The 1st Annual GRcade Awards: VOTING CLOSES END OF AUGUST!

Our best bits.
User avatar
Pacman
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The 1st Annual GRcade Awards: VOTING
by Pacman » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:54 pm

Graphs? Colour me wet 8-)

Voted.

User avatar
G-Rat
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The 1st Annual GRcade Awards: VOTING
by G-Rat » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:50 am

I want to see graphs.

And I'm totally bumping this.

Anung wrote:Destroying Japan from the inside like an alcoholic Nagasaki.
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: The 1st Annual GRcade Awards: VOTING
by Mafro » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:59 am

Why isn't this stickied?

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Cuttooth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The 1st Annual GRcade Awards: VOTING
by Cuttooth » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:00 am

JK hates stickies.

User avatar
Alpha eX
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: London
Contact:

PostRe: The 1st Annual GRcade Awards: VOTING
by Alpha eX » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:26 am

Every forum has a pictures, video thread ect, why are they up for the best? There have been much better topics worthy of nomination.

smallbut
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The 1st Annual GRcade Awards: VOTING
by smallbut » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:25 am

Oh Teh Noes wrote:
Zenigame wrote:
Memento Mori wrote:
Denster wrote:
Herbi wrote:
Denster wrote:Biggest ******* spammer?

Oh well - its not as if I'm the front runner in that category. Forumite of the year is a tough one.


Not really, I suppose you might umm over choosing between 2 maybe 3 but really when you think about what a FotY should be it can only be one person.


Who?

Post counts would suggest it's

1. MCN
2. Anung
3. Me
WOW, visit this website, it has something cheap for u. It is the WOW, WOWplayers need WOW Gold? Of course, there's GOOD News, is for your Cheap WOW Gold, very cheaper WOW Buy. The only online offer where you can WOW Gold Buy. You can go to the web to get WOW Gold cheap when you need Buy WOW Gold. A lot of buyers say WOW Buy Gold here is Cheapest WOW Gold.
Besides we also offer WOW Power Leveling, WOW Leveling. Yet if you want to Buy Metin2 Yang, Metin2 USAGold are hot selling on this web now. Click these key words to get what you want. Metin2 Yang, Metin2 Gold, Cheap Metin2, Buy Metin2. Go now.

How I was nominated when there are 5 people with bigger post counts than me is a good question.


There's a difference to having a large post count and being a spammer. Some people may have large post counts because they make a lot of decent posts. Some people are MCN and make loads of **** posts.

And then there are the grey areas, like me.
Thanks for the info.What you said is very correct, i think so.

User avatar
Poncho
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The 1st Annual GRcade Awards: VOTING
by Poncho » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:46 am

Alpha eX wrote:Every forum has a pictures, video thread ect, why are they up for the best? There have been much better topics worthy of nomination.


Worst "no one voted for my topic and I'm annoyed" post ever.

JK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The 1st Annual GRcade Awards: VOTING
by JK » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:22 pm

Mafro wrote:Why isn't this stickied?


People ignore stickies.

User avatar
Jimmy Shedders
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The 1st Annual GRcade Awards: VOTING
by Jimmy Shedders » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:38 pm

Alpha eX wrote:Every forum has a pictures, video thread ect, why are they up for the best? There have been much better topics worthy of nomination.


Like the Rock Band thread


:shifty:

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: The 1st Annual GRcade Awards: VOTING
by Mafro » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:44 pm

smallbut wrote:
Oh Teh Noes wrote:
Zenigame wrote:
Memento Mori wrote:
Denster wrote:
Herbi wrote:
Denster wrote:Biggest ******* spammer?

Oh well - its not as if I'm the front runner in that category. Forumite of the year is a tough one.


Not really, I suppose you might umm over choosing between 2 maybe 3 but really when you think about what a FotY should be it can only be one person.


Who?

Post counts would suggest it's

1. MCN
2. Anung
3. Me
WOW, visit this website, it has something cheap for u. It is the WOW, WOWplayers need WOW Gold? Of course, there's GOOD News, is for your Cheap WOW Gold, very cheaper WOW Buy. The only online offer where you can WOW Gold Buy. You can go to the web to get WOW Gold cheap when you need Buy WOW Gold. A lot of buyers say WOW Buy Gold here is Cheapest WOW Gold.
Besides we also offer WOW Power Leveling, WOW Leveling. Yet if you want to Buy Metin2 Yang, Metin2 USAGold are hot selling on this web now. Click these key words to get what you want. Metin2 Yang, Metin2 Gold, Cheap Metin2, Buy Metin2. Go now.

How I was nominated when there are 5 people with bigger post counts than me is a good question.


There's a difference to having a large post count and being a spammer. Some people may have large post counts because they make a lot of decent posts. Some people are MCN and make loads of **** posts.

And then there are the grey areas, like me.
Thanks for the info.What you said is very correct, i think so.


strawberry floating hell :lol: :fp:

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
NGE
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: NinjasGetEverywhere

PostRe: The 1st Annual GRcade Awards: VOTING
by NGE » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:47 pm

How comes I've just seen this? Did ANYONE even vote for me?

I used to be someone. :(

Somebody Else's Problem wrote:Whales don't know what explosives are.
User avatar
Irene Demova
Member
Joined in 2009
AKA: Karl

PostRe: The 1st Annual GRcade Awards: VOTING
by Irene Demova » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:48 pm

:lol:
Jaysus

EDIT: Not at you NGE

JK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The 1st Annual GRcade Awards: VOTING
by JK » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:02 pm

NGE wrote:How comes I've just seen this? Did ANYONE even vote for me?

I used to be someone. :(


Some people did nominate you for a couple of awards. Sadly, for you, not enough.

User avatar
Eighthours
Emeritus
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol

PostRe: The 1st Annual GRcade Awards: VOTING
by Eighthours » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:07 pm

Eighthours in general


:lol:

Oh dearie me.

User avatar
DaLax
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The 1st Annual GRcade Awards: VOTING
by DaLax » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:25 pm

NGE wrote:How comes I've just seen this? Did ANYONE even vote for me?

I used to be someone. :(


Needless to say I was SHOCKED and yes, APPALLED that you were not nominated for anything.

Then I remembered that I didn't put forward any nominations myself.. :o

User avatar
The People's ElboReformat
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame
Location: El Boat of Goat
Contact:

PostRe: The 1st Annual GRcade Awards: VOTING
by The People's ElboReformat » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:31 pm

NGE wrote:How comes I've just seen this? Did ANYONE even vote for me?

I used to be someone. :(


I voted for you see:

Most Entertaining Forumite
1 Albear
2 NGE
3 Dangerblade
4 Oxx
5 Charles Carmichae


Sadly no one else did. :(

Alpha eX wrote:Every forum has a pictures, video thread ect, why are they up for the best? There have been much better topics worthy of nomination.


If only more people voted the same as me:

Best Thread (Non-GGC)
1 Alpha's Japan Adventure
2 Alpha's Summer Adventure (Hong Kong)
3 BLH' Chernobyl trip



My nominations in full:
Forumite of the Year
1 Sarge
2 Cuttooth
3 The Alchemist Penguin
4 Alpha eX
5 chalkitdown

Most Entertaining Forumite
1 Albear
2 NGE
3 Dangerblade
4 Oxx
5 Charles Carmichael (previously Phoenix Tennant / Nood)

Most Missed Forumite
1 Sarge
2 Big Frank
3 Toxic
4 An Dog On An Skateboard
5 Sam Seed

The 'I Wish They Would Post More' Award (AKA Most Underappreciated)
1 DaLax
2 That's not a growth
3 Albear
4 Use_The_Forks
5 Phantasmagorical

Best Newcomer
1 Irene Demova
2 Pacman
3 G-Ratasaurus Rex
4 J-Preezy
5 Bunni

Most Useful/Helpful Forumite
1 Sarge
2 chalkitdown
3 Winkle
4 Karlprof
5 DrDoom

Best Username Award
1 more heat than light
2 Saint of Killers
3 Jimmy Shedders
4 Caliban
5 Fruits Punch Samurai

Most Obscure/Oddest Forumite
1 RogueLeader
2 Mockmaster
3 reactant mob driven
4 1cmanny1
5 HSH28

Biggest Spammer
1 MCN
2 DML
3 Vesperian
4 Herbi
5 Anung

Best Thread (GGC)
1 Pick up Post
2 Bargains Topic
3 Halo 3 Thread

Best Thread (Non-GGC)
1 Alpha's Japan Adventure
2 Alpha's Summer Adventure (Hong Kong)
3 BLH' Chernobyl trip

Best Long-Running Thread
1 The Midnight Thread
2 Xbox 360 Achievements Discussion
3 USTV Thread

Biggest Facepalm Moment
1 Eighthours
2 [ ]
3 [ ]

Best Meme
1 Go strawberry float yourself, Bret
2 Recommend an external harddrive
3 WTF MON...

Worst Meme
1 gooseberry fool on her tits
2 Secret, Secret, I have a secret
3

Image
The Eeveelution club! \o/
JK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The 1st Annual GRcade Awards: VOTING
by JK » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:35 pm

BUMP

Please be aware that voting will CLOSE at NOON on Saturday 22nd August. That's this Saturday.

So, if you haven't voted, please do so before then! See the opening post for details. Just fill in the voting form and PM it to me!

I will be announcing the results in a star-studded Awards thread on Sunday!

User avatar
Starbreaker
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The 1st Annual GRcade Awards: VOTING
by Starbreaker » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:38 pm

Zenigame wrote:Best Username Award
1 more heat than light
2 Saint of Killers
3 Jimmy Shedders
4 Caliban
5 Fruits Punch Samurai


Finally, recognition after 7 years. :wub:

User avatar
Skippy
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The 1st Annual GRcade Awards: VOTING
by Skippy » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:11 pm

JK wrote:
NGE wrote:How comes I've just seen this? Did ANYONE even vote for me?

I used to be someone. :(


Some people did nominate you for a couple of awards. Sadly, for you, not enough.


What about me?

JK
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The 1st Annual GRcade Awards: VOTING CLOSES THIS SATURDAY!
by JK » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:48 pm

Voting closes in less than 24 hours, guys!


Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests