The Facebook Thread

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
Qikz
Member ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Qikz » Wed May 31, 2017 7:38 am

Moggy wrote:Image

:dread: :fp:


The funny thing is they forget with this as well that facism was the enemy. The same political ideology that these idiots probably support.
Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Stay Dead...
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Errkal » Wed May 31, 2017 7:42 am

It wasn't racism it was the Germans! Just like now they was trying to take over Europe! strawberry floating Germans!
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Moggy » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:57 pm

well what a day lol must be some thing about the start of june :-( 10 years ago today i landed a conviction for ABH and today been in hospital all afternoon with charlotte!!!! after ray impaled his sister on cocktail sticks.....


She's a lovely lady with a lovely family. :slol:
User avatar
Rex Kramer
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: rich_brad29

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Rex Kramer » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:02 pm

Moggy wrote:
well what a day lol must be some thing about the start of june :-( 10 years ago today i landed a conviction for ABH and today been in hospital all afternoon with charlotte!!!! after ray impaled his sister on cocktail sticks.....


She's a lovely lady with a lovely family. :slol:

Sounds like someone doesn't understand how voodoo works.
Image
Current castaway: Rax can be found here. All the previous contributors can be found here.
Tackling the pile of shame part 2 - http://grview.grcade.co.uk/articles/the-7-commandments-of-tackling-the-pile-of-shame/
User avatar
Pedz
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Pedz » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:30 pm

Rex Kramer wrote:
Moggy wrote:
well what a day lol must be some thing about the start of june :-( 10 years ago today i landed a conviction for ABH and today been in hospital all afternoon with charlotte!!!! after ray impaled his sister on cocktail sticks.....


She's a lovely lady with a lovely family. :slol:

Sounds like someone doesn't understand how voodoo works.


Or maybe they're into acupuncture?
User avatar
Tragic Magic
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Leicester
Contact:

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Tragic Magic » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:02 am

Sometimes I really hate my family.

Image
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Squinty » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:00 am

People don't tend to realise that it's not even remotely the same situation.
User avatar
Qikz
Member ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Qikz » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:02 am

Not only that, but they often forget Winston Churchill was a racist Tory who couldn't give two gooseberry fools about most of the people in this country. Also outside of the war he strawberry floated up majorly every time he was in power pretty much.

For instance, when he first rejoined the Tory party as Chancellor he brought back the gold standard which resulted in unemployment, huge amounts of deflation and a huge miners strike.
Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Stay Dead...
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Moggy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:54 am

Tragic Magic wrote:Sometimes I really hate my family.

Image


What's funny is the type of person that posts this gooseberry fool is the same sort of banana split that wants and supports completely changing our laws, values and way of life.
User avatar
Grumpy David
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Cubeamania

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Grumpy David » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:04 am

Someone I went school with now has a kid and she's posted a ridiculous status update about how happy she is with her child's paediatrician. Apparently the Dr is opposed to "optional" vaccines and is in favour of Homeopathy. :dread: :dread: And she's delighted by this. :dread: :dread:
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Moggy » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:40 am

Grumpy David wrote:Someone I went school with now has a kid and she's posted a ridiculous status update about how happy she is with her child's paediatrician. Apparently the Dr is opposed to "optional" vaccines and is in favour of Homeopathy. :dread: :dread: And she's delighted by this. :dread: :dread:


I look forward to the update in a months time when her kid has measles and she's bitching that the NHS didn't do enough to stop her getting it.
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Moggy » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:57 pm

Image
User avatar
Qikz
Member ♥
Joined in 2011

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Qikz » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Moggy wrote:
Grumpy David wrote:Someone I went school with now has a kid and she's posted a ridiculous status update about how happy she is with her child's paediatrician. Apparently the Dr is opposed to "optional" vaccines and is in favour of Homeopathy. :dread: :dread: And she's delighted by this. :dread: :dread:


I look forward to the update in a months time when her kid has measles and she's bitching that the NHS didn't do enough to stop her getting it.


The sadest thing iis the more people who don't get immunised it makes the virus stronger over time.
Image
The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Stay Dead...
User avatar
Mini E
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Mini E » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:16 am

Come on ladies, the challenge is on! If you have a man in your life who helps bring balance to your world, who isn't perfect but he's perfect for you, who works hard and would do anything for you, who makes you laugh but drives you crazy, who is your best friend and sometimes your only friend, who you want to grow old with, who you are thankful for and truly adore, let him have a moment and put this as your status ♡ (Copy paste this status and add a picture!) [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Moggy » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:37 am

Come on ladies, the challenge is on! If you have a man in your life who helps bring balance to your world, who isn't perfect but he's perfect for you, who works hard and would do anything for you, who makes you laugh but drives you crazy, who is your best friend and sometimes your only friend, who you want to grow old with, who you are thankful for and truly adore, let him have a moment and put this as your status ♡ (Copy paste this status and add a picture!)

Image
User avatar
Mini E
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Mini E » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:38 am

:lol: :wub:
User avatar
Hexx
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Hexx » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:47 am

Is that Mini E with drool on his shirt?
User avatar
Mini E
Member
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Mini E » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:51 am

Hexx wrote:Is that Mini E with drool on his shirt?


Mini E with Sambuca on his shirt with the groom PPM :mrgreen: :shifty:
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Ad7 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:33 pm

Kersel massive?
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Preezy » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:47 pm

Moggy wrote:
Image

:dread: :fp:

Not even sure I get what it's trying to say.
Image

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albear, bigcheez2k3, Google [Bot], Grumpy David, lex-man, PurplePenguin, Rhubarb, rudderless, Slayerx, Somebody Else's Problem, Trelliz and 73 guests