Brexit

Our best bits.

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

Remain a member of the European Union
222
80%
Leave the European Union
57
20%
 
Total votes: 279
User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: Brexit
by Return_of_the_STAR » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:25 pm

Lagamorph wrote:It's turning into ERG vs DUP, with over 66million people caught in the crossfire.


What’s the ERG?

Image

GRAPL Heavyweight Champion 2010, Runner Up 2017, tag team Champion 2011, 2015, Wrestlemania PPV Winner 2012 and your current all time highest GRAPL points scorer.
Fixture feeling champion 2013.

I'm a Paul Heyman guy!
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Hexx » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:29 pm


User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Brexit
by Lagamorph » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:33 pm

Return_of_the_STAR wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:It's turning into ERG vs DUP, with over 66million people caught in the crossfire.


What’s the ERG?

"European Research Group".
Basically the Jacob Rees-Mogg fan club, with Jacob Rees-Mogg as president.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Brexit
by Squinty » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:11 am

If JRM had common sense, he would have realised this is the only way it could have gone. But he doesn't, so let's just watch while he acts like a stupid child.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Moggy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:13 am

Squinty wrote:If JRM had common sense, he would have realised this is the only way it could have gone. But he doesn't, so let's just watch while he acts like a stupid child.


I’m sure he did realise that. But figured this sort of gooseberry fool could be his route into power.

User avatar
DML
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by DML » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:34 am

Moggy wrote:
Squinty wrote:If JRM had common sense, he would have realised this is the only way it could have gone. But he doesn't, so let's just watch while he acts like a stupid child.


I’m sure he did realise that. But figured this sort of gooseberry fool could be his route into power.


I think the Moggmentum at this point has started to fly backwards at a rate of knots.

Image
User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Rex Kramer » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:37 am

All these grubby strawberry floating people, gambling with millions of lives, just to get their little sniff of power. Arseholes, one and all.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Moggy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:41 am

DML wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Squinty wrote:If JRM had common sense, he would have realised this is the only way it could have gone. But he doesn't, so let's just watch while he acts like a stupid child.


I’m sure he did realise that. But figured this sort of gooseberry fool could be his route into power.


I think the Moggmentum at this point has started to fly backwards at a rate of knots.


I am not convinced of that, there doesn't seem to have been much of a backlash against Rees-Mogg.

But I never said it would lead to him being in power, I said he sees this as his route into power. If he can convince enough Tories that May is betraying them or agreeing a bad deal, then he will see himself as one of the front runners when they finally pull the trigger on May.

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Brexit
by Squinty » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:47 am

I don't think it's physically possible for him to run for PM right now anyway.

I'm going to just run with the 'he's an idiot' angle. Because he has been here.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Moggy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:51 am



:lol:

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Moggy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:54 am

Squinty wrote:I don't think it's physically possible for him to run for PM right now anyway.

I'm going to just run with the 'he's an idiot' angle. Because he has been here.


Physically? He’s been spending a lot of time at the gym, he’s strawberry floating ripped mate.

I don’t think any of them want to run for PM right now. This is Rees-Mogg laying the groundwork for the post Brexit disaster. He will be there saying it would have been wonderful if the government had listened to him and how he’ll show the bullying EU why Britain shouldn’t be messed with.

User avatar
Hyperion
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Beyond the wall

PostRe: Brexit
by Hyperion » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:25 am

Hyperion wrote:Image

This will never get old

Image
Ad7 wrote:stop moaning about it
User avatar
lex-man
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit
by lex-man » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:36 am

I think it's possible that Mogg will get caught up in the fall out from the Russian stuff. I've seen reports that he has money invested in sanctioned Russian banks.

User avatar
Blue Eyes
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Brexit
by Blue Eyes » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:58 am

Country's strawberry floated. It's not really worth even thinking about this gooseberry fool anymore. It's utterly depressing in that it's totally out of our control and even if the result of that strawberry floating referendum was to somehow be overturned we'd still be in a right state due to the massive outrage it would cause. I want to set a pack of rabid wild dogs after Cameron, Johnson and Farage and wank while watching the banana splits get ripped to shreds.

User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: Brexit
by Rax » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:00 am

Lagamorph wrote:We should just stop potato exports. They'll invoke Article 50 within the hour.

Ha, cos Iriish people eat potatoes, brilliant!

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Moggy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:10 am

Blue Eyes wrote: wank while watching the banana splits get ripped to shreds.


That sounds like a lot of porn.

User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Hexx » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:13 am

lex-man wrote:I think it's possible that Mogg will get caught up in the fall out from the Russian stuff. I've seen reports that he has money invested in sanctioned Russian banks.


Doubt it.

He's setting him up for the post Brexit disasters claim of "Well the country's fecked, but it wouldn't have been if we'd been tougher, as I would have been, during negotiations for a proper Brexit! You'd have got your land of milk and honey! It was stolen from you. This suffering is not your fault!"

Brexiteers too thick and self deluded to do anything but believe it.

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Brexit
by Squinty » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:18 am

Rax wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:We should just stop potato exports. They'll invoke Article 50 within the hour.

Ha, cos Iriish people eat potatoes, brilliant!


Dere's more to Oireland dan dis.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Moggy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:29 am

Squinty wrote:
Rax wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:We should just stop potato exports. They'll invoke Article 50 within the hour.

Ha, cos Iriish people eat potatoes, brilliant!


Dere's more to Oireland dan dis.


Shamrocks, Guinness and violence?

User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: Brexit
by Rax » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:54 am

Moggy wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Rax wrote:
Lagamorph wrote:We should just stop potato exports. They'll invoke Article 50 within the hour.

Ha, cos Iriish people eat potatoes, brilliant!


Dere's more to Oireland dan dis.


Shamrocks, Guinness and violence?

The irony of casual racism in a thread about Brexit is pretty magnificent I have to say.


Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests