Splatoon 2 [Switch]

Anything to do with games at all.
User avatar
SerialCeler
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Booripides
Location: Stuck in the Tron machine

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by SerialCeler » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:02 pm

The sea snails you earn in splatfests can be exchanged (by the urchin man who live in the alley) for extra slots on gear or switching the abilities (at least, that's how it worked in Splatoon).

Image

Latest GRecommends: Vote for your top 10 Game Boy Color games (deadline 1 December)

Nintendo Network ID: SerialCeler (Switch: 5559-9603-3982) | Xbox Live: Serial Celer
User avatar
Rog
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Cleethorpes
Contact:

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by Rog » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:31 pm

KjGarly wrote:
Mafro wrote:
KjGarly wrote:Ordered a full set of Amiibo cards off eBay :shifty: and some blank cards to try and make my own Zelda ones :shifty:

What's this? :shifty:


PM'd :shifty:


Can I get in on this :shifty:

User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by Tomous » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:32 pm

SerialCeler wrote:The sea snails you earn in splatfests can be exchanged (by the urchin man who live in the alley) for extra slots on gear or switching the abilities (at least, that's how it worked in Splatoon).


Well I'm glad I missed Splatfest then :x

User avatar
SerialCeler
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Booripides
Location: Stuck in the Tron machine

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by SerialCeler » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:11 pm

I can't make it tonight, but enjoy the GRcade Splatoon action from 9pm.

Image

Latest GRecommends: Vote for your top 10 Game Boy Color games (deadline 1 December)

Nintendo Network ID: SerialCeler (Switch: 5559-9603-3982) | Xbox Live: Serial Celer
User avatar
OrangeRakoon
Member
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by OrangeRakoon » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:46 am

I was on but no one else was around :'(

Also goddamn I'm still level 8, it should not take this long to unlock alternate modes.

User avatar
Pedz
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by Pedz » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:40 am

I'd have been on, but was putting a bed together. I ended up playing PUBG from 11 till 12 in the end.

ImageImageImageImage.
Image
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by Mafro » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:48 pm



:toot:

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Karl
Daiakuma
Daiakuma
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by Karl » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:53 pm

I'm excited :toot:

User avatar
Rog
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Cleethorpes
Contact:

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by Rog » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:13 pm

The way to quick equip in lobby is to use amiibos. That's why it's missing. FFS.

User avatar
KjGarly
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: TheArbiter
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by KjGarly » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:20 am

Rog wrote:The way to quick equip in lobby is to use amiibos. That's why it's missing. FFS.


Yeah got that one sorted now :shifty:

Image Image
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by Mafro » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:06 pm

lol holy gooseberry fool the win animation with the Splat Brella is great :lol:

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by Mafro » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:39 pm


HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by jawafour » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:59 pm

Mafro wrote:(Splatoon brolly)

The design of Splatoon is so cool. It's vibrant and looks great.

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by Mafro » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:02 pm

Those aviator shades I bought from the app have three ink saver main weapon perks on them so far, haven't unlocked the fourth slot yet :lol:

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by Return_of_the_STAR » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:19 pm

Can you seriously not play two player split screen on this game? WTF Nintendo.

Image

GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, Runner Up 2017, tag team Champion 2011, 2015, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!
User avatar
Tomous
I Pissed My Pants
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by Tomous » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:51 am

Return_of_the_STAR wrote:Can you seriously not play two player split screen on this game? WTF Nintendo.


I suspect they struggled to get the game running smoothly in split screen and decided it wasn't worth the effort.

The first had a local multiplayer game with one player on the gamepad and the other on screen.

The game doesn't make it particurlay easy to play with your friends.

User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by Return_of_the_STAR » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:08 am

Tomous wrote:
Return_of_the_STAR wrote:Can you seriously not play two player split screen on this game? WTF Nintendo.


I suspect they struggled to get the game running smoothly in split screen and decided it wasn't worth the effort.

The first had a local multiplayer game with one player on the gamepad and the other on screen.

The game doesn't make it particurlay easy to play with your friends.


It's a shame as my son really wanted to play it with me. We have splatoon on the Wii U so will have to stick to that.

Image

GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, Runner Up 2017, tag team Champion 2011, 2015, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!
User avatar
Qikz
Member ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by Qikz » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:45 pm

Return_of_the_STAR wrote:
Tomous wrote:
Return_of_the_STAR wrote:Can you seriously not play two player split screen on this game? WTF Nintendo.


I suspect they struggled to get the game running smoothly in split screen and decided it wasn't worth the effort.

The first had a local multiplayer game with one player on the gamepad and the other on screen.

The game doesn't make it particurlay easy to play with your friends.


It's a shame as my son really wanted to play it with me. We have splatoon on the Wii U so will have to stick to that.


Time to get another switch!

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Stay Dead...
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by jawafour » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:51 pm

Return_of_the_STAR wrote:...It's a shame as my son really wanted to play it with me. We have splatoon on the Wii U so will have to stick to that.

I think I have completely missed that point... so, the U version allows for local two-player mode but the Switch version doesn't? :shock: .

User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: Splatoon 2 [Switch]
by Return_of_the_STAR » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:53 pm

jawafour wrote:
Return_of_the_STAR wrote:...It's a shame as my son really wanted to play it with me. We have splatoon on the Wii U so will have to stick to that.

I think I have completely missed that point... so, the U version allows for local two-player mode but the Switch version doesn't? :shock: .


Yeah one on the tv and the other on the gamepad.

Image

GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, Runner Up 2017, tag team Champion 2011, 2015, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Brerlappin, BTB, darksideby182, Google [Bot], Mafro, mysteriousdave, Peter Crisp, Yahoo [Bot], Yoshimi and 49 guests