Brexit

Our best bits.

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

Remain a member of the European Union
222
80%
Leave the European Union
57
20%
 
Total votes: 279
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Brexit
by Squinty » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:05 pm

Photek wrote:Forecasters over here saying it could lead to 7% downturn in our economy over the next 15 years cos of Brexit. We're going to try and mitigate that but good god I'm angry that we have to.

Thanks Bexiteers! :x


I have no doubt Ireland will weather this a lot better than the UK will. It sucks that the Republic is being dragged down by this though, you've done so well over the last lot of years.

User avatar
Rax
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Raxicori

PostRe: Brexit
by Rax » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:56 am

Squinty wrote:
Photek wrote:Forecasters over here saying it could lead to 7% downturn in our economy over the next 15 years cos of Brexit. We're going to try and mitigate that but good god I'm angry that we have to.

Thanks Bexiteers! :x


I have no doubt Ireland will weather this a lot better than the UK will. It sucks that the Republic is being dragged down by this though, you've done so well over the last lot of years.

Its almost as if being in the EU has a range of benefits for a country. Weird.

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Brexit
by Squinty » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:35 pm

Rax wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Photek wrote:Forecasters over here saying it could lead to 7% downturn in our economy over the next 15 years cos of Brexit. We're going to try and mitigate that but good god I'm angry that we have to.

Thanks Bexiteers! :x


I have no doubt Ireland will weather this a lot better than the UK will. It sucks that the Republic is being dragged down by this though, you've done so well over the last lot of years.

Its almost as if being in the EU has a range of benefits for a country. Weird.


Haha where did you get that information from, an expert? Look at this guy everyone, he believes experts!1!!!!

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Jenuall » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:45 pm

Squinty wrote:
Rax wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Photek wrote:Forecasters over here saying it could lead to 7% downturn in our economy over the next 15 years cos of Brexit. We're going to try and mitigate that but good god I'm angry that we have to.

Thanks Bexiteers! :x


I have no doubt Ireland will weather this a lot better than the UK will. It sucks that the Republic is being dragged down by this though, you've done so well over the last lot of years.

Its almost as if being in the EU has a range of benefits for a country. Weird.


Haha where did you get that information from, an expert? Look at this guy everyone, he believes experts!1!!!!


Hah yeah! Benefits of the EU?! Pah! The only benefits they have given are the benefits honest hard working UK citizens now need to claim because they've been put out of a job by bloody immigrants innit!

ImageImage
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Brexit
by Squinty » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:04 pm

Jenuall wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Rax wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Photek wrote:Forecasters over here saying it could lead to 7% downturn in our economy over the next 15 years cos of Brexit. We're going to try and mitigate that but good god I'm angry that we have to.

Thanks Bexiteers! :x


I have no doubt Ireland will weather this a lot better than the UK will. It sucks that the Republic is being dragged down by this though, you've done so well over the last lot of years.

Its almost as if being in the EU has a range of benefits for a country. Weird.


Haha where did you get that information from, an expert? Look at this guy everyone, he believes experts!1!!!!


Hah yeah! Benefits of the EU?! Pah! The only benefits they have given are the benefits honest hard working UK citizens now need to claim because they've been put out of a job by bloody immigrants innit!


Unelected superstate m8. Junker and Barmier are the antichrist.

On a sidenote, I was scrolling through YouTube comments (a guilty pleasure) and some guy posted that we should renegotiate the Good Friday Agreement in response to the border issue. Words. Fail. Me.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Moggy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:01 am

Squinty wrote:
Jenuall wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Rax wrote:
Squinty wrote:
Photek wrote:Forecasters over here saying it could lead to 7% downturn in our economy over the next 15 years cos of Brexit. We're going to try and mitigate that but good god I'm angry that we have to.

Thanks Bexiteers! :x


I have no doubt Ireland will weather this a lot better than the UK will. It sucks that the Republic is being dragged down by this though, you've done so well over the last lot of years.

Its almost as if being in the EU has a range of benefits for a country. Weird.


Haha where did you get that information from, an expert? Look at this guy everyone, he believes experts!1!!!!


Hah yeah! Benefits of the EU?! Pah! The only benefits they have given are the benefits honest hard working UK citizens now need to claim because they've been put out of a job by bloody immigrants innit!


Unelected superstate m8. Junker and Barmier are the antichrist.

On a sidenote, I was scrolling through YouTube comments (a guilty pleasure) and some guy posted that we should renegotiate the Good Friday Agreement in response to the border issue. Words. Fail. Me.


It’s not just YouTube commenters, the Telegraph are now calling for it.


User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Brexit
by Lagamorph » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:38 am

I mean what has the Good Friday Agreement really ever done for anybody when you think about it?

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: Brexit
by Squinty » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:06 am

Lagamorph wrote:I mean what has the Good Friday Agreement really ever done for anybody when you think about it?


TONTY BLAIR was behind it. No good ever came of the man.

User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit
by Alvin Flummux » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:01 pm

strawberry float Tonty.

User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Brexit
by Lagamorph » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:41 pm


Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
Garth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Norn Iron

PostRe: Brexit
by Garth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:35 am



User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Moggy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:48 am



We are never going to get a decent agreement in that time.

User avatar
Meep
Member
Joined in 2010
Location: Belfast

PostRe: Brexit
by Meep » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:48 am

The government are clearly not going to get their fingers out and make any decisions any time soon.

All we can do is await the "Breckoning" when they collide with reality.

User avatar
Bleachyleachy
Member
Joined in 2018

PostRe: Brexit
by Bleachyleachy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:54 am

I hope they can Breconcile their differences when the day comes

User avatar
Alvin Flummux
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH, USA
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit
by Alvin Flummux » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:06 pm

They should've checked themselves before they Brecked themselves.

bear
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by bear » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:11 am



Christ. The Good Friday Agreement is an inconvenience for the likes of Hannan so now they want to get rid of it.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by Moggy » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:18 am

bear wrote:

Christ. The Good Friday Agreement is an inconvenience for the likes of Hannan so now they want to get rid of it.


They are going to do their best to destroy it.


User avatar
Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: Brexit
by Lagamorph » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:40 am

What's the worst that could happen?

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
User avatar
lex-man
Member
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: Brexit
by lex-man » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:55 am

Lagamorph wrote:What's the worst that could happen?


Moggy seems to think it's going to be a bad thing but really it could be a convenient way to get rid of our useless politicians.

bear
Member
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Brexit
by bear » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:57 am

Lagamorph wrote:What's the worst that could happen?




Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests