The Facebook Thread

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
User avatar
DayumChris xD
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by DayumChris xD » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:53 pm

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
Moggy wrote:Is she 8 years old? Or are you living in the 1920s and she requires a chaperone?

He's actually in the 2020s, getting in early with the next big sex trend of having a threesome with a prospective girlfriend and her mum on the first date :datass:.

:mrgreen:
Zaichik
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Zaichik » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:45 pm

DayumChris xD wrote:
Moggy wrote:Is she 8 years old? Or are you living in the 1920s and she requires a chaperone?

No she's in early 20's but she's really close to her mum I think.


So will you be now! :D
User avatar
Squinty
Member
Joined in 2009
Location: Norn Oirland

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Squinty » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:53 am

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
Moggy wrote:Is she 8 years old? Or are you living in the 1920s and she requires a chaperone?

He's actually in the 2020s, getting in early with the next big sex trend of having a threesome with a prospective girlfriend and her mum on the first date :datass:.


DayumChris :datass:
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Errkal » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:53 am

Broom her, I'm calling it now the mother thing is going to get weird and annoying fast!
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Poser » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:42 am

Errkal wrote:Broom her, I'm calling it now the mother thing is going to get weird and annoying fast!


This, a million times this.

Girls that close to their mums are an utter strawberry floating nightmare.

I'm calling it: either the dad is dead, or has done a runner (because of all the mental). The mum now treats her daughter like her best friend (people think we're sisters LOL) and is attempting to live vicariously through her daughter. On the surface this seems funny and/or pitiable, but it manifests itself in domineering and overbearing control-type behaviour.

It's a cyclical, reciprocal arrangement and they both encourage and nurture the mental behaviour that the other displays. The reason she took so long to say whether she was coming on the date was becasue she was checking when her mum was available, and then she was RUNNING THE strawberry floating FILM CHOICES PAST HER.




Anyway... enjoy the date.

Image
Image
User avatar
Pancake
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Pancake » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:36 am

:lol:
User avatar
Eighthours
Emeritus
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
Location: Bristol

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Eighthours » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:10 am

DayumChris xD wrote:
DayumChris xD wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
DayumChris xD wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
DayumChris xD wrote:
Oblomov Boblomov wrote:
DayumChris xD wrote:Hey guys, what does it mean if u ask a lady friend if she wanna do somthing an she says yes that would be great & then asks u what films are in so u tell her an then she reads message on fb but don't say anything. Some girls confuse me. :(

That depends.

Do you have terrible taste in film?

Well I told her that despicable me3, cars3, war of the planet of apes, Spider-Man homecoming and Dunkirk was on. Just asked if she like any of them.

Ohh. My bad, I read your previous post as 'what films are you into?' rather than a question about what's on at the cinema.

In this case, we need to know how long ago it was that you sent that last message.

Oh it was 8 hours ago. Sorry pressed pm instead of quote.

You made me excited thinking someone had PM'd me :cry:.

Eight hours is nothing. Give it until around 8pm tomorrow. Just say something like 'so you still up for a film?'.

If she doesn't reply you probably need to think about moving on.
Ok will do thanks.:-)

She said she wanna see war of planet of the apes so should be seeing that later in the week. :). Think theirs a possibility her mum might be coming too though, not sure.


I want to read your username out loud in response to this. :lol:
User avatar
DayumChris xD
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by DayumChris xD » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:11 pm

Poser wrote:
Errkal wrote:Broom her, I'm calling it now the mother thing is going to get weird and annoying fast!


This, a million times this.

Girls that close to their mums are an utter strawberry floating nightmare.

I'm calling it: either the dad is dead, or has done a runner (because of all the mental). The mum now treats her daughter like her best friend (people think we're sisters LOL) and is attempting to live vicariously through her daughter. On the surface this seems funny and/or pitiable, but it manifests itself in domineering and overbearing control-type behaviour.

It's a cyclical, reciprocal arrangement and they both encourage and nurture the mental behaviour that the other displays. The reason she took so long to say whether she was coming on the date was becasue she was checking when her mum was available, and then she was RUNNING THE strawberry floating FILM CHOICES PAST HER.




Anyway... enjoy the date.

Image

Getting slightly worried now. Her dad left them when she was little.. She is really cute an she really friendly tho. Just hope her mum isn't how you describe. If I had said no about her mum coming they might think I'm horrible.
Your all really funny by the way. :D

Maybe if they both like you say then they might both be dom's. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Errkal » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:29 pm

You are so doomed.
User avatar
Dowbocop
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Dowbocop » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:41 pm

My wife speaks to her mum every day on the phone, but they haven't lived anywhere near each other for nearly fifteen years so it's the only way they can keep in touch. I'd say that was a close relationship, but it's not weird.

This, however, sounds a bit weird!
User avatar
Ad7
Member
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Ad7 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:06 pm

Remember to keep the cinema tickets for your wall display.
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Poser » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:53 pm

DayumChris xD wrote:
Poser wrote:
Errkal wrote:Broom her, I'm calling it now the mother thing is going to get weird and annoying fast!


This, a million times this.

Girls that close to their mums are an utter strawberry floating nightmare.

I'm calling it: either the dad is dead, or has done a runner (because of all the mental). The mum now treats her daughter like her best friend (people think we're sisters LOL) and is attempting to live vicariously through her daughter. On the surface this seems funny and/or pitiable, but it manifests itself in domineering and overbearing control-type behaviour.

It's a cyclical, reciprocal arrangement and they both encourage and nurture the mental behaviour that the other displays. The reason she took so long to say whether she was coming on the date was becasue she was checking when her mum was available, and then she was RUNNING THE strawberry floating FILM CHOICES PAST HER.




Anyway... enjoy the date.

Image

Getting slightly worried now. Her dad left them when she was little.. She is really cute an she really friendly tho. Just hope her mum isn't how you describe. If I had said no about her mum coming they might think I'm horrible.
Your all really funny by the way. :D

Maybe if they both like you say then they might both be dom's. :mrgreen:



Real talk: a 'normal' mum will be pleasant to a guy who is trying to sleep with her daughter, but will also be a bit wary. A nutjob mum will be overly pleasant and pally. Possibly even a bit flirty herself.

If you're coming away from the date, thinking it went well because the mum absolutely loved you, then I'd say that's a massive warning sign.
Image
User avatar
DayumChris xD
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by DayumChris xD » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:04 pm

Poser wrote:
DayumChris xD wrote:
Poser wrote:
Errkal wrote:Broom her, I'm calling it now the mother thing is going to get weird and annoying fast!


This, a million times this.

Girls that close to their mums are an utter strawberry floating nightmare.

I'm calling it: either the dad is dead, or has done a runner (because of all the mental). The mum now treats her daughter like her best friend (people think we're sisters LOL) and is attempting to live vicariously through her daughter. On the surface this seems funny and/or pitiable, but it manifests itself in domineering and overbearing control-type behaviour.

It's a cyclical, reciprocal arrangement and they both encourage and nurture the mental behaviour that the other displays. The reason she took so long to say whether she was coming on the date was becasue she was checking when her mum was available, and then she was RUNNING THE strawberry floating FILM CHOICES PAST HER.




Anyway... enjoy the date.

Image

Getting slightly worried now. Her dad left them when she was little.. She is really cute an she really friendly tho. Just hope her mum isn't how you describe. If I had said no about her mum coming they might think I'm horrible.
Your all really funny by the way. :D

Maybe if they both like you say then they might both be dom's. :mrgreen:



Real talk: a 'normal' mum will be pleasant to a guy who is trying to sleep with her daughter, but will also be a bit wary. A nutjob mum will be overly pleasant and pally. Possibly even a bit flirty herself.

If you're coming away from the date, thinking it went well because the mum absolutely loved you, then I'd say that's a massive warning sign.

The girl told me she's loves spending time with me an stuff but I've never told her how I feel. It's gonna be hard talk about it with her mum around. Forgot to mention they are both Christian. I am too only I'm not a good one.
Last edited by DayumChris xD on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Preezy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:05 pm

Get the hell outta there! :lol:
Image
User avatar
Benzin
Member
Joined in 2011

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Benzin » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:19 pm

Image
User avatar
Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Poser » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:59 pm

DayumChris xD wrote:The girl told me she's loves spending time with me an stuff but I've never told her how I feel. It's gonna be hard talk about it with her mum around. Forgot to mention they are both Christian. I am too only I'm not a good one.


Ah, ok, that may change things slightly. I've never dated a Christian girl and don't really know any. I have seen Carrie, though, so have a decent idea of what the mums are like.

Image
Image
User avatar
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Preezy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:15 pm

Go for a Catholic girl instead, waaaaaaay more sexual.
Image
User avatar
Errkal
Social Sec.
Joined in 2011
Location: Hastings
Contact:

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by Errkal » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:28 pm

Mate of mine was with a nutter who was close to her mum and Christian.

She ended up demanding an engagement ring worth at least 7k, that they move into a brand new house the day after they got married and she had to get rid of anything any other girl had been on or near (this was after about 9 months of them being together).

He did, however, and I quote "get to go around the hole but not in it".

I know I said run and that, but for our entertainment can you stay for a bit. I think it is going to become awesome.
User avatar
DayumChris xD
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by DayumChris xD » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:53 pm

Errkal wrote:Mate of mine was with a nutter who was close to her mum and Christian.

She ended up demanding an engagement ring worth at least 7k, that they move into a brand new house the day after they got married and she had to get rid of anything any other girl had been on or near (this was after about 9 months of them being together).

He did, however, and I quote "get to go around the hole but not in it".

I know I said run and that, but for our entertainment can you stay for a bit. I think it is going to become awesome.
Oh god I really hope she's not like that. You probably just want to hear about how bad it might go. :( She's asked if we can go monday now cos her mum reminded her its her work shift or something. (They work same cafe)
User avatar
DayumChris xD
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Facebook Thread
by DayumChris xD » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:56 pm

Poser wrote:
DayumChris xD wrote:The girl told me she's loves spending time with me an stuff but I've never told her how I feel. It's gonna be hard talk about it with her mum around. Forgot to mention they are both Christian. I am too only I'm not a good one.


Ah, ok, that may change things slightly. I've never dated a Christian girl and don't really know any. I have seen Carrie, though, so have a decent idea of what the mums are like.

Image

:dread:

Return to “Stuff”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dowbocop, Fries. Wedges. Crisps?, Lime, Mafro, Met, Peter Crisp, Rightey, Snowcannon, Tafdolphin, The Watching Artist, Yahoo [Bot] and 63 guests