The F1 2017 Thread

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
jamcc
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The F1 2017 Thread
by jamcc » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:39 pm

Peter Crisp wrote:Could they possibly give the slower teams more capacity to try and bunch the field a bit more?


That would be awful.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Roonmastor
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The F1 2017 Thread
by Roonmastor » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:53 pm

Did the podium guy just say to Bottas that everyone dreams of being in an Italian Sandwich?

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The F1 2017 Thread
by Ad7 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:01 pm

How come Massa gets to go up and do this but the newly crowned 4 time world champion had to run along the track to get to the paddock last race?

User avatar
Mini E
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The F1 2017 Thread
by Mini E » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:36 pm

Roonmastor wrote:Did the podium guy just say to Bottas that everyone dreams of being in an Italian Sandwich?


Correct.

teh bork wrote:The appointment of Moyes is me done with that club until he and the 3 idiots running it have strawberry floated off. I'd boo him, but I think I'll sell my ticket game by game and get some money back. I'm so angry about this, the final nail in the coffin of this great club.
User avatar
Death's Head
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: RE: Re: The F1 2017 Thread
by Death's Head » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:58 pm

Ad7 wrote:How come Massa gets to go up and do this but the newly crowned 4 time world champion had to run along the track to get to the paddock last race?
He was supposed to fly there on his tax free private jet.

Yes?
User avatar
floydfreak
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The F1 2017 Thread
by floydfreak » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:46 pm

They are racing these in Australia now

Poncho wrote:
BobbyDigital wrote:I wanna move out of the UK (to L.A. or somewhere similar in the USA) but don't know how to really.


A plane, Bobby. It's like a big metal bird.
User avatar
Mini E
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The F1 2017 Thread
by Mini E » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:00 am

floydfreak wrote:They are racing these in Australia now


Really interesting to see one of the teams using that high rear wing that got ditched by Formula 1 in the late 70s (?) because they kept collapsing and causing crashes.

teh bork wrote:The appointment of Moyes is me done with that club until he and the 3 idiots running it have strawberry floated off. I'd boo him, but I think I'll sell my ticket game by game and get some money back. I'm so angry about this, the final nail in the coffin of this great club.

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cuttooth, Finiarél, Garth, Joer, Lagamorph, Qikz, Snowcannon, the eponymous bollock, Tineash, Yahoo [Bot] and 56 guests