So you've ruined your life...

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Irene Demova

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Dual » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:17 pm

Commiserations Lewis!

User avatar
O Raxmas Tree
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by O Raxmas Tree » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:47 am

The little one was sick the last couple of days, ran a bit of a temperature and vomited in the night once, she was bawling for ages as she had no idea what was going on. I took the last 2 days off to look after her and she was mad affectionate, always wanted to be up and was full of hugs and kisses (when she wasnt crying and looking for more delicious medicine). She sleep was also very broken which isnt like her at all, thankfully shes all better now, slept like a log last night and was still asleep when I left for work this morning.

In the middle of all that she figured out how to open the DVD player, so thats the DVD drawer getting snapped off any day now.

User avatar
Christmas CrackErrkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Christmas CrackErrkal » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:50 am

We have a similar thing, lots of waking in the night and crying and moaning which has been fun.

haha yeah sounds like your DVD player is doomed. Mine has now worked how to turn the Xbox on (but knows sheis being bad to comes over to tell you right way saying "bad bad", which is annoying as she now thinks it should be off and turns it off when I am using it, little cow :wub:

User avatar
O Raxmas Tree
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by O Raxmas Tree » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:18 am

Our TV has the power button on the front and she loves pressing it. She knows she shouldnt but no amount of "No"s will stop her, she will just turn and look at you as she presses it and turns off the TV. The other day she also stole bbq sauce out of the fridge while I was looking for something, she thought it was hilarious as she ran into the sitting room, sauce in hand, laughing maniacally as I chased her.

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:49 am

My lad knows the things he’s not allowed to touch (not that it stops him :lol: ) and will often point at things and just say “no no no no” until you notice. As soon as you look, he’ll rush to grab it before you get there.

Little sod :wub:

Image
User avatar
Venom
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: London
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Venom » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:44 pm

Moggy wrote:My lad knows the things he’s not allowed to touch (not that it stops him :lol: ) and will often point at things and just say “no no no no” until you notice. As soon as you look, he’ll rush to grab it before you get there.

Little sod :wub:



Funny! :lol:

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:52 pm

Venom wrote:
Moggy wrote:My lad knows the things he’s not allowed to touch (not that it stops him :lol: ) and will often point at things and just say “no no no no” until you notice. As soon as you look, he’ll rush to grab it before you get there.

Little sod :wub:



Funny! :lol:


It is hilarious. Last night my phone had fallen out of my pocket onto the sofa. I was chatting with the wife when I could hear him saying “no no no no no no no no” as he was stretching to climb onto the sofa, but I couldn’t see what he was after. I went over to him and he was up on the sofa in a split second, grabbed the phone that was there and then just looked at me with a smug look on his face. :lol:

:wub:

Image
User avatar
20%
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by 20% » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:53 am

My four year old has tonsillitis :( he's in so much pain :'(
Now to try and narrow the chances of my 2 week old getting it :/

Still, me and Finn have been watching "Do You Know?" On the iPlayer since 5am.
Phwwoooaaar - Maddie Moate

Image

Image
User avatar
Christmas CrackErrkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Christmas CrackErrkal » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:08 am

Ord wrote:Damn! I forgot about this! I've just become a dad so i've been a bit pre-ocupied. Is it too late to change my name to "Jingle Ord the Way" ?


Congrats!

User avatar
Jingle Ord the Way
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Jingle Ord the Way » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:12 am

Christmas CrackErrkal wrote:
Ord wrote:Damn! I forgot about this! I've just become a dad so i've been a bit pre-ocupied. Is it too late to change my name to "Jingle Ord the Way" ?


Congrats!

Thanks! :D

ImageImage
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Tomous » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:18 am

Ord wrote:
Christmas CrackErrkal wrote:
Ord wrote:Damn! I forgot about this! I've just become a dad so i've been a bit pre-ocupied. Is it too late to change my name to "Jingle Ord the Way" ?


Congrats!

Thanks! :D


You should be very proud-it's an excellent Christmas name pun, well done!


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Adam231, Alvin Flummux, Benzin, D_C, JediDragon05, Met, Mistletooth, Oblomov Boblomov, Slayerx, smurphy and 44 guests