TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Sleighamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Sleighamorph » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:56 am


Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
OrangeReindeer
SONM & Cake Sec.
SONM & Cake Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by OrangeReindeer » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:52 am

It's incredible that every moon landing hoax "argument" has been categorically debunked for over 40 years and yet still here we are

It's irresponsible to perpetuate these conspiracies by giving them air time

User avatar
Advent7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Advent7 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:56 am

OrangeReindeer wrote:It's incredible that every moon landing hoax "argument" has been categorically debunked for over 40 years and yet still here we are

It's irresponsible to perpetuate these conspiracies by giving them air time


That's just what someone who was involved in faking them would say :capnscotty:

The truly sad thing is the staggering achievement is glossed over by strawberry floating idiots, and when we go to mars the same clowns will claim it's bollocks.

Image
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by KK » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:00 am

It was followed up by The Woman Off The Chase debunking his theories. She was however then voted off, so ITV viewers obviously sided with Nick Knowles-fuck-all.

Image
User avatar
Bethlehemster
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Bethlehemster » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:10 am

Is Buzz Aldrin still alive? Send him to the jungle. So he can kick him in the bollocks.

pjbetman
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by pjbetman » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:16 pm


Last edited by pjbetman on Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pjbetman
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by pjbetman » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:19 pm

OrangeReindeer wrote:It's incredible that every moon landing hoax "argument" has been categorically debunked for over 40 years and yet still here we are

It's irresponsible to perpetuate these conspiracies by giving them air time


I'd like to see this. Any links?

User avatar
Advent7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Advent7 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:21 pm



Not sure if should send ban request

Image
User avatar
Christmas CrackErrkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Christmas CrackErrkal » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:21 pm

Bethlehemster wrote:Is Buzz Aldrin still alive? Send him to the jungle. So he can kick him in the bollocks.


He is, he sells porridge now so clearly he is just an actor.

pjbetman
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by pjbetman » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:23 pm

Advent7 wrote:


Not sure if should send ban request


:lol:

User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by KK » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:49 pm

Nick Knowles revealing the truth to millions on ITV...

"Around the outside of the earth is the Van Allen belt which is massively radioactive and the argument is you would have to build a spacecraft out of lead to protect the astronaut."

"What about the other questions? On their chests they wore the cameras which they took the photographs of the moon. In which was Kodak film; as you know there is no atmosphere on the moon. In direct sunlight it is something like 200 degrees yet Kodak film has an operating field of like 130 degrees...yet amazingly it all worked."

"Also the moon landing photographs! It appears to be lit from two sides. Can you explain that?"

"[Apollo 1 caught fire] because the Russians had already got into orbit and circulated the earth inside the Van Allen belt so the only way they could top it was to go to the moon and back. When they discovered they couldn't the only way to do it was to fake it."

Image
User avatar
Jenu-All I Want For Christmas
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Jenu-All I Want For Christmas » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:20 pm

"I know all this because there was only a short time in which to fake the landing and NASA had pissed all the money up the wall on actually thinking they could get to the moon so they only had one option left: call in the DIY SOS boys!"

ImageImage
pjbetman
Member
Joined in 2017

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by pjbetman » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:28 pm

KK wrote:Nick Knowles revealing the truth to millions on ITV...

"Around the outside of the earth is the Van Allen belt which is massively radioactive and the argument is you would have to build a spacecraft out of lead to protect the astronaut."

"What about the other questions? On their chests they wore the cameras which they took the photographs of the moon. In which was Kodak film; as you know there is no atmosphere on the moon. In direct sunlight it is something like 200 degrees yet Kodak film has an operating field of like 130 degrees...yet amazingly it all worked."

"Also the moon landing photographs! It appears to be lit from two sides. Can you explain that?"

"[Apollo 1 caught fire] because the Russians had already got into orbit and circulated the earth inside the Van Allen belt so the only way they could top it was to go to the moon and back. When they discovered they couldn't the only way to do it was to fake it."


He forgot the bit were they filmed themselves taking off from the moon...yet were still able to get the footage...that bit was fake clearly...who knows about the rest, but it seems dubious to me (at best)

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:34 pm

pjbetman wrote:
KK wrote:Nick Knowles revealing the truth to millions on ITV...

"Around the outside of the earth is the Van Allen belt which is massively radioactive and the argument is you would have to build a spacecraft out of lead to protect the astronaut."

"What about the other questions? On their chests they wore the cameras which they took the photographs of the moon. In which was Kodak film; as you know there is no atmosphere on the moon. In direct sunlight it is something like 200 degrees yet Kodak film has an operating field of like 130 degrees...yet amazingly it all worked."

"Also the moon landing photographs! It appears to be lit from two sides. Can you explain that?"

"[Apollo 1 caught fire] because the Russians had already got into orbit and circulated the earth inside the Van Allen belt so the only way they could top it was to go to the moon and back. When they discovered they couldn't the only way to do it was to fake it."


He forgot the bit were they filmed themselves taking off from the moon...yet were still able to get the footage...that bit was fake clearly...who knows about the rest, but it seems dubious to me (at best)


They planned something that fooled the entire world but forgot that they couldn’t film themselves taking off?

If only there was a way to film something like that and somehow transmit it back to Earth....

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Preezy » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:37 pm

There are literal mirrors on the surface of the Moon that were put there during the Apollo 11 mission. If you have a big enough and accurate enough laser you can fire it at the mirrors and see it reflect back.

User avatar
Albear
Moderator
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Albear » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:41 pm

Was the incorrect shadow theory ever debunked?

I love me some conspiracies.

User avatar
Advent7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Advent7 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:44 pm

Albear wrote:Was the incorrect shadow theory ever debunked?

I love me some conspiracies.


Yeah, they only converge for stupid people

Image
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:46 pm

Albear wrote:Was the incorrect shadow theory ever debunked?

I love me some conspiracies.


Most of them are debunked here:

https://spacecentre.co.uk/blog-post/kno ... -happened/

User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Rocsteady » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:53 pm

pjbetman wrote:
KK wrote:Nick Knowles revealing the truth to millions on ITV...

"Around the outside of the earth is the Van Allen belt which is massively radioactive and the argument is you would have to build a spacecraft out of lead to protect the astronaut."

"What about the other questions? On their chests they wore the cameras which they took the photographs of the moon. In which was Kodak film; as you know there is no atmosphere on the moon. In direct sunlight it is something like 200 degrees yet Kodak film has an operating field of like 130 degrees...yet amazingly it all worked."

"Also the moon landing photographs! It appears to be lit from two sides. Can you explain that?"

"[Apollo 1 caught fire] because the Russians had already got into orbit and circulated the earth inside the Van Allen belt so the only way they could top it was to go to the moon and back. When they discovered they couldn't the only way to do it was to fake it."


He forgot the bit were they filmed themselves taking off from the moon...yet were still able to get the footage...that bit was fake clearly...who knows about the rest, but it seems dubious to me (at best)

lol wut

Image
User avatar
Advent7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: TCRT 7: Episode 2 - Attack of The Chat
by Advent7 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:56 pm

I don't want to live in this flat planet any more

Image

Return to “Stuff”