GRcade Shop - Now Open!

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2845 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 143  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:38 am 
Member
User avatar

AKA: Deadpool / sntaa
Exxy wrote:
G-Ratasaurus Rex wrote:
As opposed to it just...happening by chance?

Whether the Nazis had always planned on extermination all along or if they were forced to because of the war.

It's a bit of both, as every history essay tends to be.


You know, I would help you but other forumites might be watching. ;)

In all seriousness, it's fairly obvious but mention the Wannsee conference(That Hitler, uh, didn't attend). At various points before the holocaust started plans were mooted to send all the Jews to Africa after the war was complete so I find it difficult to subscribe to the view that the Holocaust was pre-planned.

_________________
Nominate for the 2014 Forumite Awards here!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:38 am 
Member
User avatar
That could work :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:39 am 
Member
User avatar

AKA: Goat, Zenigame
Cuban Pete wrote:
I might leave

The country or the forum?

Better not be the latter.

_________________
Image
The Eeveelution club! \o/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:39 am 
Member
User avatar

AKA: Anung
Exxy wrote:
Who wants to write me a very small (600 words/page written) essay about whether the Holocaust was planned?

i cba


In! I'll have it on your (metaphorical) desk by tomorrow.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:41 am 
Member
User avatar

AKA: Goat, Zenigame
How could the Holocaust have been planned if it never happened?

_________________
Image
The Eeveelution club! \o/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:41 am 
Member
User avatar
the-elbo wrote:
Cuban Pete wrote:
I might leave

The country or the forum?

Better not be the latter.


Bit of both.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:42 am 
Member
User avatar
the-elbo wrote:
How could the Holocaust have been planned if it never happened?


It was gonna be either Goat or Smurphy. :lol: Or Banjo.

_________________
i heard the voice of god in my head so i grabbed a rock in a fashionista way


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:44 am 
Member
User avatar
I don't know what that means...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:52 am 
Member
User avatar

AKA: á / GDMFSOB
launching a site at 6am i've been working on for eight months \o/

in the office since 11pm to do so /o\

_________________
Cal wrote:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:03 am 
Member
User avatar

AKA: Dodems
Corazon de Leon wrote:
Exxy wrote:
G-Ratasaurus Rex wrote:
As opposed to it just...happening by chance?

Whether the Nazis had always planned on extermination all along or if they were forced to because of the war.

It's a bit of both, as every history essay tends to be.


You know, I would help you but other forumites might be watching. ;)

In all seriousness, it's fairly obvious but mention the Wannsee conference(That Hitler, uh, didn't attend). At various points before the holocaust started plans were mooted to send all the Jews to Africa after the war was complete so I find it difficult to subscribe to the view that the Holocaust was pre-planned.

Aye, The Madagascar Plan, that's the main evidence against it being pre-planned. It kind of defeats every other argument. Glad it's only a short essay, don't think I could stretch this out for longer than a couple pages at most.

Anung wrote:
Exxy wrote:
Who wants to write me a very small (600 words/page written) essay about whether the Holocaust was planned?

i cba


In! I'll have it on your (metaphorical) desk by tomorrow.

Can always rely on 'nung :wub:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:12 am 
Member
User avatar
Neighbours going at it like rabbits just now. Quieten down, love.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:16 am 
Member
User avatar

AKA: Anung
Dramatisation: may not have happened

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:35 am 
4 hours sleep, can't feckin see. grrrrr.

bloody cat decided last night was the perfect time to stay out in the freezing cold and not come in. worried us sick, thought the silly sod was hurt or dead.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:36 am 
Fizheuer Zieheuer wrote:
launching a site at 6am i've been working on for eight months \o/

in the office since 11pm to do so /o\


best of luck. I always brick it on live days.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:17 am 
Member
User avatar

AKA: á / GDMFSOB
bit late for that fishy, but thanx. it went live without any problems because i rule and already had the whole thing planned out.

drank 5 coffees in the course of the night though so i'm already crashing, and i have to stay vertical until midday ;___;

_________________
Cal wrote:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:27 am 
Result. Congrats.

I will need much coffee to survive today too.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:28 am 
Member
User avatar
Thirded on the coffee. I've been awake since 2am, need to do a full day at work, lots of driving around, and possibly plans tonight. Ugh.

_________________
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:23 pm 
Member
User avatar
Had a nice lie in, going to go and take my change box to the bank to give those strawberry floaters something to do, it's all bagged up an all!

Then chill winston!

_________________
Skarjo wrote:
You can buy all the fancy houses you want, we still remember you in a bath covered in ketchup for a free copy of CSI.

Image
Instagram Twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:56 pm 
Emeritus
User avatar

AKA: abcd
Don't you just love it when you've been working months on a problem and then you find a simple solution.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:01 pm 
Member
User avatar
Makes me want to punch myself in the face tbh

_________________
i heard the voice of god in my head so i grabbed a rock in a fashionista way


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2845 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 143  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], blackoutHERO, BTB, Jeffrey, Lime, Mafro, Peter Crisp, Poser and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group