Brexit

Our best bits.

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

Remain a member of the European Union
222
80%
Leave the European Union
57
20%
 
Total votes: 279
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit
by KK » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:05 pm

I doubt many Londoners will be celebrating the statistics overall.

Rent costs in south-east London are on the rise, with increases of 16 percent in Blackheath and 13 percent in Dulwich.

Basically, rents are getting cheaper in more expensive areas but more expensive in cheaper areas,

Image
User avatar
lex-man
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit
by lex-man » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:35 am

KK wrote:I doubt many Londoners will be celebrating the statistics overall.

Rent costs in south-east London are on the rise, with increases of 16 percent in Blackheath and 13 percent in Dulwich.

Basically, rents are getting cheaper in more expensive areas but more expensive in cheaper areas,


It'll have a ripple effect, as the rents fall in the high end properties it'll cause more competition and prices across the whole market will fall.

User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Rex Kramer » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:44 am

Liam Fox really ought to know when to shut the strawberry float up. Irrelevant of what the referendum result was, I'm certain less than 1% would have voted to put these strawberry floating idiots in charge of sorting it out.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Moggy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:50 am

Rex Kramer wrote:Liam Fox really ought to know when to shut the strawberry float up. Irrelevant of what the referendum result was, I'm certain less than 1% would have voted to put these strawberry floating idiots in charge of sorting it out.


The blackmail thing? Liam Fox has always been a strawberry floating idiot, it's no surprise that he still is one.

How did he ever managed to wheedle his way back into government anyway? He had to resign in disgrace after letting his "friend" into defence meetings. Corrupt banana splits being allowed back in to strawberry float things up for us. Wonderful.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Moggy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:56 am

Ahh well, at least David Davis knows what to do.



:slol:

User avatar
Knoyleo
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Knoyleo » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:39 am

Expecting free trade with China. :lol:

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Brexit
by Squinty » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:53 am

A pack of deluded nutters. Why are we doing this again?

User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit
by Errkal » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:54 am

Squinty wrote:A pack of deluded nutters. Why are we doing this again?

Get rid of the foriners and indipendance!!

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Moggy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:05 am

Squinty wrote:A pack of deluded nutters. Why are we doing this again?


Because the deluded nutters voted for it and democracy means we have to go along with them.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Moggy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:38 pm

Davis claims somebody in Europe called him a "Charming bastard" in the 90s and it made the front page of the FT. Turns out he called himself a charming bastard and it wasn't on the front page of the FT. He's either a liar, an idiot or both.


User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit
by KK » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:02 pm

I suppose he could have got his timeline and dates mixed up. People have told me stories very rarely where I know the gist of it to be correct but how it happened or whatever is completely wrong or conflated with another event. Maybe he was a charming bastard on the inside page of The Sun, which somewhere along the line has become 'front page of the FT'.

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Moggy » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:05 pm

KK wrote:I suppose he could have got his timeline and dates mixed up. People have told me stories very rarely where I know the gist of it to be correct but how it happened or whatever is completely wrong or conflated with another event. Maybe he was a charming bastard on the inside page of The Sun, which somewhere along the line has become 'front page of the FT'.


There's a thread on that link that breaks it down. In the video he's very proud to have had the "Charming Bastard" headline on the front of the FT. You'd think if you were so proud of it that you might remember that it was actually a tiny line on page 19 and that you'd said it about yourself....

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Moggy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:13 pm



:slol:

tolrag
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Brexit
by tolrag » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:12 pm

Moggy wrote:

:slol:


To be fair, the U.S president thinks the same thing now.

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Hexx » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:03 pm


User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Brexit
by Squinty » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:26 pm

A few tweets down :lol: :lol: :lol:


User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Moggy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:43 pm

Squinty wrote:A few tweets down :lol: :lol: :lol:





:lol:

User avatar
Garth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Norn Iron

PostRe: Brexit
by Garth » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:29 pm


User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Moggy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:51 pm



:lol:

User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit
by KK » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:54 pm

Good ol' Salmon Rushjob.

Image

Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests