TCRT 5 - A Good Day For The Midnight Thread To Strike Back

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
jawafour
Member
Member
Joined in 2012

PostRe: TCRT 5 - A Good Day For The Midnight Thread To Strike Back
by jawafour » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:08 pm

Ironhide wrote:Jawa, this morning...

:lol: .

User avatar
Karl
Daiakuma
Daiakuma
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: TCRT 5 - A Good Day For The Midnight Thread To Strike Back
by Karl » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:31 pm

I have glasses now. My prescription is very slight - outside of the eye test I'm not sure I can really tell the difference - but hopefully it might help with the eye strain I've been getting recently.

(EDIT: On consideration and having taken them off and put them on a few times, I think they are actually making text slightly clearer. :toot: )

User avatar
Johnny Ryall
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Macraig
Location: Box Elder, MO

PostRe: TCRT 5 - A Good Day For The Midnight Thread To Strike Back
by Johnny Ryall » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:45 pm

Karl wrote:I have glasses now. My prescription is very slight - outside of the eye test I'm not sure I can really tell the difference - but hopefully it might help with the eye strain I've been getting recently.

(EDIT: On consideration and having taken them off and put them on a few times, I think they are actually making text slightly clearer. :toot: )



I think I must have astigmatism or whatever it's called because although my distance prescription is mild and something like -1.75 people always say my glasses make them dizzy when they try them. I miss when I used to have 20/20 vision. :(

User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 5 - A Good Day For The Midnight Thread To Strike Back
by Rocsteady » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:56 am

Just home and my current targeted ads on Facebook are a waterproof cover for a pistol, a 68cm naked manga doll thing and a two piece bikini set. Their metrics are nailing me to a t.

Image
User avatar
smurphy
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: A Little Cocky Child
Location: Scotland

PostRe: TCRT 5 - A Good Day For The Midnight Thread To Strike Back
by smurphy » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:10 am

I keep getting a 'sexy' Harry Potter stocking set recommended to me in amongst other totally innocuous stuff on Amazon. I have no idea why.

User avatar
That's not a growth
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 5 - A Good Day For The Midnight Thread To Strike Back
by That's not a growth » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:29 am

Johnny Ryall wrote:
Karl wrote:I have glasses now. My prescription is very slight - outside of the eye test I'm not sure I can really tell the difference - but hopefully it might help with the eye strain I've been getting recently.

(EDIT: On consideration and having taken them off and put them on a few times, I think they are actually making text slightly clearer. :toot: )



I think I must have astigmatism or whatever it's called because although my distance prescription is mild and something like -1.75 people always say my glasses make them dizzy when they try them. I miss when I used to have 20/20 vision. :(


I'm -1.75 and I pretty sure it's not considered mild. My eye sight is fecking terrible.

User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Irene Demova

PostRe: TCRT 5 - A Good Day For The Midnight Thread To Strike Back
by Dual » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:34 am

Lol I'm -4.0

Have considered having laser eyes.

User avatar
Memento Mori
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Emperor Mori

PostRe: TCRT 5 - A Good Day For The Midnight Thread To Strike Back
by Memento Mori » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:03 pm

Channel 4's censorship of The Simpsons is the worst. They just cut out the pornography store line.

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 5 - A Good Day For The Midnight Thread To Strike Back
by Hexx » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:46 pm

That's not a growth wrote:
Johnny Ryall wrote:
Karl wrote:I have glasses now. My prescription is very slight - outside of the eye test I'm not sure I can really tell the difference - but hopefully it might help with the eye strain I've been getting recently.

(EDIT: On consideration and having taken them off and put them on a few times, I think they are actually making text slightly clearer. :toot: )



I think I must have astigmatism or whatever it's called because although my distance prescription is mild and something like -1.75 people always say my glasses make them dizzy when they try them. I miss when I used to have 20/20 vision. :(


I'm -1.75 and I pretty sure it's not considered mild. My eye sight is fecking terrible.


Before I started need hospital treatment for defective corneas I think mine was about -5 :D

User avatar
Ironhide
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Autobot City

PostRe: TCRT 5 - A Good Day For The Midnight Thread To Strike Back
by Ironhide » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:56 pm

Memento Mori wrote:Channel 4's censorship of The Simpsons is the worst. They just cut out the pornography store line.


I can't watch it on Channel 4 for that exact reason, there's nothing really worth censoring in the vast majority of episodes yet they do it all the time.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 5 - A Good Day For The Midnight Thread To Strike Back
by Moggy » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:07 pm

strawberry floating hell :fp:


User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: TCRT 5 - A Good Day For The Midnight Thread To Strike Back
by Lagamorph » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:42 pm

Driveways are serious business

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
That's not a growth
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 5 - A Good Day For The Midnight Thread To Strike Back
by That's not a growth » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:16 pm

Hexx wrote:
That's not a growth wrote:
Johnny Ryall wrote:
Karl wrote:I have glasses now. My prescription is very slight - outside of the eye test I'm not sure I can really tell the difference - but hopefully it might help with the eye strain I've been getting recently.

(EDIT: On consideration and having taken them off and put them on a few times, I think they are actually making text slightly clearer. :toot: )



I think I must have astigmatism or whatever it's called because although my distance prescription is mild and something like -1.75 people always say my glasses make them dizzy when they try them. I miss when I used to have 20/20 vision. :(


I'm -1.75 and I pretty sure it's not considered mild. My eye sight is fecking terrible.


Before I started need hospital treatment for defective corneas I think mine was about -5 :D

Are you unsure because by that point you couldn't tell the prescription card from your hand?

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: TCRT 5 - A Good Day For The Midnight Thread To Strike Back
by Squinty » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:34 pm

That 'gotta go back to work tomorrow' feeling after being off for a week. strawberry float :x

User avatar
Oblomov Boblomov
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: TCRT 5 - A Good Day For The Midnight Thread To Strike Back
by Oblomov Boblomov » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:06 pm

Squinty wrote:That 'gotta go back to work tomorrow' feeling after being off for a week. strawberry float :x

I'm still reeling from that myself, even though my week off was in the middle of October :slol:.

Image
User avatar
Qikz
Member ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: TCRT 5 - A Good Day For The Midnight Thread To Strike Back
by Qikz » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:08 pm

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
Squinty wrote:That 'gotta go back to work tomorrow' feeling after being off for a week. strawberry float :x

I'm still reeling from that myself, even though my week off was in the middle of October :slol:.


Mine was end of October and same.

Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Stay Dead...
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: TCRT 5 - A Good Day For The Midnight Thread To Strike Back
by Lagamorph » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:35 pm

4 days off after tomorrow :toot:

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Rightey
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 5 - A Good Day For The Midnight Thread To Strike Back
by Rightey » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:27 am

Hexx wrote:
That's not a growth wrote:
Johnny Ryall wrote:
Karl wrote:I have glasses now. My prescription is very slight - outside of the eye test I'm not sure I can really tell the difference - but hopefully it might help with the eye strain I've been getting recently.

(EDIT: On consideration and having taken them off and put them on a few times, I think they are actually making text slightly clearer. :toot: )



I think I must have astigmatism or whatever it's called because although my distance prescription is mild and something like -1.75 people always say my glasses make them dizzy when they try them. I miss when I used to have 20/20 vision. :(


I'm -1.75 and I pretty sure it's not considered mild. My eye sight is fecking terrible.


Before I started need hospital treatment for defective corneas I think mine was about -5 :D


I have -1.50 and -1.75 and I don't think it's all that mild. How were you able to drive?

That being said my mom has -8 or something :dread: I also had a friend who was so bad he had laser eye surgery where he went from something like -13 to -3. He said it's worth it though as at least now he can choose from a lot more styles of glasses.

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: TCRT 5 - A Good Day For The Midnight Thread To Strike Back
by KK » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:37 am

I see Amazon has added £3.99 and a £2 tip for the driver for same day delivery on orders under £40, on top of the £79 yearly Prime subscription fee.

They really have gone to pot.

Image
User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: TCRT 5 - A Good Day For The Midnight Thread To Strike Back
by Lagamorph » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:40 am

KK wrote:I see Amazon has added £3.99 and a £2 tip for the driver for same day delivery on orders under £40, on top of the £79 yearly Prime subscription fee.

They really have gone to pot.

What? :lol:

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Captian Kil, CitizenErased, Green Gecko, JediDragon05, Miguel007, Pedz, Return_of_the_STAR, The Watching Artist, Yahoo [Bot] and 51 guests