The Facebook Thread 2

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Advent7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Advent7 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:38 pm

The strawberry floaters wanted copies of my mum and dad's death certificates of all things to deactivate their profiles and have them as memorials :fp:

Image
User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:09 am

Image

My thoughts on this are , I don't care were you come from .But I'm getting fed up with people coming to the UK from deprive county's and thinking and trying to turn it into there country.If you come respect our laws and our way of life and learn english.Stop trying to turn the UK into a little Pakistan,India,Poland or were ever you come from.
And above all in the company of English speakers people,speak English .If you don't this just shows how much respect you have for the county who took you in.
If you want to speak your native tongue,then go back to were you come from and see what sort of life you have.
Rant over


What country have we become . We cannot fly our flag because it upsets other religions, so why do we allow others to burn the flag of this country. Is there one rule for others but not us.


Wouldn't be allowed if we did this in their country with their flag so why do we let it happen here ??


They should be deported and not be allowed in our Country again.When visit there country you have to abide by their rules.send them back where they come from.


Funny they don't mind our British money,our british homes,our britishchildren they molest ,our british women they rape ,our british£5.000 we give them to furnish the british home we give them ,the £1.000 we give them to buy clothing when they arrive etc etc etc funny that isn't it


Why is it they can do that in any country but their own ? I don't know about you but if they try to do it in front of me , Well i will probably going to' jail


After being flogged in public, or let's decapitate them on tv, or does our government think this will hurt their feelings


Treason in the first degree I'm sick to death of this in this country can't fly the flag can't have free speech can't can't. Can't


Without a doubt and they should be made to take there hole family and friends with them and stop them from ever returning


This country belongs to English people they all need to remember that and not try and take our country of us


We only have to carry or display our country's flag and you'll soon be having words with the police and could be worse!!!!

User avatar
I Believe In Stool Bloke
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by I Believe In Stool Bloke » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:39 am

let's decapitate them on tv, or does our government think this will hurt their feelings

I know right. What kind of uber snowflake would you have to be if it hurt your feelings to see your family/friends having their heads cut off in a live television broadcast? :lol:

Image
User avatar
abcd
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
AKA: abcd

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by abcd » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:10 am

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
let's decapitate them on tv, or does our government think this will hurt their feelings

I know right. What kind of uber snowflake would you have to be if it hurt your feelings to see your family/friends having their heads cut off in a live television broadcast? :lol:


"Who wants to be a headless immigrant?"

Jeremy Clarkson as host.

Image
User avatar
Karl
Seyana!
Seyana!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Karl » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:46 am

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
let's decapitate them on tv, or does our government think this will hurt their feelings

I know right. What kind of uber snowflake would you have to be if it hurt your feelings to see your family/friends having their heads cut off in a live television broadcast? :lol:

oh my god :lol:

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:38 am

Image

User avatar
Mini E
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Mini E » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:42 am

Presumably the same guy who has left HIV infected needles on the handles of petrol pumps a while back according to FB...

User avatar
Advent7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Advent7 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:33 am

OMFG bbz more like wanker butter amirite u ok hun xxx

Image
User avatar
Rocsteady
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Rocsteady » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:43 pm

The above meme was paid for by Lurpak.

Image
User avatar
Tragic Magic
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicester
Contact:

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Tragic Magic » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:26 am

I can't believe it's not AIDS.

User avatar
Advent7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Advent7 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:57 am

Bollocks this is custard

Image
User avatar
Chestnut Snowleaves
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Chestnut Snowleaves » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:08 am

Tragic Magic wrote:I can't believe it's not AIDS.


Not sure if intentional, but this was a reply last time this picture was posted.

t:the-facebook-thread-for-non-existent-imaginary-members?p=4269473#p4269473

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Dowbocop
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Dowbocop » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:21 pm

My brother in law has sent a group FB message at 2220 about the hotel for his wedding to forty three people.

MAKE THE BLUE THUMBS STOP

User avatar
Christmas CrackErrkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Christmas CrackErrkal » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:36 pm

Dowbocop wrote:My brother in law has sent a group FB message at 2220 about the hotel for his wedding to forty three people.

MAKE THE BLUE THUMBS STOP


Press and hold > Ignore Group

User avatar
Fade
Member
Joined in 2011
Location: San Junipero

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Fade » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:33 am

Moggy wrote:Image

My thoughts on this are , I don't care were you come from .But I'm getting fed up with people coming to the UK from deprive county's and thinking and trying to turn it into there country.If you come respect our laws and our way of life and learn english.Stop trying to turn the UK into a little Pakistan,India,Poland or were ever you come from.
And above all in the company of English speakers people,speak English .If you don't this just shows how much respect you have for the county who took you in.
If you want to speak your native tongue,then go back to were you come from and see what sort of life you have.
Rant over


What country have we become . We cannot fly our flag because it upsets other religions, so why do we allow others to burn the flag of this country. Is there one rule for others but not us.


Wouldn't be allowed if we did this in their country with their flag so why do we let it happen here ??


They should be deported and not be allowed in our Country again.When visit there country you have to abide by their rules.send them back where they come from.


Funny they don't mind our British money,our british homes,our britishchildren they molest ,our british women they rape ,our british£5.000 we give them to furnish the british home we give them ,the £1.000 we give them to buy clothing when they arrive etc etc etc funny that isn't it


Why is it they can do that in any country but their own ? I don't know about you but if they try to do it in front of me , Well i will probably going to' jail


After being flogged in public, or let's decapitate them on tv, or does our government think this will hurt their feelings


Treason in the first degree I'm sick to death of this in this country can't fly the flag can't have free speech can't can't. Can't


Without a doubt and they should be made to take there hole family and friends with them and stop them from ever returning


This country belongs to English people they all need to remember that and not try and take our country of us


We only have to carry or display our country's flag and you'll soon be having words with the police and could be worse!!!!

My girlfriend's dad works for a Muslim equality charity, I feel bad for him :lol:

But not that bad because if he knew his daughter was dating a non-muslim he'd stop talking to her :fp:

Image
User avatar
Winckle
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Liverpool

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Winckle » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:48 am

Worst stealth "I have a girlfriend" post ever there.

User avatar
Partridge Iciclebubbles
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Partridge Iciclebubbles » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:10 am

Winckle wrote:Worst stealth "I have a girlfriend" post ever there.


He can't post that in the relationship thread as that is where he leaves his stealth "I have a tortoise" posts.

User avatar
Karl
Seyana!
Seyana!
Joined in 2008
Contact:

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Karl » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:54 am

Fade's little tortoise is pretty cute to be fair.

User avatar
Chestnut Snowleaves
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Chestnut Snowleaves » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:00 am

After being flogged in public, or let's decapitate them on tv, or does our government think this will hurt their feelings


That's pretty likely to hurt their feelings to be fair.

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Jenu-All I Want For Christmas
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Jenu-All I Want For Christmas » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:31 am

Karl wrote:Fade's little tortoise is pretty cute to be fair.


Never heard it called a tortoise before, and I'm not sure Fade will appreciate you calling it "little". :P

ImageImage

Return to “Stuff”