So you've ruined your life...

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Pedz
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Pedz » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:15 pm

I don't want to worry you guys, but, kids are evil and the more you have the worse it becomes. Have fun.

ImageImageImageImage.
Image
Glowy69
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: B6

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Glowy69 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:16 pm

Pedz wrote:I don't want to worry you guys, but, kids are evil and the more you have the worse it becomes. Have fun.


Only having one.

Fabian Delph is a banana split.

Drumstick wrote:I'll go on record in stating that Villa won't finish inside the top 6 this season.

Image
User avatar
Pedz
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Pedz » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Glowy69 wrote:
Pedz wrote:I don't want to worry you guys, but, kids are evil and the more you have the worse it becomes. Have fun.


Only having one.


Exactly what I said. I now have 4.

ImageImageImageImage.
Image
Glowy69
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: B6

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Glowy69 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:18 pm

:lol: :x

Fabian Delph is a banana split.

Drumstick wrote:I'll go on record in stating that Villa won't finish inside the top 6 this season.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Moggy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:45 pm

Pedz wrote:
Glowy69 wrote:
Pedz wrote:I don't want to worry you guys, but, kids are evil and the more you have the worse it becomes. Have fun.


Only having one.


Exactly what I said. I now have 4.


On the plus side, if a global apocalypse happens we know who to call to repopulate the Earth.

User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Errkal » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:31 pm

We are only having 1, both wanted 1, wife was an only child so yeah strawberry float having another!

User avatar
Rightey
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Rightey » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:40 pm

Wife wants as many as possible, but ideally 6. I've never been one to do things half way, so who knows. I figure the more you have the better the odds one of them becomes a billionaire and can then buy you cool stuff later in life. 8-)

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.
User avatar
degoose
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by degoose » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:20 pm

I'm just having one ,if I have anymore I'll need a bigger house and in all honesty I'm a selfish git. I want some cash so I can actually afford to do things and bugger having 2 ,ones enough stress and he's only 3 months old.

Image
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
Steam:degoose, Xbox:degoose v2 , PSN:degoose, Switch: 0760-2133-6729
User avatar
Rightey
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Rightey » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:44 pm

I figure that the amount of work you put in per child probably decreases as you have more.

So while it's a big investment in terms of time to go from 0 to 1 child it's probably a lot less to go from 9 to 10. Can anyone confirm this?

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.
User avatar
degoose
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by degoose » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:47 am

Some random tips for new parents from what I've learned

*Prep machines are a saviour if bottle feeding
*Aldi nappies are great and also way cheaper than pampers
*If your baby hates being in a Moses basket(mine did) then use a beanbag(worked for my boy and for my nephew) .
*For bottle feeding again. Nuk bottles are a great brand and were highly recommended By the NICU ward.

Obviously I'm writing this at 3.45 as my boy decided to wake up the house up for a feed.Enjoy new dad's to be :D

Image
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
Steam:degoose, Xbox:degoose v2 , PSN:degoose, Switch: 0760-2133-6729
Glowy69
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: B6

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Glowy69 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:11 am

We have a tommy tippee ready to go. 8-)

Fabian Delph is a banana split.

Drumstick wrote:I'll go on record in stating that Villa won't finish inside the top 6 this season.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Moggy » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:15 am

degoose wrote:*Aldi nappies are great and also way cheaper than pampers


This. They are just as good as Pampers and are a lot cheaper.

We tried lots of brands of nappies at first. Pampers and Aldi seemed to be the best ones - Asda were awful.

User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Rax » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:43 am

Wife wants a second, she has totally forgotten how tough her pregnancy was and, frankly, how much of a nightmare the whole ordeal was. She wants Zelda to remain tiny forever so hopefully this will pass when she gets a bit older and starts talking and stuff.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Moggy » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:21 am

I have always thought I’d have two, but due to previous problems we were told to not even try for 18 months, which would be around Christmas this year (perfect for my annual shag :datass: ).

I am not sure if we will though, it seems a weird thought at the moment to have another baby in the house.

User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Errkal » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:39 am

Rax wrote:Wife wants a second, she has totally forgotten how tough her pregnancy was and, frankly, how much of a nightmare the whole ordeal was. She wants Zelda to remain tiny forever so hopefully this will pass when she gets a bit older and starts talking and stuff.


Not likely, from what I gather wanting to stay tiny turns into wanting another tiny one when the first gets bigger.

User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Rax » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:16 pm

I know, but I live in hope none the less!

User avatar
degoose
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by degoose » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:11 am

Oh yeah another tip i have for anyone who tracks the milk intake which we had to do as our baby was so small. There is a great app on android that has a free trial but is very cheap. It's called Baby Tracker - Feed ,Nappy Log. You can update it with how much milk you are giving and when the feed was so you can track when the next one should be and how much milk they take in the day. Helped us a lot and you can sync it as well with two phones using the same app.

Image
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
Steam:degoose, Xbox:degoose v2 , PSN:degoose, Switch: 0760-2133-6729
User avatar
abcd
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
AKA: abcd

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by abcd » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:24 am

degoose wrote:Oh yeah another tip i have for anyone who tracks the milk intake which we had to do as our baby was so small. There is a great app on android that has a free trial but is very cheap. It's called Baby Tracker - Feed ,Nappy Log. You can update it with how much milk you are giving and when the feed was so you can track when the next one should be and how much milk they take in the day. Helped us a lot and you can sync it as well with two phones using the same app.



I just used a post-it note and stuck it to the babies crib.... :shifty:

Image
User avatar
degoose
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by degoose » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:29 am

abcd wrote:
degoose wrote:Oh yeah another tip i have for anyone who tracks the milk intake which we had to do as our baby was so small. There is a great app on android that has a free trial but is very cheap. It's called Baby Tracker - Feed ,Nappy Log. You can update it with how much milk you are giving and when the feed was so you can track when the next one should be and how much milk they take in the day. Helped us a lot and you can sync it as well with two phones using the same app.



I just used a post-it note and stuck it to the babies crib.... :shifty:

:lol: well that could work as well

Image
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
Steam:degoose, Xbox:degoose v2 , PSN:degoose, Switch: 0760-2133-6729
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: So you've ruined your life...
by Errkal » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:31 am

We just took the amount of milk she needed, divded by the number of feeds and made that many bottles up.

It got a little more complicated arount 4 / 5 months when we started introducing "real" food as we backed some of the bottles back as she was having food, now we are down to 3 bottles of cow milk one at breakfast, one at 3pm and one at bed time.


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albear, BAKA, Denster, Errkal, Frank, Garth, Google [Bot], Grumpy David, Harry Ola, KjGarly, Lagamorph, lex-man, OrangeRakoon, Poser, Preezy, Rax, Riksilver, Squinty and 45 guests