The Facebook Thread

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Snowcannon
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: New York

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Snowcannon » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:35 pm

Qikz wrote:
Mini E wrote:I wonder were they got there stats from


:fp:

User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Preezy » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:36 pm

Maeks u fink dunnit xx

Image
User avatar
Mini E
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Mini E » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:59 pm

Snowcannon wrote:
Qikz wrote:
Mini E wrote:I wonder were they got there stats from


:fp:


Sometimes I don't know why I bother :fp:

teh bork wrote:The appointment of Moyes is me done with that club until he and the 3 idiots running it have strawberry floated off. I'd boo him, but I think I'll sell my ticket game by game and get some money back. I'm so angry about this, the final nail in the coffin of this great club.
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Poser » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:35 am

OLIN wrote:Image


"Salary"
"Retired"

:?

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Moggy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:54 am

OLIN wrote:Image


I would imagine that if we cut the "salary" of a retired Prime Minister/politician to zero and reduced the salaries of all current politicians to £25,000 per year then the soldiers and pensioners would really enjoy their extra 1p each per decade.

User avatar
Snowcannon
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: New York

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Snowcannon » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:43 am

Mini E wrote:
Snowcannon wrote:
Qikz wrote:
Mini E wrote:I wonder were they got there stats from


:fp:


Sometimes I don't know why I bother :fp:


My facepalm was directed as Qikz, not you FYI if you didn't realise

User avatar
aayl1
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by aayl1 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:44 am

Guys I've been away for a while.

Did we get a "u ok hun xx" yet?

Image
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Moggy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:47 am

aayl1 wrote:Guys I've been away for a while.

Did we get a "u ok hun xx" yet?


We're still not united on whether we need a "u ok hun xx" or a "u ok hun xxx" yet.

User avatar
aayl1
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by aayl1 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:48 am

back in my day the debate was between "u ok hun xx" and "u ok hun? xx"

It's "u ok hun xx" btw.

Image
User avatar
more heat than light
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicestershire

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by more heat than light » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:10 pm

Moggy wrote:
aayl1 wrote:Guys I've been away for a while.

Did we get a "u ok hun xx" yet?


We're still not united on whether we need a "u ok hun xx" or a "u ok hun xxx" yet.


Really? I thought we banned everyone that thought the latter?

jawafour wrote:You definitely have the biggest one, mhtl - it's strawberry-floatin' massive!
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Moggy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:59 pm

I used to be open to allowing either "xx" or "xxx" but the melters that support "xx" refuse to compromise.

It's "xxx" always has been "xxx" and always will be "xxx". You banana splits. :x

User avatar
Snowcannon
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: New York

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Snowcannon » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:07 pm

Moggy wrote:I used to be open to allowing either "xx" or "xxx" but the melters that support "xx" refuse to compromise.

It's "xxx" always has been "xxx" and always will be "xxx". You banana splits. :x


u ok hun xx

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Moggy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:10 pm

Snowcannon wrote:
Moggy wrote:I used to be open to allowing either "xx" or "xxx" but the melters that support "xx" refuse to compromise.

It's "xxx" always has been "xxx" and always will be "xxx". You banana splits. :x


u ok hun xx


inbx me bbz xxx

User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Poser » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:27 pm

Moggy :fp: :dread:

Image
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Ad7 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:31 pm

I don't want to talk about it.

Like if u agree.
Ignore if u want granny to die.

User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Mafro » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:34 pm

Gonna see how much of the "sport are troops jade goody is are angel" types I can get bites from with this

Image

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Mini E
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Mini E » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:19 pm

Image

Inspiring stuff.

teh bork wrote:The appointment of Moyes is me done with that club until he and the 3 idiots running it have strawberry floated off. I'd boo him, but I think I'll sell my ticket game by game and get some money back. I'm so angry about this, the final nail in the coffin of this great club.
User avatar
Rightey
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Rightey » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:02 am

Image

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.
User avatar
Benzin
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Benzin » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:02 am

What if I die fat?

User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Moggy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:06 am

Rightey wrote:Image


Image


Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Grumpy David, smurphy, Yahoo [Bot] and 56 guests