Splatoon 2 [Switch]

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
Yubel
Member
Joined in 2018
Location: Nowhere
Contact:

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by Yubel » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:46 pm

This is the kind of dominance my team had in a turf war earlier this week:

Image

The opposing team we'rent even afk, so like you said, probably some poor little gooseberry fools on that end.

User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by shy guy 64 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:38 pm

well ancho-v games is confirmed to return along with a new splatling and a new slosher that looks like a bath

Image
User avatar
Frank
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by Frank » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:48 pm

I don't understand anything you've just said

Image
User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by shy guy 64 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:11 pm

Frank wrote:I don't understand anything you've just said


theres a returning stage and two new weapons due

Image
User avatar
Benzin
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by Benzin » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:42 pm

Yubel wrote:This is the kind of dominance my team had in a turf war earlier this week:

Image

The opposing team we'rent even afk, so like you said, probably some poor little gooseberry fools on that end.


That little section of unpainted (unsplatted?) floor is annoying me way more than it should...

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by Squinty » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:30 pm

shy guy 64 wrote:well ancho-v games is confirmed to return along with a new splatling and a new slosher that looks like a bath


I think this map was the last one they released for the original game. It's good, it has two platforms that can be raised in the middle of it.

User avatar
shy guy 64
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by shy guy 64 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:09 pm

Squinty wrote:
shy guy 64 wrote:well ancho-v games is confirmed to return along with a new splatling and a new slosher that looks like a bath


I think this map was the last one they released for the original game. It's good, it has two platforms that can be raised in the middle of it.


i know man i know

Image

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albear, deathofcows, Google [Bot], Hime, lex-man, Manwell Pablo, Pedz, PsychicSykes, Qikz, Starquake, Tafdolphin and 58 guests