The Facebook Thread 2

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:54 am

Where ever I go n sing wuzels everyone knows um so I think they are one of the most well known bands in uk wat u lot think

User avatar
Dual
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Stool Bloke

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Dual » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:56 am

:lol:

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:15 pm

Got 2 love ppl who stir the gooseberry fool pot and sit there and watch while it boils ova bloody joke

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Ad7 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:52 pm

So troo lamo

User avatar
<]:^D
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by <]:^D » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:34 pm

more heat than light wrote:Someone on my friends list actually just posted a picture of themselves at a fancy dress party in strawberry floating blackface. :dread:

didnt know you knew royalty

User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Squinty » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:43 pm

Moggy wrote:
Where ever I go n sing wuzels everyone knows um so I think they are one of the most well known bands in uk wat u lot think


What the hell is a wuzels?

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:45 pm

Squinty wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Where ever I go n sing wuzels everyone knows um so I think they are one of the most well known bands in uk wat u lot think


What the hell is a wuzels?


He meant The Wurzels.


User avatar
Green Gecko
Director
Joined in 2008
Location: Sussex
Contact:

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Green Gecko » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:02 am

Facebook want my literal tax returns to prove my business exists to verify my page.

Even HMRC can't prove my business exists, I could completely make it up. But that would be illegal.

Not good enough for Facebook's insane burden of proof though.

Their automated phone call bollocks won't work. But tax documents? Seriously? I may as well give them my national insurance number, date of birth, full address and yearly income and expenditure. strawberry float that gooseberry fool.

Oh and it has to be an "official, scanned document". Except since tax has been for the most part digital for strawberry floating decades, that isn't a thing. You don't get any paper documents about self-employment other than to request a return. Because HMRC don't put that gooseberry fool in the mail, because it isn't safe.

But hey, the US still sign for cards with a magnetic strip and queue up in offices to file taxes. What a backwards ass self-appointed authority Facebook is. Even the strawberry floating president of the united states won't hand over their tax returns.

Do they draw the line anywhere? How are those documents going to be protected? Data retention leglisation would compel them to store them for 6 years I believe. That's as long as I'm required to keep them by law, and the government.

Who the strawberry float do Facebook think they are now?

Seriously thinking about deleting my account pretty soon and spoofing everything else just to remain competitive in digital marketing stuff.

Support GRcade | t: @GRcade | FB: GRcadeUK | YT: GRcadeVideo | Twitch: GRcadeUK
Image
Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:58 am

So i went 2 work watched football +1 that will do can watch Gotham at 10 ohhh no but kirst u cant watch Gotham its ET now in the footy and it might go 2 penaltys ffs matt u could just look outside 2 find out who won as i think the cheering may give it away England get a grip and score more goals in 90mins or please play on a diffrent night thanks lol although im with most of the country and am glad thay r though

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Ad7 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:23 am

Image

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Jenuall » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:06 pm

Where are people finding this gooseberry fool on the facebook? Are these comments from your friends or are you just picking up random snippets of other peoples conversations?

I never use Facebook as my wife "shares" my Facebook account - she basically took over it once we started having kids and used it to join groups to chat to other mums and what not. Now my feed is just full of stuff about where to buy the best kids clothes, what to do about colic, and how to "fix a bad BF latch".

I think that last one is something to do with Battlefield.

ImageImage
User avatar
PatSharpsMullet
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Brighton

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by PatSharpsMullet » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:11 pm

A period of silence, One of good use. Especially for ladies.

What the strawberry float is it supposed to mean?

Image
User avatar
OrangeRakoon
SONM Sec.
Joined in 2015
Location: Reading, UK
Contact:

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by OrangeRakoon » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:43 pm

Green Gecko wrote:Facebook want my literal tax returns to prove my business exists to verify my page.


Tell them they can prove your business exists by buying something off you. Preferably something expensive.

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:46 pm

Jenuall wrote:Where are people finding this gooseberry fool on the facebook? Are these comments from your friends or are you just picking up random snippets of other peoples conversations?


The stuff I post is mostly from Facebook friends. Occasionally I will post comments from strangers, but that will have come from posts that friends have liked/shared.

I know a lot of idiots.

User avatar
Albear
Moderator
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Albear » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:45 pm

Jenuall wrote:
I never use Facebook as my wife "shares" my Facebook account


A.K.A my wife doesn't trust me.

User avatar
Jenuall
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Jenuall » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:53 pm

Albear wrote:
Jenuall wrote:
I never use Facebook as my wife "shares" my Facebook account


A.K.A my wife doesn't trust me.


Nah, she's just a bit of a technophobe and couldn't be arsed to work out how to setup her own account. Honest. :shifty:

ImageImage
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:54 pm

It's bloody hot here in bel gum role on home tomorrow

User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Ad7 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:03 pm

Eeee bel gum

User avatar
Green Gecko
Director
Joined in 2008
Location: Sussex
Contact:

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Green Gecko » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:08 pm

OrangeRakoon wrote:
Green Gecko wrote:Facebook want my literal tax returns to prove my business exists to verify my page.


Tell them they can prove your business exists by buying something off you. Preferably something expensive.

That's a great idea.

Support GRcade | t: @GRcade | FB: GRcadeUK | YT: GRcadeVideo | Twitch: GRcadeUK
Image
Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread 2
by Moggy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:14 pm

Green Gecko wrote:
OrangeRakoon wrote:
Green Gecko wrote:Facebook want my literal tax returns to prove my business exists to verify my page.


Tell them they can prove your business exists by buying something off you. Preferably something expensive.

That's a great idea.


Facebook want somebody else’s tax returns?

Facebook?

strawberry floating Facebook want tax returns?

Cheeky bastards. :lol:


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: IAmTheSaladMan and 51 guests