Damn shame, that, it's a great game.

Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Balladeer, Damian, Dig Dug, Frank, Gemini73, Kriken, Monkey Man, Nook29, PaperMacheMario, Tafdolphin, TonyDA, Xeno and 50 guests