So you've ruined your life...

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Poser » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:53 am

Death's Head wrote:
I know what you mean, I'm gooseberry fool scared of doing this job. On the times I've done it, I've just trimmed a few mms at a time. A couple of times our dog has "snapped" the thumb claw, the last time this happened the vet had to put him out to tidy it up. Do you have a near by vet? At ours, the nurse charges £15 for clipping duties.


We do, but they're no better at it than me! I had to restrain the dog last time. They do need doing, though, maybe I should give the vet another go. If I go with my other half then maybe both of us can restrain the dog while the vet does the nails. Definitely a three-person job :lol:

Image
User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by LewisD » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:23 pm

....... :x

User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Poser » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:34 pm

LewisD wrote:....... :x


:shock:

Image
User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by LewisD » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:02 pm

"So you've ruined your life 2: Ruin Harder"

Only found out the other day, so we haven't really told anyone yet.
Mum's the word... ;)

Image

User avatar
KingK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by KingK » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:03 pm

Congrats?

Image
User avatar
Gently-Parted Ringpiece
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Gently-Parted Ringpiece » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:31 pm

Enjoy another year of no sex, fam

User avatar
LewisD
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: L3wisD
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by LewisD » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:40 am

Cheers

Image

User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Poser » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:09 am

Quick plea for help, what have you recent dads done for Mothers' Day, from your kids to your other halves?

For Fathers' Day I was given a framed picture for my desk and a card with his handprint. But wife now has at least two pics on her desk, and I won't have time/access to the kid for long enough to do the card thing.

Ideas welcome.

PS we're going to the Lakes from Friday for a week so delivered stuff like flowers is out.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Moggy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:12 am

What have I done? She'll be lucky to get a bloody card. ;)

User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Poser » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:37 am

She's already bloody lucky to have you, mate. What more can she want?

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Moggy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:48 am

You're damn right Poser, what more could she want? She ought to thank her lucky stars that I even acknowledge Mothers' Day exists, let alone spend time, effort and money on getting her a cheap Tesco Value card. :x

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Hexx » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:07 pm

Should have kept it in your pants Lewis

User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Errkal » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:07 pm

Lunch time.

Numma numma

Image

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Moggy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:09 pm

:wub:

Glowy69
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: B6

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Glowy69 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:43 am

6 weeks to go :wub: seems to be taking so so long.

Nursery is ready. Hospital bags are packed. We "think" we've got all the essentials. Ive just got to leaen how to look after someone else other than myself :dread:

Fabian Delph is a banana split.

Drumstick wrote:I'll go on record in stating that Villa won't finish inside the top 6 this season.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Moggy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:46 am

Glowy69 wrote:6 weeks to go :wub: seems to be taking so so long.

Nursery is ready. Hospital bags are packed. We "think" we've got all the essentials. Ive just got to leaen how to look after someone else other than myself :dread:


You have to learn how to spell learn as well. ;)

It does seem to be a long wait but you are getting to the stage now where everything will start moving terrifyingly quickly. Enjoy your last few weeks of freedom!

My lad is learning new things all the time and it is so hard not to spend all my time gushing about how he clapped for the first time, or danced for the first time. But he did both of those things yesterday and my heart was almost breaking with pride. :lol: :wub:

Glowy69
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: B6

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Glowy69 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:49 am

Moggy wrote:
Glowy69 wrote:6 weeks to go :wub: seems to be taking so so long.

Nursery is ready. Hospital bags are packed. We "think" we've got all the essentials. Ive just got to leaen how to look after someone else other than myself :dread:


You have to learn how to spell learn as well. ;)

It does seem to be a long wait but you are getting to the stage now where everything will start moving terrifyingly quickly. Enjoy your last few weeks of freedom!

My lad is learning new things all the time and it is so hard not to spend all my time gushing about how he clapped for the first time, or danced for the first time. But he did both of those things yesterday and my heart was almost breaking with pride. :lol: :wub:


banana split. My phone has updated and now doesnt correct anything when my fat thumbs get in the way. My best mates daughter is doing all these new sorts of things now. I just want it to be my turn. :x

Fabian Delph is a banana split.

Drumstick wrote:I'll go on record in stating that Villa won't finish inside the top 6 this season.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Moggy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:53 am

We don't use the "C" word in this thread Glowy. Think of the children!

Don't take too much notice of books and what other peoples kids are doing either. My wife has been worried that he wasn't clapping yet (he's only 10 months old!) as she read in a book that they should be doing it at 10 months. :lol: They all learn at their own pace and to be honest I am glad he waited as I was home to see him do it. :wub: After doing it though he was clapping his hands for most of yesterday, I had to sit him down and tell him that it was cute the first time but now we know he can do it and nobody likes a showoff. :x ;)

User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Errkal » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:57 am

haha yeah the books can all piss off, they do things in their own order.

Bug is currently pulling herself up to standing from sitting and walking round holding the furniture and is 8 months, however she refuses to roll over or crawl at all.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Moggy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:59 am

Errkal wrote:haha yeah the books can all piss off, they do things in their own order.

Bug is currently pulling herself up to standing from sitting and walking round holding the furniture and is 8 months, however she refuses to roll over or crawl at all.


Mine started standing quite early (while leaning or holding onto stuff obviously!) but was not interested at all in crawling until recently. We thought he was going to end up walking before crawling but he is completely uninterested in even trying to walk.

We put him on grass for the first time yesterday in my mums back garden. He really didn't like it and was crying whenever we tried to put his feet on it. Little sod. :wub:


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alvin Flummux, Dig Dug, floydfreak, Mafro, Met, mic, Oblomov Boblomov, PurplePenguin, Saint of Killers, Slayerx, Tineash and 66 guests