Brexit

Our best bits.

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

Remain a member of the European Union
222
80%
Leave the European Union
57
20%
 
Total votes: 279
User avatar
lex-man
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit
by lex-man » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:36 am

KK wrote:He can say what he likes because it means positively strawberry float all. Terrible Secretary of State for Wales, and 2 failed attempts to become party leader.


I remember him challenging Major but when else did he run?

User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit
by Alvin Flummux » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:03 am

lex-man wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:I feel like the Britain of V For Vendetta is getting closer and closer to becoming real. :dread:


I didn't really like that film can we go for children of men?


If we must. :dread:

User avatar
Christmas CrackErrkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit
by Christmas CrackErrkal » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:53 am

Alvin Flummux wrote:
lex-man wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:I feel like the Britain of V For Vendetta is getting closer and closer to becoming real. :dread:


I didn't really like that film can we go for children of men?


If we must. :dread:


Veto, V for Vendetta is awesome if you don't like you are wrong.

User avatar
Ho-Ho-Ho-tek
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Dublin

PostRe: Brexit
by Ho-Ho-Ho-tek » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:32 pm

Not reported over in UK AFAIL but Davis is now blaming Sinn Fein for the Brexit negotiations not going well because they have influenced Leo Varadkar.

I think it should point out that Varadkar and Fine Gael have no love lost for Sinn Fein and Davis is patently absurd to think they are in cahoots.

http://www.thejournal.ie/david-davis-comments-brexit-3949438-Apr2018/

Image
Grcades resident banana split.
User avatar
lex-man
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit
by lex-man » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:16 pm

Errkal wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:
lex-man wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:I feel like the Britain of V For Vendetta is getting closer and closer to becoming real. :dread:


I didn't really like that film can we go for children of men?


If we must. :dread:


Veto, V for Vendetta is awesome if you don't like you are wrong.


The Wachowski brothers (sisters) have only made two good movies Bound and the Matrix.

User avatar
Christmas CrackErrkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit
by Christmas CrackErrkal » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:26 pm

lex-man wrote:
Errkal wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:
lex-man wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:I feel like the Britain of V For Vendetta is getting closer and closer to becoming real. :dread:


I didn't really like that film can we go for children of men?


If we must. :dread:


Veto, V for Vendetta is awesome if you don't like you are wrong.


The Wachowski brothers (sisters) have only made two good movies Bound and the Matrix.


Not seen Bound, but V for Vendetta is awesomes!

User avatar
lex-man
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit
by lex-man » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:30 pm

Errkal wrote:
lex-man wrote:
Errkal wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:
lex-man wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:I feel like the Britain of V For Vendetta is getting closer and closer to becoming real. :dread:


I didn't really like that film can we go for children of men?


If we must. :dread:


Veto, V for Vendetta is awesome if you don't like you are wrong.


The Wachowski brothers (sisters) have only made two good movies Bound and the Matrix.


Not seen Bound, but V for Vendetta is awesomes!


Honestly I saw it once at the cinema and didn't think that much about it. Maybe I have another go.

User avatar
Rudolphin
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Rudolphin » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Errkal wrote:
lex-man wrote:
Errkal wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:
lex-man wrote:
Alvin Flummux wrote:I feel like the Britain of V For Vendetta is getting closer and closer to becoming real. :dread:


I didn't really like that film can we go for children of men?


If we must. :dread:


Veto, V for Vendetta is awesome if you don't like you are wrong.


The Wachowski brothers (sisters) have only made two good movies Bound and the Matrix.


Not seen Bound, but V for Vendetta is awesomes!


Pretty sure they didn't direct that one...

Gemini73 wrote:Yes your are a sanctimonious twat

Bloggy blog blog blog.

Night Call: a game what I worked on
User avatar
*<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by *<]:^D » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:37 pm

V for Vendetta and Watchmen are both comics that lose so much when translated to the screen - i re-read Watchmen a few years ago and the 'hidden' stuff throughout the book that you probably wouldnt notice on the 1st/2nd/3rd read is astounding.

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Brexit
by Squinty » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:39 pm

Photek wrote:Not reported over in UK AFAIL but Davis is now blaming Sinn Fein for the Brexit negotiations not going well because they have influenced Leo Varadkar.

I think it should point out that Varadkar and Fine Gael have no love lost for Sinn Fein and Davis is patently absurd to think they are in cahoots.

http://www.thejournal.ie/david-davis-comments-brexit-3949438-Apr2018/


Or you know, maybe it was a gooseberry fool idea to begin with.

User avatar
Christmas CrackErrkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit
by Christmas CrackErrkal » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:40 pm

Squinty wrote:
Photek wrote:Not reported over in UK AFAIL but Davis is now blaming Sinn Fein for the Brexit negotiations not going well because they have influenced Leo Varadkar.

I think it should point out that Varadkar and Fine Gael have no love lost for Sinn Fein and Davis is patently absurd to think they are in cahoots.

http://www.thejournal.ie/david-davis-comments-brexit-3949438-Apr2018/


Or you know, maybe it was a gooseberry fool idea to begin with.


Its a great idea but the world is defying the will of the people by not bending over backwards to trade with us!

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:04 pm

Errkal wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Photek wrote:Not reported over in UK AFAIL but Davis is now blaming Sinn Fein for the Brexit negotiations not going well because they have influenced Leo Varadkar.

I think it should point out that Varadkar and Fine Gael have no love lost for Sinn Fein and Davis is patently absurd to think they are in cahoots.

http://www.thejournal.ie/david-davis-comments-brexit-3949438-Apr2018/


Or you know, maybe it was a gooseberry fool idea to begin with.


Its a great idea but the world is defying the will of the people by not bending over backwards to trade with us!


If everyone just got behind it then it’d all turn out great.

User avatar
Christmas CrackErrkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit
by Christmas CrackErrkal » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:16 pm

Moggy wrote:
Errkal wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Photek wrote:Not reported over in UK AFAIL but Davis is now blaming Sinn Fein for the Brexit negotiations not going well because they have influenced Leo Varadkar.

I think it should point out that Varadkar and Fine Gael have no love lost for Sinn Fein and Davis is patently absurd to think they are in cahoots.

http://www.thejournal.ie/david-davis-comments-brexit-3949438-Apr2018/


Or you know, maybe it was a gooseberry fool idea to begin with.


Its a great idea but the world is defying the will of the people by not bending over backwards to trade with us!


If everyone just got behind it then it’d all turn out great.


Exactly! The world just needs to RESPECT DEMOCRACY!

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:23 pm

Errkal wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Errkal wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Photek wrote:Not reported over in UK AFAIL but Davis is now blaming Sinn Fein for the Brexit negotiations not going well because they have influenced Leo Varadkar.

I think it should point out that Varadkar and Fine Gael have no love lost for Sinn Fein and Davis is patently absurd to think they are in cahoots.

http://www.thejournal.ie/david-davis-comments-brexit-3949438-Apr2018/


Or you know, maybe it was a gooseberry fool idea to begin with.


Its a great idea but the world is defying the will of the people by not bending over backwards to trade with us!


If everyone just got behind it then it’d all turn out great.


Exactly! The world just needs to RESPECT DEMOCRACY!


We can just ignore the rest of the world as they are desperate to trade with us. It’s the reMOANers that are ruining everything.

User avatar
lex-man
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit
by lex-man » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:29 pm

Moggy wrote:
Errkal wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Errkal wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Photek wrote:Not reported over in UK AFAIL but Davis is now blaming Sinn Fein for the Brexit negotiations not going well because they have influenced Leo Varadkar.

I think it should point out that Varadkar and Fine Gael have no love lost for Sinn Fein and Davis is patently absurd to think they are in cahoots.

http://www.thejournal.ie/david-davis-comments-brexit-3949438-Apr2018/


Or you know, maybe it was a gooseberry fool idea to begin with.


Its a great idea but the world is defying the will of the people by not bending over backwards to trade with us!


If everyone just got behind it then it’d all turn out great.


Exactly! The world just needs to RESPECT DEMOCRACY!


We can just ignore the rest of the world as they are desperate to trade with us. It’s the reMOANers that are ruining everything.


I want to start a new party that advocates for total isolation. We'll become totally self sufficient and ban people from coming or going.

User avatar
Christmas CrackErrkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit
by Christmas CrackErrkal » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:36 pm

lex-man wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Errkal wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Errkal wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Photek wrote:Not reported over in UK AFAIL but Davis is now blaming Sinn Fein for the Brexit negotiations not going well because they have influenced Leo Varadkar.

I think it should point out that Varadkar and Fine Gael have no love lost for Sinn Fein and Davis is patently absurd to think they are in cahoots.

http://www.thejournal.ie/david-davis-comments-brexit-3949438-Apr2018/


Or you know, maybe it was a gooseberry fool idea to begin with.


Its a great idea but the world is defying the will of the people by not bending over backwards to trade with us!


If everyone just got behind it then it’d all turn out great.


Exactly! The world just needs to RESPECT DEMOCRACY!


We can just ignore the rest of the world as they are desperate to trade with us. It’s the reMOANers that are ruining everything.


I want to start a new party that advocates for total isolation. We'll become totally self sufficient and ban people from coming or going.

Vote iUK !

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:11 pm

lex-man wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Errkal wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Errkal wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Photek wrote:Not reported over in UK AFAIL but Davis is now blaming Sinn Fein for the Brexit negotiations not going well because they have influenced Leo Varadkar.

I think it should point out that Varadkar and Fine Gael have no love lost for Sinn Fein and Davis is patently absurd to think they are in cahoots.

http://www.thejournal.ie/david-davis-comments-brexit-3949438-Apr2018/


Or you know, maybe it was a gooseberry fool idea to begin with.


Its a great idea but the world is defying the will of the people by not bending over backwards to trade with us!


If everyone just got behind it then it’d all turn out great.


Exactly! The world just needs to RESPECT DEMOCRACY!


We can just ignore the rest of the world as they are desperate to trade with us. It’s the reMOANers that are ruining everything.


I want to start a new party that advocates for total isolation. We'll become totally self sufficient and ban people from coming or going.


We can build a massive wall around the island. If we build it high enough then not even planes will be able to get in. :datass:

bear
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by bear » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:14 pm

Photek wrote:Not reported over in UK AFAIL but Davis is now blaming Sinn Fein for the Brexit negotiations not going well because they have influenced Leo Varadkar.

I think it should point out that Varadkar and Fine Gael have no love lost for Sinn Fein and Davis is patently absurd to think they are in cahoots.

http://www.thejournal.ie/david-davis-comments-brexit-3949438-Apr2018/


At this point I think it's part of a strategy to try and put the blame for the return of a hard border at the feet of the EU and especially the Irish government. They have to know that Varadkars position has been a huge positive in the opinion polls so he won't back down.

Genuinely, I'm starting to feel that if there was an election tomorrow and a partys entire campaign was built around a poster of that horrid banana split Rees-Mogg and the words "Brits Out" then they'd clean up.

"I may not agree with their policies on tax/healthcare/policing etc. but I hate that English bastard"

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:19 pm

bear wrote:At this point I think it's part of a strategy to try and put the blame for the return of a hard border at the feet of the EU and especially the Irish government.


That’s the plan for the whole of Brexit. :lol:

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:47 pm

This thread is hilarious and depressing all at the same time. :lol:



Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests